Yall still sleepin on the boy LD?

yall still sleepin on the boy LD?

i seriously hope that guy dies

cant handle the realness?

seriously if i see one more fucking post about lil yachty, lil dicky, lil uzi very or any of these shitty new wave rappers im gonna kill myself

>LD

once every 5-10 years there's a white rapper who makes joke songs and fizzles out after a year or so. You're looking at the next example.

>putting dicky in the same league as yachy and vert

are you fucking kidding me bro? dicky is legit one of the best rappers alive.

>white rapper who makes joke songs and fizzles out after a year or so
Eminem didn't

Comparing Eminem to Lil Dicky

i dont really care that much for his music, but he seems like a pretty cool guy
i like him

Um waiting on them to give him 5 grammys
That's what they did for eminem weak ass and macklemore
Dicky doesn't deserve to be on the XXL cover but was put there cause he is a white dude...same reason he has a hardie commercial.if bro was black he wouldn't get far.

Only reason he even made it this far is because he's a Jew.

>putting vert in the same category as boat

boat has some decent verses here and there but uzi is consistently making great songs. Id put him slighlty under thug at this point in the best current rappers category. Uzi straight killin this new wave.

Hmm, a jewish rapper who writes joke songs but takes himself seriously.

Pass

Denzel Curry and Anderson Paak were the only half-respectable artists on the XXL list

>Daavid Goldbergenstein aka Lil Dick
>LOOK AT ME I'M A JEWISH "WHITE" RAPPER I'M SO GOOFY AND FUNNY XDDD

no better than weird al, fucking hot trash

Token yacubian on the XXL cover. I remember the old XXL Freshmen posts on Cocaine Blunts where Noz would give a white rapper 8/10 for marketability because "He is white." and 7/10 for sustainability because "He will still be white tomorrow." Same thing here. Talent is so secondary to race in his success, but his fans act like he's the second coming for truly awful chopping and making sophomoric jokes about how dumb and awful hip-hop is when he knows nothing about the genre.

>jew
>white

its funny cause if dicky was black he'd be wayyyy more popular

Agreed

>I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO
>DUDES DICK IS REALLY HUGE
>I DIDNT REALIZE A PENIS COULD BE SO SMOOTH
>I KNOW SHES MISSING
>THE SEX HED BEEN GIVING
>TAKE A PEEK CLOSER
>AND SEE THAT HIS DICK HAS ABS
>"SIX-PACK ON A DICK"
>NOW WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?
>"ITS SO LONG AND THICK"
>ITS LIKE A PUNCHING A BAG

Bullshit. Majority of his fanbase are people who don't even like hip-hop except Eminem and whatever white rapper happens to be big atm.

No he wouldn't.

Actually met him at SXSW and talked to him for abit.

Really nice guy, stayed for 2 hours signing autographs until there was no one left.

My favorite rappers are mf doom, dr octagon, el-p, and illogic just to name a few. I still kinda like dicky idgaf. Obviously not a good rapper but idk. Save dat money was kinda funny in a dumb way.

this dude is being dudee white lmao but eventually he'll run out of "white stereotypes" and he will go full wigger mode, get some tats and start drinking lean just like yung lean

mark my words

Probably the worst joke rapper of our era, easy

Mark'd

Nah, he'll leave the game and become an accountant or some shit before then
Unlike Yung Lean, he has no interest in the culture of hip-hop except as a subject of mockery

well there's a lot of "wack rappers" that are kind of kitsch art, they basically mock hip hop and end up changing things

Possibly my least favorite musician

Theyre kinda in the same realm now

>Liking a reddit-tier rapper

I fronted about Dicky first but he low key has serious chops and dismissing him cause he white is bout as racist and race gets real talk

>waiting on them to give him 5 grammys
So true! Only white boys buy into the hype.
Real people who listen to rap know it's gimmick bullshit just like eminem.

>all rap
>not bullshit gimmicks
keep pretending that rap has any artistic value

>dismissing him cause he white is bout as racist and race gets real talk
How about getting to skip the line cause you are white?
Is that you dicky?

Pic related an actual white Mc I found that spits crack

Keep bumping stan alone and telling youself eminem and dicky are god tier because they are the only rappers you gave a chance. Because they look like you.

DUDE I MAKE COMEDY RAP BUT TAKE ME SEIROUSLY TOO IM GUNNA BE ONE OF THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME I CAN RAP SERIOUSLY TOOOO BRO NOT JUST COMEDY BUT IM NOT GOING TO NOW HAHA IM JUST GUNNA MAKE SILLY FUNNY SONGS SO I CAN GET VIEWS AND MONEY AND SHIT NO DUDE IM NOT FRAT-CORE I MAKE REAL MUSIC LMAO