Mfw people are -ACTUALLY- passing around a "128kbps" link (that's really just a transcode of a 96kbps) ripped from a...

>mfw people are -ACTUALLY- passing around a "128kbps" link (that's really just a transcode of a 96kbps) ripped from a stream that's -ALSO- missing two tracks.

>mfw people are -ACTUALLY- critiquing the album as if the link they have is of a decent-enough quality to properly assess its merits.

>mfw whenever someone brings this up they ignore it and keep on posting ratings and mini-reviews in droves based off an album that hasn't even leaked in full -NOR- in CD quality.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1tRELECdMVg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Are you autistic?

plebs will be plebs OP

continue...

Why do you actually give a fuck?

^^

That other thread is a total clusterfuck.

Why do you?
;^)

Don't let the business of plebs trifle you.

Props to the user who went through the effort of putting together the album from that shit stream, but its really not worth listening to until you get the full package.

Anyone who doesn't get that is someone whose opinion is worthless desu

>mfw OP is -ACTUALLY- autistic

you're right jeremy

what album...im out of the loop

The Avalanches - Wildflower

back to r/outoftheloop

I bet you haven't even seen the Famous video yet. Such summer.

i didn't even listen to SILY. i'm not a trip hop fan,

There is literally nothing wrong with 128 kb/s or 96 kb/s

>mfw people -ACTUALLY- think poor audio quality is somehow correlated to terrible songwriting
>mfw people -ACTUALLY- are using these excuses to try to hide the fact that Wildflower is mediocre
>mfw people -ACTUALLY- like The Avalanches

You're more summer than the asshole who had to ask what album this thread's referring to.

Audiophile is only 3 letters short of pedophile

>wanting summerfags to leave as far away from me and the board as possible
>implying i'm a pedophile for liking my music to sit at a higher bitrate than most

You should really hear what Wildflower sounded like in it's "pre-alpha" stage.

vocaroo.com/i/s1tRELECdMVg