Dreampop General

I have really been into this genre lately, maybe because its Summer. Post some dream pop, or music relating to the following, I'll start:

Wild Nothing - Live in Dreams youtube.com/watch?v=E2mXIfA2xNs

Whirr - Ease
youtube.com/watch?v=tzy9OdQMrzc

The Radio Dept - The Video Dept
youtube.com/watch?v=aiebq2ZG5u8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Uuk34MvPYNA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

GOAT dream pop album

I really like DIIV, so lucky to have seen them live. It was everything I expected a Heroin junkie band to be. They mostly played their new album (which IMO is not as good) but I like that they played a lot of Oshin too. I know bands need to experiment with sounds, but Oshin left such a perfect impression of the band on me...

Life of Pause is the best.

the radio dept. is GOAT

Ugh. Fuck no. That album is backloaded as fuck. 1st half is mediocre and then gets better. Big disappointment after Nocturne.

Absolutely no.

Lesser Matters by The Radio Dept. is a beautiful album that you need to listen too entirely. Its what got me to fall in love with dreampop

I am partial to Gemini, Nocturne is cool too. I just feel like Gemini is so nonchalant where Life of Pause feels more practiced

nah lmao

Gemini - strong 8 to light 9
Nocturne - 9
LOP - strong 5 to light 7

dream pop recs with only male vocalists?

youtube.com/watch?v=Uuk34MvPYNA

i really like when the synth comes in at around the middle. recs for more like this?

sounds like a happier Japanese beach house

Bishu Housuru

No Gemini is their only good work.

90's Dream Pop > Any other decade of Dream Pop

Anyone have a share link for Gemini?

search it on youtube, the whole album's there
same with the other 2

Here's a few

>Beach House- Teen Dream

>Youth Lagoon- The Year of Hibernation

>Candy Claws- Ceres and Calypso in the Deep Time

>Sound of Ceres- Nostalgia for Infinity

>Whirr- Pipe Dreams

Do we really need a Dream Pop general when there's /shugazi/? Also, what the fuck happened to /shugazi/? It's been a while since I last saw one of those.

Guys, could you please try a bit harder? I've listened all of tge albums posted here

There was a big /shugazi/ thread that lasted for nearly a week. It disappeared sometime yesterday. You just weren't here

Thanks. Just discovered whirr today I like them so far

Nah
although Whenever I is easily in his top 5 tracks

Nocturne is by far the best, and Life of Pause is 1/3 skippable