You're insane if you don't think this is AOTY

You're insane if you don't think this is AOTY

You're insane if you think you can determine the AOTY before the year is even finished. Blackstar is a very likely contender, but there's still six months left so don't jump to conclusions.

at least i'm not dead

I still haven't listened to this because I'm afraid it won't live-up to the hype. And yes, I'm aware that's pathetic of me.

come on.... unless michael jackson rises from the dead or 2pac comes out of hiding blackstar is album of the year

>memewie

It will.

see unlike you i dont care all that much about stardom, and more about musical merits

Just wait until the boy Kendrick tops To Pimp a Butterfly. lol

it's a 6/10 at the best overhyped because of the circumstances fagtano is just easily swayed it's such a boring album it's too weird and jazzy !!!!!

did i lower your expectations enough?

i love bowie, but i just couldn't listen to it since it was released.
I just get sad when im reminded that he is dead, and this album is literally about his death, is it that good guys?

this is actually true

It's his best album imo

could it really be better than hunky dory, low, heroes and station to station?

It's completely different mostly imo so it depends on taste but I can assure you you won't be dissapointed

both are fucking talentless hacks lmao go back to 9gag

This is third best album after Low and Scary Monsters

>michael jackson
>talentless hack

I bet u think freddie mercury is also a hack please acquire some taste

It's June, you're insane.

he would want you to listen to it

this

It's his best 2000s album. I mean it's not unreasonable to say he topped everything he's done in the past 20 years.

No, it's actually this

>the most hyped release also just happens to be the best
no

the real question is why do the shit-tier drums on the first track sound like a goddamn toddler dropping his sticks

>shit tier
It's literally the best drumming of the album

Lol no. they go fucking nowhere dont confuse complexity with "good". shit drums and shitty "am radio" tonality

Lol no fuck off with your ambient aesthetic bullshit. "salt" fuck off wanking bullshit

Why are you so mad man. It's not even ambient

LOL that gif is kekheaven. little miss sunshine motherfucker

its wankery. not a single idea literally wanking for 40 minutes

>acquire some taste
but what for

not even top 20

And Bowie's "art"rock is better? Why because of the death concept?

>m-muh wank!
This is what people say when they don't have an argument.

I liked Sleep Cycle better, so I'd actually be insane if I thought it was the AOTY.

>In before Sleep Cycle.
Obviously I'd cite a cooler album if I weren't being honest.

this is the secret aoty that no one hear listened to because
>muh top 40
>muh black woman

You need to improve your diet.

i got hot sauce in my bag

close contender between this and

big ups made a better album this year than both 2pac or MJ in their entire careers. Also the drones or atlanter...fucking pleb

If it had like two more tracks I'd agree with you, but Outside is the most visionary Bowie album of all time.

this word combo doesn't even fucking work... it just sounds retarded

Fair enough. I suppose that I'll amend my statement and say it's his best produced album of the last two decades. But you're right the length takes away from it. Definitely could have used those two more tracks after Girl Loves Me. I felt like his missed an opportunity for a really great climax after that track.

>not knowing every meme on the entire internet

stay pleb

>no one hear listened to

Sup Forums jizzes itself over popular pleb shit like Beyonce, Taylor Swift, and Kanye West.

It's not the length so much as it's only halfway committed to being a concept album. Outside goes absolutely all the way and beyond.

>memewie aoty

it was a solid 6.5

>Amon Amarth

Oh look a band who's discography is almost as uncreative as Disturbed's