So Sup Forums why i have never seen anybody here commenting this masterpiece? Do you guys like it?

So Sup Forums why i have never seen anybody here commenting this masterpiece? Do you guys like it?

yeah

yeah i like it a lot, it's far from a masterpiece though

could you explain more, i genuinely think this is a really well crafted album

Because there are precious few twentysomething Jewish femiNEETs or 65 year old New York Times style section columnists browsing Sup Forums.

Oh yeah its definitely well-crated, and in terms of what the songs could've been, they are virtually flawless. It's just too unoriginal for me to consider it to be a masterpiece.

just finished listening to aaron burr, sir and this is so fucking bad

so i have to have seen the play to like this garbage?

you think people on this board are cultured enough to have seen Hamilton. i lol at this

I tried listening to it and it made me uncomfortable. I have never heard a good musical in my entire life, be it a movie or play or whatever...

just wait for the Hamilton Mixtape ft. Sia, Chance, Usher and more...
Radiohead, Swans and Bowie BTFO

Radiohead, Swans and Bowie are all individually better than Sia, Chance, and usher collectively.

and whats ur point? its not clear for me

It's a cool concept but the music itself is nothing special. Good lyrics though.

Right, I always get it confused with all those other hip hop musicals about america's founding fathers

this

My gf really loves it and I used it to convince her to listen to Clipping and then Death Grips. Best thing to ever happen to me.

that's a pretty big leap. good jorb

I as 65 year old jewish femiNEET i feel offedend user

No, just the album is fine to like

Kek

Tbh i listened to clipping just because of this, really glad i did it

I'm not rich/live in Manhattan, so I haven't seen it. I don't really get the point of listening to musical soundtracks if you haven't seen it live.

I don't get why people always have to pick sides between Hamilton and Adams. A story of one just HAS to include a villainous portrayal of the other. They were both complex characters who were only cogs in the revolutionary machinery anyway.

as a history major this disgusts me
blackwashing