Just discovered pic related, and HOLY FUCKING SHIT THIS IS SO GOOD

Just discovered pic related, and HOLY FUCKING SHIT THIS IS SO GOOD.

Recommend more French House pls.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YJLTn10E0OY
youtube.com/watch?v=20LiCvT1Z1s
youtube.com/watch?v=RrZrKMEO5Tc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ed Banger records. Have fun.

Uffie

Sebastian
Breakbot

If you use spotimeme, search "label:ed+banger" without the quotes

Too bad it's the only good French house album next to Discovery.

>he hasn't heard Total

danger

>I'm too lazy to explore a genre so I just make baseless generalizations: the graphic novel adaptation

>never heard of mr. oizo

Danger and Sebastian.

>tfw danger finally releasing new stuf

Daft Punk

New Sebastian next?

but when?
He said something about June 30, but I think he's just debuting some songs live to the audience at that show...

I fucking love Total, yesterday I fucked to it and holy shit wow

french house is the least creative of plunderphonics genres

what? French House isn't plunderphonics. You'll find maybe 5-6 samples max on most French House albums.

French House is 100% sampling, what are you talking about

>Cross
>not creative
lmao okayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

youtube.com/watch?v=YJLTn10E0OY

do you know what sampling is? it's takeing not your own sound and placing it in your music. but if you used a synthesizer, drum machine or other instruments and used your own setting. it's very much yours and not sampling.

This album's fatal flaw is Tthhee Ppaarrtty. What an obnoxious song.

M R O I Z O

R

O

I

Z

O

ya, it really dose sucks.

Technically future funk but still applies

literally who cares about any aspect of any music's making (other than from the point of construction) as long as it is good

Try Super Discount by Étienne de Crécy

If you like Justice user, you will almost certainly like SebastiAn., as other anons have said. I was particularly obsessed with him for not quite two years.

Sebastian Akchote is of Serbian origin, but has lived in France for a long period of time (he was born in France, I am embarrassed to find). In this way, He came into contact with Ed Banger, etc.

Sebastian's live act is cheeky and angry. He doesn't try to out-Daft Punk Daft Punk, but he had a "president" campaign in 2012 which hit all the right pop icon beats, and was an excellent performance. I regret that the best youtube videos of it have since been deleted, but you can get the flavor here for about a half-hour, starting at 6:30:

youtube.com/watch?v=20LiCvT1Z1s

I will push this one step further. With a single exception that I'm aware of, Sebastian does not make bad tracks, or low-meh tracks. Ever. In my opinion, his quality-rating is ridiculous.

I hope you like his music!

What album is this? Im searching "French house total" and all I get is total restorations of french houses

youtube.com/watch?v=RrZrKMEO5Tc