Why did that mod delete a good Grimes thread?

Why did that mod delete a good Grimes thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bE-hmX4wLZE
youtube.com/watch?v=zzeNAUOp17c
youtube.com/watch?v=sBmpgu-cb4I
youtu.be/fINw8LE3MZ4
youtube.com/watch?v=g7lQEK6qO_o
sendvid.com/vishhrbs
youtube.com/watch?v=JTTwlAT_AwU
youtube.com/watch?v=_Fm2VTfva5U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

he did us a service because she's an eyesore and you guys are faggots

because all of these threads are shit and you post the same goddamn pictures of her every time

and I like Grimes

I don't know but we'll keep making them and making them until they give up

they keep deleting lavren threads too ;~;

That was weird. Hope this one stays up. I need that Glastonbury show.

It was belting

>Grimes thread
>good

the mod clearly deleted it because we didn't have enough haters posting.
also
>8 posters
>7 replies
UHHHH

it was derailed by the haters

anyone have a link to watch the glasto show?

Sup Forums is not even active to require mod to delete threads

i don't think it was uploaded yet

welp, whatever
I lost all your recs though, I had only listened to the first reply, which I liked

so you know post your non-grimes recs

youtube.com/watch?v=bE-hmX4wLZE my rec

also the user who told me that grimes liked mf doom based on her last.fm account where is that account?

chairmandore is her early days online moniker, you can find her last.fm account by googling it.

wow from 10 years ago, this is amazing, she was my age at that time

yes there's some madvillainy stuff, some viktor vaughn too, I hope they do a collab they're my two most favourite musicians
tons of classical music too

heres another rec

youtube.com/watch?v=zzeNAUOp17c

do you think asap rocky used a clothes pin on his nose when he BLACKED claire? I think he only boned her on a dare

Listen to some Ladytron: youtube.com/watch?v=sBmpgu-cb4I

delete this

B L A C K E D

Cause they're constant spam here

mods can't stand the sight of a successful independent woman.

>Cause they're constant spam here

>Spam is electronic junk mail or junk newsgroup postings. Some people define spam even more generally as any unsolicited email.

Grimes is a very solicited topic. Solicited =/= spam. Plus, she's discussed on her own threads.

But she's not independent

look at claire trying to get crazy with her lil budweiser there

>oh asap you're so crazy!! *sniffs own armpit real quick

i bet she thought she was going to be his fairy princess queen

>I take things so literal thanks to my autism

Bants

yes she is

eh, not my style, sorry

I liked this one more but it is kind of bland, I suppose I like catchy music a little too much

There is always spam here. Waifu spam. I have yet to see a thread on her that actually discuss her music.

is that why her hygiene is shit? she needs a fucking man to bathe properly

youtu.be/fINw8LE3MZ4

Grimes fighting (I): snake attack.

youtube.com/watch?v=g7lQEK6qO_o

Grimes fighting (II): kung fu.

i wish our webms had sound. this is a music board right?

Grimes fighting (III): punching 1.

naah

Grimes fighting (IV): punching 2.

That video with sound: sendvid.com/vishhrbs

i dont get it
what does it mean?

hana wasn't nice to the grimes and got what she deserved

I like it, it sounds kind of dubsteppy which I don't like but overall I like it, is it yours?

that url dog O_o
I can see myself being nostalgic about this if I heard it 10 years ago but I don't like it much, really

How can one person be so cute? It boggles the mind!

meant to be for

iron workers of america

not mine, i found it here on Sup Forums

>I like it, it sounds kind of dubsteppy which I don't like but overall I like it, is it yours?
Nah. Ladytron started doing electropop when many weren't born yet (1999). This is their biggest hit: youtube.com/watch?v=JTTwlAT_AwU

I'm off to watch the Argentina-Chile final, I usually want our national team to lose but since I heard claire supports us I want them to win.

it was meant for I'll listen to it when I come back, thanks!

Based mods

DO NOT GOOGLE THIS NAME

THIS NAME IS NOT FOR GOOGLING

STOP TELLING PEOPLE ABOUT IT

>Not everyone can become a great artist, but a great artist can come from anywhere. It is difficult to imagine more humble origins than those of the genius now making music as Grimes, who is, in this critic’s opinion, nothing less than the finest musician in Canada. I will be returning to her live shows soon, hungry for more.

Too bad mods won't delete one of the multiple kpop threads that are up at any given time...

I count at least 5 on the catalog every day and most don't even reach the bump limit

all her fav'd tracks are russian classical

how does last.fm work tho? I never used it, did she know all of those 1200 songs or is it more of a radio thing?

CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>tfw no bff like Hana

>bff

yeah right

i need some information about her harsh noise record

I'm constantly making the music bot in me and my friend's discord play grimes songs

hehehe

Mostly what last.fm does is keeps track of every song you listen to. It used to have a radio feature but not anymore. And I doubt the old last.fm radio had much of a catalog of Russian classical, so that stuff is likely music she was already familiar with.

Is that the new meme?

>the snapchats HANA posted of grimes jumping around Glastonbury trying to not get mud on her shoes

>64 posts
>17 posters

its 18 now

less creepy than when there were more posters than there were posts

who's dick do i have to suck to see the glastonbury set??

would you rather kiss grimes' butt or have one billion usd?

same shit, new day
5-10 grimefags posting the same shit everyday

That picture makes me wanna fucking vomit everytime I see it. Thanks, Grimes!

will grimes be impressed with my one billion usd?

if i kiss her butt will it make things weird between us and we couldn't be friends?

these are important distinctions, user

/r/Grimes/comments/4q16wh/grimes_live_at_glastonbury_festival_720p_stream/

What is this shit? Seriously, I just skipped through two random videos of this "Grimes". It's absolutely nothing, complete mediocrity and soullessness, it's not even honestly energetic, it's just trash.

Honesty thought this was a middle school aged boy

my favorite part about these threads is i've started a collection of grimes-themed reaction images.

it's pretty sparse but now i can force shitposters to look at queen while I tell them to fuck off

bait harder

The assman here. I didn't get a chance to save that really nice ass shot from the last thread. If someone could help a brother out, that'd be great

One time I asked a guy on Sup Forums why he gets off on videos of girls getting fucked by dogs. He responded that if a girl would allow hereself to be fucked by a dog, she might also possibly have sex with him.
As best as I can figure, this is same reason why the kissless virgins of Sup Forums are obsessed with Grimes.

welp, I'm back, I hope she didn't see that

this

reason grimes is so attractive: she's low league

james is basically a Sup Forumstant who rode off the success of his more talented partner in elite gymnastics and has spiraled into mediocrity ever since. the only thing that's kept him relevant is sjws bitching about his mansplaining and the fact that he's dating lady gaga 2.0

in all honesty it just tells everybody that if they were in the right time at the right place in 2011 they could have taken james' place.

i made that image that you posted. i fee pride every time it gets posted.

Why not listen to something that's actually good and from a woman that's actually attractive?

youtube.com/watch?v=_Fm2VTfva5U

you never considered people liking her music or her personality right? or are you so obsessed with looks?
james may be a really interesting guy to be around, or do you know him in person?

if you're so cool and over this, why are you on a Sup Forums thread about an artist you don't like trying to make the people who like her feel bad?

WAKE ME UP

Who's James? I'm not a Sup Forumsfag, I'm just browsing because I'm bored of the other boards.

im not throwing shade

im just saying that grimes seems like she's not out of the league of most Sup Forumstants, which contributes to how much she gets posted here.

i like grimes. nothing wrong with being low-league. we can't all be chads, and frankly it's refreshing and inspiring that someone low on the social ladder rocketed up it and is on the path to being a mainstream popstar.

Grimes's personal maid.

Grimes' slave boy

>everything dark and gothic with a female lead is Evanescence

>s's

I seriously don't believe in "leagues", your whole thing is based on that
just accept the fact that there's people who like her for her personality and music, I don't find her attractive at all really, she's cute in most pictures but she also has terrible ones, if she were more beautiful I'm sure these threads would be more popular

I'll give it to you that if she were really ugly I'd not be that obsessed with her, but that's because I'm an asshole, there's people here that genuinely love her

I'd say Halfaxa was a masterpiece.

Saw the album cover and chose to listen to it for the hell of it. Found it unsettling, reminding me of death and general misery, but also very catching. Listened to it repeatedly. Now I just find her style very relaxing... centering, or some such.

Dream Fortress, My Sister Says the Saddest Things, and Intor/Flowers especially.

Its like a decent into anther world. Sometimes I listen to Halfaxa at night and it puts me into a trance. I feel like I'm somewhere else in someone else's body. I see beautiful and otherworldly things. I want to stay there forever... Then I wake up in odd places without knowing how I got there.

I can relate with 3/6 of those things.

My days of falling into states like you described are more or less faded, as are their appeal. I don't plan to ever go back.

How old are you, out of curiosity?

I'm watching the glastonbury show and oh my god, i'm laughing along

what great stage energy she has, holy shit

grimes is cool but this guys cooler