Shitty albums everyone forgot about

(You)

>Art Angels
>forgot

DON'T include Claire with those other mediocre musicians

AA is 9/10

Claire is worst one there

Art Angels is garbage. HYIMW is infinitely superior.

Love Julia Holter, everything else is forgettable. I actively hate grimes so I will always remember her garbage.

kys

>triggered waifufag

Never seen an album so hyped and talked about then so quickly forgotten after release. It didn't even last a week.

top row is good, have you in my wilderness was aoty
you're right about the bottom row

nah he's right

This, Joanna and Julia pulled through
Destroyer kinda dropped the ball and Grimeth hath never been good

>subjecting Julia Holter to this grouping
But why

Oh hey yeah, there was new music by Joanna Newsom out this year

Huh

[proceeds to still not ever listen to it]

>>>/reddit/

>better than Julia Holter or Destroyer

I like that release but thats embarrassing

>[proceeds to still not ever listen to it]
fucking reddit-speak

I love me some Joanna Newsom, idk, I'm just good on ever listening to her music again for whatever reason though. Or new music anyway. Far more things I'd rather listen to at this point.

Dat ass tho.

>because this is so much better, fuck me, how could I ever forget

unfortunately

his new single seems to be back to the original quality though

I remember how mixed Sup Forums was about the whole thing, but I feel people here generally liked it.

I thought it was mediocre if not slightly boring.

>>because this is so much better, fuck me, how could I ever forget

what did he mean by this?

Nice clickbait title, you should go pro.

I remember what each of the albums are because I practice memory exercises every night before bed

do you also practice sucking cock?

Yes. Art Angels is easily a 9/10. The other 3 albums will be forgotten, AA will always have attention. Remember: when it was released, at least 1/3 of the catalog was full of the AA cover.

Only yours bb.

Grimes a shit.

Destroyer is okay I guess.

HYIMW and Divers were two of the best albums of last year. Go fuck yourself op.

In 10 years, this album will be regarded as the experimental masterpiece it actually is.

>Grimes a shit.
(You)

I would believe you if you can objectively prove it why she's shit.

the only person sucking my dick is your mom kiddo

but its just Cudi failing at being Kurt Cobain

or was that the point?

I still listen that Julia Holter album all the time, AOTY last year

The content of the album is not what matters, it is a catalyst to gnerate a reaction and raise the self-consciousness of the listener by making him doubt both the importance of the content of the album and the context of the album. It is bordering on outsider music yet the familiar sounds and well-known name responsible for it shifts the attention. The art in this album isn't the material in it, it is the reaction of every listener.
This is a meta-postmodern masterpiece

She's dead you fucking retard. Now, Bend the fuck awa before i slit your fuckign throat you little ponce.

but do you actually believe this? Can an album truly be a masterpiece if the actual music content is sub-par regardless of the outside factors?

I hope that in 10 years you can distinctly remember the time you tried to challenge some guy on the internet to OBJECTIVELY argue about a disposable pop recorrd.

>Can an album truly be a masterpiece if the actual music content is sub-par regardless of the outside factors?
Yes.

good point

I still can't say Kid Cudi has produced a "masterpiece"

It is as muchof a masterpiece as you believe it to be.
That's the point.

the real question is : did he have that in mind or did he make outsider music as an outsider to the idea he was an outsider?

Cudi's always been an outsider imo, even though he was extremely popular at one time

>disposable pop recorrd.
This is where you're wrong. It's not disposable and it's not JUST a pop record. It's an electropop masterpiece that was very well received by anyone with good taste.

>meta-postmodern

This album has great cover art though.

Look man. We all get it. You want to have sex with Grimes, or lick her feet, or drink her urine or whatever. We get it.

Grimesfags should be sent to concentration camps

Literally have never seen a more dedicated bunch of faggots that vehemently defend their precious waifu against any dissenting opinion

m8 I'm still bumping Venus Fly 24/7
one of the best live tracks I've seen
[spoiler]I prefer Visions overall though[/spoiler]

Not the one you replied to, but I have to admit that everything you hate about Grimes and project here has to do with your preconceived notions about disregarding female producers on default, just because they are female. You never actually give it a try or a chance, just because you compare Grimes with some other inferior female starlets and conclude that all female producers are like that.

People like you are what makes Sup Forums a place where it is okay to post music of no artistic value whatsoever, music that's only message is indulging in some sort of image of cool-factor.

Take your shitty frat-bro music to some other boards and leave Sup Forums to people who listen to music for reasons that have more to do with personality of the artist and less about the image that the manager is trying to sell.

>"I am a lonely, smelly, long-haired fat virgin of a metalhead and I can't handle listening to any female artist without tying the experience with some sexual fantasies, just as I do with every woman outside my family near my age"

Does it now?

I think it's going to age horribly, it legit looks like this generations equivalent of tim and eric

>I think Grimes sucks so I must hate women and listen exclusively to meal

Julia Holter, Joanna Newsome and Bjork are all good

Sorry your waifu is not, maybe you should kill yourself instead of projecting to people who don't get as upset as you

That is absolute complete horseshit... and you have the nerve to accuse soneone else of projecting?! You're just pulling a pepared speech out of your ass, doing exactly what this guy was talking about. You cannot handle anyone having a dissenting opinion about your precious waifu, so YOU project onto them. Nice line about me listening to "frat-bro music".
You're stance is basically to slander anyone who doesnn't fawn over an artist you like. And as for all that bullshit about female artists... it is the attitude of people like you that reduces female artists.

Maybe I have remarkably high standards because what Sup Forums keeps calling 9/10 albums are barely blips on my radar

I listened to it while skiing one day and it was okay

How come Grimes has become such a shitflinging topic in the last month?
Is it because of summer?
She hasn't even released anything recently.

Wow.
Do you have any opinions that are not knee-jerk meme reactions?

or maybe you have shit taste

which is probably more likely

You are literally a tired joke masquerading as a person.

people still use le frog meme? wowee.

you are such a massive faggot holy shit

You are completely out of touch if you think this has only been going on for a month, and to write it off as "lol summerfags" heavily implies you to be a meme regurgitation device with no original thoughts or opinions.

It wasn't as big just in april.
I don't know why but since late May, there has been a lot more grimes threads and Grimes hate threads than usual.
I don't know why.
Is she supposed to release something soon? I don't care about her but I'm getting sick of seeing her pop up everywhere in every other thread.

Kek grimes fags on damage control.

Why is it so easy to make them mad?

I like Divers a lot and I still listen to it a bit now. Kind of feels like the right balance between MEM and HOOM