Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

rkursem.com/poll/view.php?id=d739fe9d4a2bede0d
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pitchfork core

i really really really like tkol but most people here don't (they are plebs)

Art Angels > the rest.

nope Channel Orange is on that list

Also replace The King of SHIT with A Meme Shaped Pool please

at least we have frank and carly

I swear grimes is single handedly ruining this board.
I can't hide her threads faster enough

This is only 2010 music, you would know that if you could fucking read, nitwit.

2010s

u wot

But what about Visions? That album is even stronger than Art Angels.

kek you're a dumbass

I personally like Art Angels more and don't understand the hype behind her earlier work but that's just me being a pleb

I think that The King of Limbs would be perfect on that list, it has some strengths that A Moon Shaped Pool doesn't have, and even though it doesn't really sound much like Radiohead, it does sound pretty good.

What's going on here? Why did you reply to me?

If you weren't a newfag, you would know that I don't know who replied with what. So I assumed that it was one of those posts. Btw your memes are shitty.

OBJECTIVE GRIMES RANKING:

Visions > AA > the rest

Friendly reminder that this was already voted on

rkursem.com/poll/view.php?id=d739fe9d4a2bede0d

It's shit

none of these but the rap albums (other than the last two) should be on here.the rest are posted ironically or by waifufags

>So I assumed that it was one of those posts
what did he mean by this

MBDTF is Sup Forumscore and always will be

It's time to let it go

If you want to make a legit chart for everything that's been considered Sup Forumscore in the past seven years you need a legit grid chart.

btw you're a dumbfuck, since both TKOL and AMSP are 2010's music. And you even fucking said "This is only 2010 music", of which TKOL and AMSP are not you shitbrain

bullshit chart

SS should not be in the top row

BTFO

I said it was 2010 music, not 2010s. 2010s can be included with all music after 2010, but 2010 can be basically music produced or made that year. The King of Limbs was released near the beginning of 2011, which means that most of it was produced, and recorded in 2010. A Moon Shaped Pool was released after 2015, which is far away from 2010. Therefore, TKOL can be considered as a 2010 album, but AMSP cannot.

Have One on Me
The ArchAndroid
GKMC
TPAB
Blackstar
The Seer
To Be Kind
Death Grips discography
RtJ I and II
Channel Orange
The Monitor
Cosmogramma

Have all been at one time popular enough to be on this chart. If we're including albums Sup Forums "rediscovered" then the Fishmans and Exuma definitely belong on here. If we're including memes that have been posted here enough, Viper definitely deserves a spot.

wrong

2010s include 2010-2020 just about

A Moon Shaped Pool was released in 2016 so just admit you are a dumb mongloid

Wow, looks like I fell into your memetrap! You got me good!

what chart is this?

Nah

2010-2019, technically.

>The King of Limbs was released near the beginning of 2011
>It's a 2010 album

I don't think you know how this works
By your logic someone who was born in 1994 could actually be from 1993 because that was the year when they were conceived

Ok. Then explain to me how you are right.

see

Haha, nice! Keeping up the trap! Such dedication!

Someone was polling for Sup Forums's favorite albums of the decade so far like a week or two ago

it's not "Sup Forumscore" or whatever the fuck, but it looks like a pretty reasonable indicator of the garbage stuff people here pretend not to like

And?

that's it

He's just keeping up a memetrap. Don't worry about it.

I said 2010 music, only talking about that year, not the whole decade.

Shit I was close to gets

That's all?

How are you actually this retarded
A majority of those albums aren't even from 2010

Remove Painting With and rename it entry level into 2010's music

Is no one going to talk about the fact that Blurryface is on there? It's literally a meme album. You all suck.

>CRJ
>Grimes
>21 Pilots

Nigga kys

This whole post is a memetrap

>every deaf grape album
I agree tbj

never said it shouldn't be. i said only those rap albums should be.

This list needs to be put into a garbage can where it belongs.

More like this whole post.

It will be fair the artist or band has only one album posted. Having the whole dg discog is ridiculous.

>being this mad death grips took over the 2010's
Sorry user

2 albums is okay

e.g. Kid A/OKC

kys u stupid waste of space more useless than dog shit you dumb muther fucker, id rather eat the snot out of my mom's cunt than read another retard fucking post from your dumbass you stupid bitch don't you dare post on this board again you fucking gooky kike.

>he doesn't realize CRJ is the savior and pinnacle of modern pop music.

sorry to say but this although honestly NLDW, GP, and if you're willing to go to such an extent, BP and ExM can be removed.

No

>21 pilots

come on