HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH...

HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH

swans is boring repetitive shit

Objectively correct, any disagreers frequent starbucks

It's not objective, that's completely subjective.

well...okay...objectively speaking, i disagree and hate starbucks. Soundtracks isnt repetitive. its like the ADHD hatred towards GY!BE. you just give up if it doesnt satisfy you immediately. im just guessing though, you may have given swans a decent shot

Why are you being so nice to him? Give him what for, show him who's boss. You know where the fuck you are kid?

Give it to him god damnit!!! Stop being so polite and nice! GIve it ho him!!!

>lunacy x 82
>not repetitive
ok

>cant into music
>muh 2 min pop songs

Motherfucker I listen to bands with half hour long songs, just not this shit

Seriously say that to my fucking face, thats what i fucking thought

Oh shit calm down man, no one wants to fight with you. We know you're a big bad boy

>mfw The title track from the Seer is the greatest thing M. Gira ever did
I SEE IT ALL I SEE IT ALL I SEE IT ALL I SEE IT ALL I SEE IT ALL I SEE IT ALL I SEE IT ALL I SEE IT ALL I SEE IT ALL I SEE IT ALL I SEE IT ALL I SEE IT ALL I SEE IT ALL I SEE IT ALL I SEE IT ALL I SEE IT ALL I SEE IT ALL I SEE IT ALL I SEE IT ALL I SEE IT ALL I SEE IT ALL I SEE IT ALL I SEE IT ALL I SEE IT ALL I SEE IT ALL I SEE IT ALL I SEE IT ALL I SEE IT ALL I SEE IT ALL I SEE IT ALL I SEE IT ALL I SEE IT ALL I SEE IT ALL I SEE IT ALL I SEE IT ALL I SEE IT ALL I SEE IT ALL I SEE IT ALL I SEE IT ALL I SEE IT ALL I SEE IT ALL I SEE IT ALL I SEE IT ALL I SEE IT ALL I SEE IT ALL I SEE IT ALL I SEE IT ALL I SEE IT ALL I SEE IT ALL I SEE IT ALL I SEE IT ALL I SEE IT ALL I SEE IT ALL I SEE IT ALL I SEE IT ALL I SEE IT ALL I SEE IT ALL I SEE IT ALL I SEE IT ALL I SEE IT ALL I SEE IT ALL I SEE IT ALL I SEE IT ALL I SEE IT ALL I SEE IT ALL I SEE IT ALL I SEE IT ALL I SEE IT ALL I SEE IT ALL I SEE IT ALL I SEE IT ALL I SEE IT ALL I SEE IT ALL I SEE IT ALL I SEE IT ALL I SEE IT ALL I SEE IT ALL I SEE IT ALL I SEE IT ALL I SEE IT ALL I SEE IT ALL I SEE IT ALL I SEE IT ALL I SEE IT ALL I SEE IT ALL I SEE IT ALL I SEE IT ALL

this. Mikey would be so disappointed in you, user

I love Soundtracks but it is repetitive in a sense. That's why I like it.

>repetition=bad
plebspotting 101

Youre a stupid child

Thanks for the laugh

Im right here son

np

This is correct. All the songs go on about 10 minutes longer than they need to. Just A Little Boy stagnates way too quickly.

someone explain why swans is good

The biggest flaw of The Seer is the lyrics honestly. That being said, lyrics are the only good quality of The Seer Returns.

FLEX YOUR MUSCLES

BIG STRONG
BOSS

80s swans is infinitely superior to the meme trilogy

imagine actually thinking this

they pretty much did a lot of genres Sup Forums likes in their own unique way. and they did them good.

This is true

>p4k babby can't comprehend of different opinions
what's new

I'm listening to this for the first time, just to see what all of the hype is about. I'm going to listen to all three albums. So far it is very boring.

I just did the same thing user and it wasn't worth it for me personally

really don't see what's so special about them

IN AND OUT AND IN AND OUT
AAGAAIINN
IN AND OUT AND IN AND OUT
AAGAAIINN

that's the point

it's supposed to beat you down with repetition, this is like complaining that metal is too loud.

It's all about forgetting about what's coming next.
It's all about now.
and I'm not joking. it's really the way of listening : Not Caring about what comes next, just listen what it's happening now.

> beats you down
Ill admit, the first punches in a song usually are really good. But the 5th time they're repeated, they get incredibly stale. Its like a boxer who throws hard ass punches, but only in one pattern. By the second jab, you can dodge it, or even ignore it.
Bring The Sun is a fantastic example of this. Its an aggressive ass song, but it eventually gets to the point where you're just wishing for the next movement already. I think songs like Toussaint are great because at least he has different lyrics throughout the piece.
Also, if you complain metal is too loud, you're too old.

I can kind of see that, I haven't tried to really keep up with the album so far, I've just been listening while doing other things and at some points thought "oh, this is sort of neat."
and then a boring part comes and I continue to do whatever

yeah this blows i'm turning this shit off