Your fav album and the worst thing you've done

>Hit a dog driving home from work, saw it was alive but it's back legs were broken, kept driving

>Hit neighbor's car while backing out of my driveway when I was 17 and didn't do or say anything about it (minot scratch and small bump)
>Me and my friends where sometimes mean to a kid that wanted to be friends with us really badly in high school
>When I was 11 or 12 I slept in the same bed with my female childhood friend and I woke up before her and jerked off looking at her ass

those are the 3 things I feel the worse about, especially that last one

>Stole from my old job quite often.
>Me and some friends also broke in, since I knew the code, and stole hundreds from the safe.

> sold designer drugs to stupid edgy white kids, one tried to rape my friend and jump out a moving car, another one got locked up under watch in a hospital for smoking spice I sold him. Convinced someone they were in purgatory. Killed someone s pet with marshmallows, anti freeze , and glass. Instigated a fight at a party between sisters. Accidentally got someone stabbed in the face.

I didnt give a shit when my ex gf was talking to me that she was feeling suicidal. I even made fun of her because of that. days after days she was losing her love for me and ended up breaking up with me. because I was a jerk with her. she said that she forgave me, but I miss her a lot and I always regret everything I did that day.

I really hate myself lol

I punched a woman in the face two years ago when she was insulting me

I puked on a friend's car and I didnt clean it.

overdosed on hydrocodone in front of both my parents, they drove me to the hospital and such.

i can't think of anything else besides the thing where i shoplift occasionally but it's always just small shit i don't wanna pay for like coconut water

I dont have a favorite but I like this one a lot

The worst thing I've ever done was actually last night
I did sexually mlp roleplay on omegle
I was drunk, I hope god forgives me

i emotionally invested way too much in my suicidal gf's survival and then when she got better she told me none of the stuff i was doing helped at all & she dumped me so i mean it could go either way man.

>inb4 '404 not music related >:['

I stole and scammed a lot of money from my family to buy drugs. But it wasn't even for over-romanticized drugs for le tortured souls like heroin, coke or alcohol, it was mainly for weed and acid, non-addictive shit.

The night of my high school graduation I had a fight with this classmate I hated and had bullied a few times with some friends in the previous years (only psychologically, not physically). We were alone, I won, and while he was recovering I started telling him a big bullshit list of reasons why he was a useless piece of shit that everyone hated and repeteadly told him he should give up and commit suicide. Two nights later he actually did it. The absolute madman.
I probably wasn't his main reason to do it but I sure did contribute a lot and it makes me feel like shit almost every night.

>Convinced someone they were in purgatory
tell more
>Accidentally got someone stabbed in the face
how

>encouraged a 6 year old who couldn't swim to jump into the water so I could 'rescue' her.

i was a total dickwad in middle school

Why would you make fun of that?

on the subject, pushed my ex girlfriend out of a moving car and promptly moved to california without telling her

why did you do that

I've put my family through a lot with medical problems I have for a while now and feel guilty because they are responsible to take care of me

I can be a major douche without realizing it to people I don't mean to be an ass too

she was using my money for drugs and i hate confrontation so much i moved instead of discussing it with her. the car was because we got in an argument and she started screaming at me and grabbing the wheel
don't stick your dick in crazy friends

>Hit and run, elderly edition

Fuck I meant limbo, I got mixed up. But yeah, I sold him research chemicals as LSD and he took too many, had a horrible trip where he ended up crying, kicking, and screaming, while being hosed down by his dad. Saw him he said everyone has been ignoring him almost as if he was there, in reality he tried to rape my friend and I was on acid, so I told him what if he was dead, and he is stuck in some place like limbo like in the movie silent hill, freaked the fuck out.

A friend of mine stole a bunch of drugs from a dealer without paying, we set him up to get jumped her cousin over heard what was happening from one of the people helping us , arrived to the place a bit before we did, dealer sees her tries to take her as a trade off for his money but she gets slashed across cheek to forehead.

>Meet a girl through Tinder
>no intention of dating anyone because of my fucked up depressed/anxious ass
>We end up having a bit in common
>Meet up at Denny's, talk and eat breakfast
>text everyday
>getting along well
>start getting feelings
>she comes over
>watch Nightcrawler, listen to Strawberry Jam and Illinoise
>hold hands throughout, end up fucking
>say we like each other
>plan for another date
>talk about going to anco show
>next day (today) tell her I can't handle a relationship
>she gets pissed I lead her on

Why do I always fuck things up for myself and others

Nothing in particular sticks out to me besides edgy teen mischief stuff.

I feel like it's an amalgamation of lots of small things that I don't like about myself. I'm very comfortable lying and manipulating people for the sake of it.

I made a Facebook account. I've never regretted anything more in my life.

oh poor baby

bump

i think that disqualifies you from listening to any Stars of the Lid. It's too comfy for anybody who does a hit and run.

Four years ago I had a girlfriend who had mental problems and I started to get annoyed by her issues and possessive personality. I wanted to break up but I knew she would probably kill herself so I just became fuckinh awful and douchey until she wanted me gone. I also liked another girl at the time and I still feel like I should have just broken up right away.

I should also mention that after we separated she was raped and later got sent to a mental hospital

That's not that bad. don't fall for the "you should never ever hit a girl" meme, if they want equality they should be able to be punched

You shouldn't hit anyone for just insulting you

i disagree
idk if this counts but in 6th grade this asshole kid was bugging everyone on this week long field trip for the whole week. then he kept calling my friend a pussy and I told him to shut up and he said make me and I punched him in the face and he didn't bug anyone for the rest of the year

>stole without paying

That's insane

This

I flicked a cigarette into a girl's coffee (she didn't notice). Even as she coughed and gagged for air, I didn't say or do anything. I just stared.

>>When I was 11 or 12 I slept in the same bed with my female childhood friend
lucky

okay so? you hit a kid in 6th grade

when i was a kid i nailed a cat to a stump in the woods and shot rocks at it with a slingshot

I scammed a kid out of a 600$ knife in the game Counter Strike Global Offensive, listened to him cry and beg for it back in a Skype call

I sometimes choke my puppy for no real reason

i'm generally a creep to girls without interacting with them, sometimes i would get really obsessed with a girl but she would just think of me as just an average socially retarded kid who she caught staring at herself one or two times

but i would definitely talk about a girl i like to my friends and they would know how obsessed i am with them

i would constantly fantasize romantic interactions and shit which is weird though because i despise sex and i hate doing it

get yourself checked out that's really worse than the self-destructive and emotional abusive posts in this thread

it was almost 40 years ago

One time I was at a social function with a group of friends from school. I sat across from them and started to look directly at them because I didn't know what to say - okay, I froze up a bit. She starts biting her nails for like a full fucking minute, what the fuck I did, I don't know...

I dated a girl for a few months. I didn't really like her that much. I took her virginity and then got uncomfortable with what I was doing and broke up with her like three days later. I used her for sex and then bailed. I'm a fucking arsehole

i mean clearly if you choke your puppy for "no real reason" sometimes then that means your fucked-up-ness hasn't gone away at all and still lingers

I have slight autism, I can still function well in public and stuff but I flip out at random things sometimes. I had to wear a diaper till I was 13

whew sorry then i thought i just talked to a fucking psychopath

I convinced the autistic kid living next door to me to pee in a bucket and throw it at his sister, then i shamed him for it and gave him a speech about free will.

Not much to say except that I call my little brother who I'm pretty sure is autistic a retard a lot and that tonight I made fun of the fact that he has no irl friends

even if dude has legit autism that doesnt make him less of a psychopath (which he probably is since he nails cats and throws rocks at them)

god damn it get over yourselves, "slight autism" isnt a diagnose it just means you have other mental issues but since they are more severe they chose to diagnose autism and not worry your parents

>he didn't even go to help the dog
what a fucking pussy

I had sex with a friend's gf, thrice. And by doing that, I also cheated on my ex.
This guy was one of my best friend at the time, but now there is just a persistent passive-agressive tension between us, between the few moments when we act like before, and it sucks, I fucked up.

For my defense, my friend's gf slept with some other guys, including an other friend of ours. They are in some sort of unofficial open relationship where she has the upper-hand because she can get sexual partners more easily.
And also, my ex-gf cheated on me a few months later with an acquaintance.
And I don't get laid very often ;_;

>Pic is my potential AOTY 2016 (Nerftoss - Crushed)

And I'm sure if the US bombed every country they wouldn't be paranoid, but we're not just going to do that