twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

is this bait?

>if i don't like it it's bait

not at all

memes/10

Well its music

>Muse
>Gorillaz

Dude, not bad. I know half of Sup Forums would love to print your jpg out and take a shit on it while burning it up, but I dig it.

BUT
>2nd Law
>BHAR
>Drones

Why the fuck did you chose their worst albums?

>Well its music
Well its music

These late night EST threads always end so quickly

youtu.be/3jV6TnBC2nk

nails looks kind of lonely down there

hush
did you like the new dj shadow

This is just the last 7 days, probably shouldve mentioned that. I listen to all muse albums though.

Can someone tell me what the point of a 4x4 is? I've never done one before and I'd be interested in it.

Just shows what your most listened albums are through last.fm. Can also connect it to spotify.

>negativland
Were you the guy who posted the other day about not remembering who this band was?
Ah fair enough. I don't use spotify or last.fm though ;_;

r8 my taste, lads

I'm not a huge fan of currents but that st vincent is nice imo

>I don't use spotify or last.fm though
well if you want you can use neverendingchartrendering.org/ to make custom collages to show what you've been listening to lately

>Well its music
Well its music
Well yeah.
What's your favorite track off Milo Goes to College

Currents definitely isnt my favorite album from them but ive been listening to it recently. Also nice tay tay.

Thanks mate. Appreciate it.

I guess one of myage, bikeage, kabuki girl, or jean is dead
thing is that whole album is such an integral part of my life that it's not really something I can analyze very well, I was raised listening to it

I've heard milo goes to college more times in my life than any other album by a long shot

wbu

>youtu.be/3jV6TnBC2nk
The only reason I know this song is because of spec ops: the line. Good song.

oh really
my friend was telling me about that game, I think it's pretty cool to package an "arty" game with an antiwar message in a generic call of duty package

and apparently the soundtrack is pretty good too ;)

here try this
if this was on a video game too then I don't know what to tell you
youtu.be/uU6NL5fsFtE

Not listened as yet

You Blockhead!

hows that angola album

All garbage, just grow up already

me neither

my friend played me a track from it though it had run the jewels rapping on it it was ok
I wonder if there's rapping on all the tracks

do you really mean that :(

7/10? Bands I like, but for Muse its their worst albums and the rest is all pretty good but that's about it.
>Calling OP memes when your thing is 90% memes
Death Grips and CTE are good. 7/10
Hipster/10

You have some good albums in there (TOtBL, StFDC, FEFA, AMSP), but albums like Dirty Sprite 2 and Rodeo make me think you're listening to those other albums for meme-sake.

hahahaha NEVER
morning lad
no not really

2012 called they want their albums back

witty and original user

2008 called they want their movie back

>I've heard milo goes to college more times in my life than any other album by a long shot
Really? That sounds fun.
>wbu
Mine are probably all of yours except Kabuki Girl but add Hope, Marriage, Suburban Home and maybe I'm Not a Loser. What an album.
I think it's pretty great desu.
Rude

Does everyone really hate those Muse albums the most?

Good meme friend.

yeah I really liked that tay tay album, I don't know why I kept putting it off for so long

you're welcome

why so mean

hi acre
how's things

imo rodeo is a great album and ds2 is mostly to turn up to

yeah it's one of the few albums my dad and my mom both love along with the flaming lips - transmissions from the satellite heart and eels - electro shock blues
so I heard it about a million times growing up

yeah it's a real shame that they never quite hit that magic again, it's one of those totally furious short basically perfect albums
even though they don't sound similar, I get the same "spark of magic" vibe from good luck - into lake griffy and snowing - fuck your emotional bullshit

just albums where they hit on some magic and ride it the whole way idk

>Does everyone really hate those Muse albums the most?
Yes. They all have some fantastic songs on them, some of Muse's best, but as albums they're all flops.

milo goes to college... I like you

>Shit I've been listening to lately

I would consider myself still somewhat new to actively listening to music, but those are some serious memes OP.

+NMH, DG
~Avalanches, Justice

I tried getting into Negativland, but I didn't care much for it. Is Dispepsi worth listening to if I was indifferent about Escape From Noise and Helter Stupid?

Very contemporary, I'll tell you that. I think my favorite one there might be the Godspeed.

>snowing - fuck your emotional bullshit
While I haven't heard the other release you mentioned, I know what you mean by the spark of magic. FYEB is a great EP. Incredible fun and angst at the same time (kinda like Descendents I guess).
After Dinner - Paradise of Replica
youtube.com/watch?v=1hf9cG8aFzo

getting better, I think
gonna take a break from uni next semester, change doctors and try to fix my head
I'll be fine
I think that the concept in Dispepsi is much more explicit, so it makes the album flow better... like, you put your mind into the soda pop world and that goes for the whole album... if you know what I mean
So yeah, maybe try it
Try their EP Guns too, it's pretty short and one of their best works
Cool Black Dice btw

+St. Vincent
-Everything else

Not even memeing

Well atleast we can agree on st vincent.

Pretty chill. Nothing I like though.

+gizzard
try purson

+parable
+stone aged man

well rounded
rec me something if you care enough. some pop would be nice

these look interesing. anything good

honestly i have a lot of recs to catch up on but hey its music

Junior Wells is excellent! I love that album. Try Lightnin' Slim if you haven't.

>these look interesing. anything good
Yeah, the Gloria Levy album is really lovely Sephardic folk. The arrangement is just her, her guitar, and occasional primitive drumbeat, but it's all used very effectively.

This is my last week. r8 'n rec me please

5x5 because fuck tha police
too tired to rec sorry

+Snowing, Pelican, Circa Survive, Brand New, Swans, Deltron, Atmosphere, Bathory, Alcest, Flower Travellin Band
~Aesop Rock

+King Crimson, Fishmans, Stereolab, DG

Faust, Beach Boys, Syd Barrett, Can, David Thomas Broughton, NMH, Natural Snow Buildings, Love
~Car Seat Headrest

youtube.com/watch?v=YRrJf-vwixU

> cage the elephant
> muse
> the black keys
Lol did my gf start browsing Sup Forums?

>Mumford and Sons
>Black Keys

Take your suede boots and tan jeans and go right back to whatever second-rate private college you came from

+Snoing, Deltron, Hotelier
~Deja Etendu

you seem cool

+Taylor Swift

I like all of these

whats the album next to king of limbs and STFDC?