What headphones do you use

athf memephones

HD 600s are the shit

ur sisters ass cheeks

yeah they're almost perfect

HD 650 with Schiit Lyr

HD 598 for home use, Shure SE 215 for outside use.

>tfw you bought m50s instead of researching different types of headphones to suit your specific listening needs

murder me.

yup, m50x are shit

Sony MDR 7506
It's my first Headphones I put any thought into buying what impresses me the most is it sounds just as it does 3 years ago when I got it
If I have any complaint at the worst it can sometimes be "tinny" but only a tiny bit It's mostly very neutral.

Stax SR-007 MK1 and Stax Lambda Normal Bias

HD650 here

I wish I had speakers though. Jesus music sounds good out of proper speaker setup.

my 12 year old 2.1 speakers.
they still ""work""

I bought M50s and a Fiio E10 like four years ago and have never bothered getting anything else. Still suits me fine. Will upgrade to Beyers eventually, probably.

>Earbuds broke today
>picked up a replacement pair of Audio Technicas for $40
>they sound worse

pic related is close to what I had. Need a better replacement for around the same price, or more.

I should be listening to moneycans right now i saw the postman leaving and have to go pick them up ffs.

I use m50x.

>paying more then $7 for earbuds

yes because I want to listen to music with cans on the side of my head

$20 shitphones from walmart. I prefer speakers.

earpods ;)

cans are not earbuds

ATH-M50x

AKG K275, i love it.

>buying $90+ earbuds

Sup Forums will defend this

AKG K271.

Any opinions on these things?

I really like the look of them, wondering if the sound justifies the cost

What in-ear headphones would you recommend?
I move alot and cant deal with clumsy, bigger headphones.

coming in the mail tuesday!
been using m50s for years, anxious about open headphones

Who /poorfag/ here?

god tier coming thru

bruh! i have these and also picrelated for wearing in the street

if you like ear piercing "presence" then sure.

Pioneer hdj c70

I agree, I've tried these and had a hard time hearing them as justifying their cost. even the build seems like plastic

Nice. Have you tried changing cushions on yours? I bought velvet cushions some time ago but they didn't fit so I just glued them on lol.

I dont have a problem with the build all though I agree they seem a bit cheap.

Great stage presence and the sound overall is pretty good beside THE FUCKING TINNITUS INDUCING 7-8KHZ RANGE that just fucking destroy my ears.

nah, im good with the default ones.

>Sony MDR 7506
hello.

>god tier
>mfw 770 instead of 880

akg all day

I use Phillips SHP-9500. Excellent open back headphones. Price was amazing as well.

HD 558.
On YouTube ~130kbps m4a.
Straight from my vaio's shit output.
I wonder why i spent my eurocoins on them.

Yes, comfy as fuck. I own them for 5 years and never had any problem.

my nigger

Beyer DT770. One of the few closed back headphones that still has a great soundstage.

Should've gotten something better.

Sennheiser HD 595.

Literally the best out there right now for the money.

>buy expensive neutral headphones
>don't enjoy listening to music with them
>enjoy the sound of apple earbuds more

will it get better with time? or am I just a pleb?

pls hepl

Nothing wrong with that, you're just used to the sound of your cheap earbuds. Just hold on to your headphones, maybe you could share it with friends if they come over or your girlfriend, if you have any. Do you have any friends or a girlfriend?

some old fuck stole my dank headphones

HD 202. They're not great but I'm on a tight budget and they definitely do the job

Samson SR 850

some decent sennheisers, my brother got headphones that same christmas that cost more than my sennheisers and new computer combined. Don't remember what those were called though.

iems != earbuds

Those ones

These are my headphones of choice, too.

you do get used to headphones with time. that's where the myth of "burn in" comes from. Also, ear buds are terrible for your hearing because they don't isolate (so you have to turn them up to compensate) and have way too much treble, so it's in your best interest to get used to the better headphones

v-moda m100 (wired)

What's so bad about them?

Jokes on you, I have $1200 IEM

REEEEEEEEEE

I have a set these and also these

Same. Shame that they aren't as comfortable as they look. After few hours my ears get all sweaty from that material and those cushions feel like they empale into my skull.

senn HD 429s and M6 pro iems

I got beats studios

>there are people in this thread RIGHT NOW using great quality headphones without an external DAC and/or amplifier

literally what is the fucking point you idiots

actually you're the idiot. not all headphones need an amp

iem master race here

enjoy your sweaty ears and headphone hair, plebs

Klipsch r6 earbuds
Pretty great sound quality for a decent price ($60, which is more than your garden variety earbuds but taking into account the sound quality and durability it's a good deal)

what are some iems with good build quality, isolation and soudstage? I'm thinking of replacing my falling apart mc5s

I have a pair of Etymotic hf5s, I think they sound pretty great

the eartips get kind of uncomfortable after a few hours though so I've been looking for a better set

akg k44

what are the best headphones for laying with the side of your head on a pillow?

i have ATH-M30, given as a gift. muted sound, do not get.

HD 600 and sometimes the ATH-M50X when there's noise in the house.

>le open back meme

>what are the best headphones for laying with the side of your head on a pillow?
sleepphones

The kind that you lay on your back with

AKG K702

My only problem is that the the jack bends easily when used outdoors

Shure SE-215. They have a negative profile and you can literally sleep with them. Also clean out your ears often after you sleep with them.

HD600. Momentums for outside use. I also got the Fostex THX00 but those haven't arrived yet. I'm pretty excited for them though.

Same my dude

I think I'm the only person in the world who finds these uncomfortable. I am a DJ at my school's radio station and halfway through the show I'll just end up taking these off because they sit weird on my ears
>tfw fucked up ears

I'm broke as fuck so I just use the Apple earbuds my friend got me as a gift. They're so uncomfortable and don't sound impressive in the slightest.

Thinking of saving up for a pair of Direct Sound EX29s, what do you guys think are they good or should I look for something else instead? Generally I want headphones that cup around the ears, have a "flat eq" (no bass boost or treble; just an accurate representation of the audio being played), have good audio quality, and give decent isolation so I can wear them while practicing drumming.

Do you guys walk around with headphones on the street, or do you have another pair for that type of use?

I walk around with my momentum over ears, I might not look fashionable but then again that's not why I wear them :))) I hate when idiots prefer a pair of headphones entirely due to their looks

i want those so bad, but i also want a GTX 1080 don't know which one i should aim for. Im leaning towards the 600s because they are way more of an investment than a GPU that will be obsolete in the """"""'near""""""" future

just ordered a pair of akg 240s, supposed to come in a week. i did some research and they look pretty damn good, especially for 60$. opinions?

But one is broken.

earbuds on the streets, headphones in the sheets ;)

How the hell do you go outsides with these things on your head?

You don't wear the headphones OP posted outside, they're open design and just very big and clunky. Either you go for in-ears, on-ears or small over-ears.

AKG 240's

do you like them user?