Phenomenal punk band...

Phenomenal punk band. Got to see them live in new orleans a few weeks ago and it was a hell of a show! Genuine people making killer tunes. Can't say enough good things about them! Check them out if you haven't already. Fuck they are good.

youtube.com/watch?v=WlbPqzp-mdo

youtube.com/watch?v=v0dUnoecoZ0

youtube.com/watch?v=H6B3XjvQFds

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EjKGJqWx6LY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sup Forums sucks

fuck off shill

Does shill = fan? I'm dorking out to them while at work. Just curious if anyone else is into them.

its days n daze so hes prob not viraling

Just really into them. Got the whole experience with the squatters/dirty kids and still can't get that night out of my head. They are in Canada right now. I'll probably go to the next show they have in a 300 miles radius again.

days and daze is an oogle folk band not a punk band

They call themselves "h-town thrash grass" or folk punk. They tour with Leftover Crack. Its fair to call them punk.

i mean you can call anything punk(deathgrips) but neither leftover over crack nor days and daze are a punk band. not trying to bully. i just think the term punk is s over used especially when ita used to describe "lifestyle" and not music.
h town trash grass is fair, what ever that means

I guess I just like authentic diy music. Fair enough, and punk is a blanket term thats abused. I shouldn't of said "punk band".
What genre would you classify Leftover Crack?

youtube.com/watch?v=EjKGJqWx6LY

its not you, im just an asshole elitist purist really.
3rd wave ska or skacore.
authentic and diy are very fair terms

I want to quit my IT job and start hopping trains.

i cannot recommend that. i do not hop trains. i work for a living.

what other bands are you into?
what can i recommend?

Yeah I have moral issue's with squatting and stuff which a lot of them do. I can't allow myself to rely on hand outs. I'm kind of a degenerate myself but I am not a heroine junkie squatter. Just looking for adventure I guess.

very relatable friend! i would consider my self a degenerate (tattoos, dreadlocks)
i also cannot accept handouts or panhandling, squatting isn't really my thing either, i dont really care. i like music. adventure can be found anywhere. start playing music in the style you like amd see where it takes you

Mischief Brew, Rivethead, Fugazi, Darkest Hour come to mind immediately.

I really should pick up a guitar. I played the drums when I was younger. Now I just give myself a head ache whenever I play.

What bands are you into this week?

poison idea, septic death, mdc, tsol, aggression, agent orange
keep drumming! good amd reliable drums are so rare. make noise not music!
as of late? bunch if stuff, heavy load - stronger than evil.
shitfucker. syphilitic vaginas. legion of doom- s/t.
sadistik exekution- the magus

Very cool! Screenshotted and gonna check these bands out! About to leave office and go to an onsite clients so this thread may die :(

no worries. im always lurking. if you need me just make a punk thead and ill be there

Hah, saved.

This pic reminds me of a guy that tried to stab me over a cigarette and then sold me hash about 20 minutes later. I gotta admit, a little envious of his life.

i dont drink nor do drugs, but i love me some smoking thc

What do you mean, Sum 41 isn't hardcore?

sum 41 is non essentially hardcore, as a type of music

Guess it sounded funnier in my head. Great list for real. Sum 41 is hardcore just like avril lavigne and green day.