Why is miku not mentioned on this board for the most amazing singer that she is...

Why is miku not mentioned on this board for the most amazing singer that she is? I bet you don't even know any miku songs, I own 5 miku albums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-KUjSiNwixs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

miku isn't even real

um her music is real and it's good. btw you know why people hate on miku? Because there's no hatred attached to her. People can look at other stuff an attach hate to it and it makes them feel more comfortable about their own hatred, but then they see something like miku and they're like, hey this isn't dripping with masculinity and misogyny! I can't like this, that would feminize me like my boyhood dream to be pretty and girly until I was bullied into conforming with all the other boys, but I won't actually say that and I'll just hate miku and keep trying to make the world a place that makes me feel better, and ironically tell the "social justice warriors" to stop caring so much about their feelings because it makes them girly.

wintermute is p good desu desu

>um
>btw
>misogyny
>pretty and girly
>SJW

yeah but she's not real tho

there's music that exists that was programmed by some people under the moniker of hatsune miku that just happens to be good, and miku exists as a persona, as the altar ego of artists who project their artistic vision on her. She does not exist in the sense that she's an intelligent life form. she does exist, as the reflection of artistic expression of those who use her moniker.

no

Pic related is pretty good.

V O C A L O I D music *cough*

DUDE REAL LMAO

>anime

How can she not be real if she exist

>implying

How many levels of irony are you on? I ask because I don't know weather to applaud your work or inform your tard rangler that you're shit posting on that Cantonese basket weaving form again.

real is a feeling

I have a poster of her and the CD of Re:package by livetune which is my favorite Vocaloid album. I definitely appreciate some good vocaloid stuff, but i haven't listened to any in many years really.

kys

Does this thing move the medium foward?
Or it just gives a migrane?
If you give me such high pitched voices like this and sell me "OHH HAPPINESS WHAT LOOK HOW FUCKING HAPPY YOU SHOULD BE XDXDDD" with this image I'm sorry.
You can sell me happiness (ie: the avalanches/LCD Soundsystem) but this just gives me a headache.

my favorites are livetune EP, supercell, the impacts compilation, greatest idol by mitchie m (and his new album), and unformed by doriko.

I think the question is how many layers of truth did I just speak?

I have an unofficial Hatsune Miku manga but I haven't read much of it.

Fuck dude, you're in deep end. I'm not ready to try cracking into this russian nesting doll. I applaud you for your dedication to shit posting.

this is just entry level shitposting my friend

I'm not even shit posting.

I'm not shit posting about the femininity thing, I am very involved in the gay and feminist community and those are my beliefs about the sort of people you find on this board in general.

I like mikgazer vol.1 and have played all the psp games, Miku is cool.

I love Vocaloid, but the music is fucking dire honestly and the people that generally enjoy it are the cringiest of cringe. The only artists I rate in hindsight are HSP, Utata and Clean Tears as they can actually produce and are consistent in their mixing. I love using the software, however, and recently played some of my own stuff using it on my first radio set.

youtube.com/watch?v=-KUjSiNwixs

i fucking love project diva games

yeah that album is pretty good.

What if I told you that some guys are actually completely contended in being masculine?

where are all the lewds then?

wew nice diaper

bump