Is this album good or shit?

Is this album good or shit?

Good individual tracks, meh album

Decent

So its shit then its either great or its shit NO MIDDLEGROUND

Jesus of Suburbia is pretty good

its pretty good, one of the few rock operas that dont suffer from filler (ex: the wall)

I can't call it great, so I have to call it shit

I think it's shit, but it's not my taste in music anyways

Good.

>everything I don't like it's shit

It's better than The Monitor tbqhwyfam.

Most here consider it the pinnacle of modern rock music

shit

Genuinely shit

Middle school gold, now it's just nostalgia-core. Best Green Day album for sure

Album is solid as fuck, I can listen to it end on end infinitely. Theatrical influence give it a plus artistically and musically.

Dookie was better

Everything in the world including music started going downhill in 2004 and became super duper gay

The wacky, fun "x-treme" culture of the late 90s/early 00s was outpaced by this whiny emo stuff

Punk music is shit

>pretentious green day
>best album
Literally any album from their 90 discography beats American Idiot, careless pop punk is the best green day

It's shit, just listen hardcore punk and you will realize how shitty pop punk is. It's for posers.

You trying to trigger me m8?

>be hardcore punk
>fuck anybody who has a record deal and has been seen by more than 25 people
>if they aren't from the 70's they're pop punk, no matter what they sound like
>Be able to sleep at night knowing you're smarter than everyone else who likes punk bands from the 90's
>feelspunkman.jpg
>

I've listened to the album and I didn't like it. I like plenty of other green day songs and albums but American idiot is definitely not one of them

Punk rock is shit t b h f a m

If you asked me in 4th grade, I'd say the album was amazing. Ask me now and I just think it's ok. It has its moments

I like it. I think it actually benefits from sounding of its time.

Good.

Jesus of Suburbia, Are We The Waiting, Give Me Novocaine, Letterbomb, and Whatsername are pretty great tracks. Some are bad, but not all of them.

Hardcore punk is the least authentic, most posturing music genre of virtually any major subcategory of rock

It's entirely image dependent, so much so that image is actually valued more than musical ability

At least Green Day doesn't pretend they aren't making pop music

The best pop punk has to offer. Take that as you want to.

Its Green Day's successful attempt at radio music, so its shit.