Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S32pdKZIrjo
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Art Angels is a far greater offense than anything dumb Ariel's said

Claire for not maintaining her artistic integrity by expressing her views through the persona Grimes.

Fuck Grimes

>Grimes is stupid and retarded

what did he mean by this?

1. Grimes for being butt-bothered and wanting attention
2. Ariel for using the r-word

Who has better posture, Sup Forums?

Grimes say a lot of stupid shit.

Ariel Pink is one of those guys that I feel is supposed to be fat, but isn't. Like Dean Blunt

>the r-word
lol are you kidding me?

Well, Ariel definitely makes better music

youtube.com/watch?v=S32pdKZIrjo
he used to be thin as fuck but nowadays he kinda has a gut

>everyone woman
what did she mean by this?

Ariel seems like a really cool guy to hang around with, the kinda guy you can just banter back and forth with and have a good chuckle
Grimes seems like an annoying woman who is not fun to be around with because you'll almost get to where you're having fun talking to her and she fucks it up by getting annoyed with something trivial and stupid.

People who say "r-word" are clearly retarded.

at first she wanted to show that ariel's negative attitude affects everyone in the industry because it's just toxic and rude, but then she decided to change it to "woman" to make it a victim thing but forgot to take out "one"

lol

No. Claire is fun personified.

>Ariel insults a woman
>muh soggy knees
I want off this ride.
Fuck off, retard.

only if you're into intersectional feminism and mayo

Pls stop demonizing the disabled. Sup Forums needs us.

I saw a blog post of her complaining about being compared to Bork
She is every annoying woman you've ever met, she just makes music so you want to fuck her

Sup Forums needs more autism? I don't think so. I don't think anyone needs MORE autism.

Go cry to your tard wrangler, sperg.

Grimes for consistently reducing all issues down to gender regardless of intent or reality, thereby either consciously or inadvertently working toward the widening of rifts she claims need closing, and then using that process as the foundation of her celebrity personality

so grimes is like every girl ever

No. You must like depressed girls because they're easy to manipulate. I hate sexually weak men.

You don't fuck a Goddess. She is an angel sent from above to love us all.

t. ricardo

No, Sup Forums the disabled needs our support. Learn to read, stoopid.

We'll all go together when she decided to exit this evil world, to be her angels in rainbowland, forever..."kiss me baby, lets fly to Heaven together"...and we're taking you with us!

Best opinion I've seen here all year.

Stupid AND retarded.

what did grimes ever do to make you be mean to her? why can't you just be nice?

Your fedora is showing

Because she's ugly as sin and her music is fucking shit.

lies
she is a beautiful woman and her music is amazing art that plays with your soul.

they're both insufferable

b8. ignore this retard.

Grimes for calling out misogyny where it was mostly absent. AP for saying some really pretentious and annoying shit.

>legitimate opinion
>bait
You are delusional.

>she is a beautiful woman
come on man, she's just fucking ugly

holy kek

this
grimes fags are mistakes

It means he's fucking savage and based as fuck.

this is now a grimes hate thread

> We'll all go together when she decided to exit this evil world, to be her angels in rainbowland, forever..."kiss me baby, lets fly to Heaven together"...and we're taking you with us!

I, I've been thinking, I've been thinking
I, I could leave the world today
Everybody dies, we anoint their eyes and we dance like angels do

what the fuck is grimes even trying to say here

men are rapists women are art angelsĀ©

Everyone who gives a shit.

she has a dumb haircut

AP was apparently asked to contribute to a Madonna album. He then proceeded to diss Madonna. Then Madonna and her manager said they'd never even heard of him before (hilarious if true). Obviously, saying you've never heard of someone before would be a perfect way to dodge the diss, but if it's true, Grimes calling AP delusional is pretty on point imo. No idea how that makes him a misogynist though.

Seemed like it was just to play up a victim complex that didn't have to do with anything

Why would Madonna or her team know who Ariel Pink is?

I think the grimes tweets came before madonna's pr team entered the issue
she got mad because he said madonna was too old to be shaking her ass like a teenager

what's gira got to do with grimes hate

this has to be bait.

My god, how is she so ugly?

heroin, stds, malnutrition and a sedentary lifestyle

trips confirm

No, bish. I speak the unspoken truth.

> i speak
> unspoken
choose one retard

Unspoken from other people apart from me you fucking mentally ill, illiterate spastic.

/thread

I like this answer a lot, and I admire her. I think she's in the wrong sometimes with this stuff

He rapes women...

jeeeesus, she literally looks like a troll

So adorable, so sweet...