St. VIncent

why does Sup Forums hate Annie Clark so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c4sLwt8mhZs
pitchfork.com/features/guest-lists/6680-st-vincent/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because you start this thread so much. But then again I am a big Annie fan, not even waifufagging

Because, like Grimes, people spammed her albums over and over again. Eventually the backlash outweighed the fanbase and now no one talks about her. Same thing will happen to Grimes, hopefully soon.

Feel like a lot of artists sound a lot like either her, Bjork, PJ Harvey, or Beth Gibbons these days.

Paraphrasing this one guy from the last Annie post 'look I know you are the samefag that keeps posting the mommy story everywhere, using the Kate Bush copy pasta, shitposts these Annie threads with the same questions over and over, not choosing sides and saying you love her and think she's a scumbag cunt. Like pick a side and stop shoving Annie down the garbage. But then again you don't even like her anyway and you just want her to be disintegrated by just posting memes and not actual discussion.

is it true that she's a FUCKING LIAR, Sup Forums?

You are proving my point

Actor is her best album by far.

Omg dude, stop with this shit please. You literally made this thread yesterday with the same words and everything. Fuck off.

Actor is my shit. possibly top 5.

Jon AZOR, save us!
o
n

A
z
o
r
!

>2014: "I still remember going to the CD World and buying The Sensual World when I was sixteen. And the cover, there’s a rose in front of her mouth that has bloomed, she’s got big wide eyes. And I remember, you know, putting it in the shitty car stereo on the way home, and you know, my life was forever changed.”

youtube.com/watch?v=c4sLwt8mhZs

46:47

>2007: "And I also— this may sound really silly— but I just discovered Kate Bush, probably six months ago, and I think she’s so great. I know I’m very late to the party here [laughs], I know this is old news, but I got a Kate Bush record, and I forget— I think “The Dreaming” is on it, though I’m spacing on the name of the record.”

pitchfork.com/features/guest-lists/6680-st-vincent/

You did it again you cunt. You are nothing but annoyance

I don't give a fuck when or how Annie got into Kate Bush. It literally doesn't matter. I still love her and her music so fuck off this dead meme

her jawline is pathetic

I don't hate her, but I feel like everything about her is fabricated to a degree. Everything she does and says seems completely put on, and seems to bare no resemblance to who she really is, which seems to be a mystery. You must have to be pretty uncomfortable with herself to put on that much of a facade. I've seen her embarrass herself in interviews countless times by not being honest and then looking like a complete fake. The thing is, if she does it because she feels uninteresting, she'd seem a lot more interesting if she didn't lie so much.

>filename
>samefag
>saying her jawline is pathetic
You sir are pathetic as all hell and proving my point once more

That's not Marry Me

I get the feeling you are OP because what we have another copypasta and these are a bunch of lies you spat out

what's wrong with her face?

She's really cute here

W E W L A D S A G E D
it's the shitposter/samefagger again, making annie threads and acting like a waifufag even though you hate her, how innovative!

I love her so much

the pastas killed her

I'm glad her career's dead

Hello Samefag again. More spamming, waifufagging, and hate circlejerk. Like I said pick a side and stop

OP, here's a friendly advice: stop acting like a retard. Stop spamming these hate threads, you fucking stupid retarded piece of pathetic shit.

stop it

next album when?

What kind of car does Annie Clark drive?

cara's face

or any kinda car since she's a fucking sellout

You and me, I love this album. I just want her to return to this sound.

Annie Clark Annie Clark Annie Clark Annie Clark Annie Clark Annie Clark Annie Clark Annie Clark Annie Clark Annie Clark Annie Clark Annie Clark Annie Clark Annie Clark Annie Clark Annie Clark Annie Clark Annie Clark Annie Clark Annie Clark Annie Clark

You should drive this hatred towards someone useless like lauren memeberry, dont get why annie is getting any hate at all she seems like a cool chick

how come virtually every thread about her is like this?

where's the discussions?

Is anyone here seeing her in NYC tomorrow night?

She sucks. But she has good intentions. but makes boring crap.

Now she's famous not because of her music I'm expecting little to nothing from her.

A Porsche Boxster. For real.

youre a liar too. we all lie. who cares? you tryin to get some reddit cred or somethin?

>asks an existential question
>posts a sexy pic with annie

Pre-owned Saab.

hmm

I didn't know she had hips

It may surprise you, but Lauren Mayberry is very nice person. I'm not kidding, she's great. Sup Forumstants should stop denigrating her for doing the right thing: calling out on their own bullshit. Most Sup Forumstants are worse than human scum.

Disappointing

any more pics that accentuates her hips?

Look up her cover for Dig a Pony then listen to her newest Album. Also why would you go from working with Andrew Bird to David Byrne? They could've been GOAT

>sellout
Objectively not true
Um dickhead you why. You spam, waifufag, and bring nothing you samefag
Also not true unless you are talking Sup Forums only then yes

This, same should go for Annie as well
>inb4 she's an asshole andscumbag
Where's your proof?

this is what popular music is all about though. would you criticize bowie for doing this exact thing?

This, some shit does not reflect their actual feelings. Like all of us we are only human not perfect and Annie thinks so as well

>Annie has stated she's playing a character on stage and during most interviews
>People still say this

is that because she's a boxster herself? you know the way she eats out other women

i love her. cant discuss her here though

quality trips

>tfw she'll never serve you tacos

>she will never serve you her taco

I bet she's a shitty waitress

anybody got more rare pics?