DEATH GRIPS TOUR

its happening

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uah34zhTbnc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lol death grips like the penis problem

lol

I wouldn't be caught dead at one of these shows now that death grips is officially a Facebook tier meme

you just know that the whole audience is going to be a bunch of 15 year olds spouting memes the whole time

>3 shows
>tour

ayyyy they gon be in my area for real this time

reasonable since the band itself is 30 year olds spouting memes the whole time

IM IN YOUR AREA
IM IN
IM IN

>dg will never be in Ireland again

>3 dates
>tour

Why is the DG fanbase so retarded?

Burzum opener.

DO IT YOU FAGS.

>one thread on death grips activity
>everyone who so much as likes one death grips song is lumped in on what is already a faulty conclusion

meme harder bro

thats what it was when i saw them at beacham last year. like literally i saw a 15 and 14 y/o and kids on Sup Forums on their phones. a qt hipster girl had to go to the hospital cos she broke her arm in the pit, that was pretty lit but otherwise it was emotionally draining and honestly i felt nothing being there

The three dates are on opposite ends of America within a short amount of time. Thus it's a tour you dummy.

I feel bad for them, they just want to make music and now they probably have children yelling memes at them on the street

can't begin to comprehend the irony in this post, fucking hell

>tfw I used to live right next to the Observatory a year ago, but now it's like four hours away.

when you engage with the public sphere the way death grips does, you cant help but ask for it. ive long since stopped giving a fuck about DG because im not interested in listening to music that makes me hate myself anymore, but even when i did listen to them it took a new album to get me to tolerate their antics honestly

have I grown out of death grips? );

are you referring to the Orlando tour date?

>mfw DG is coming to a venue 10 minutes away from me

>going to CA then NY then CA

who made this retarded schedule

Vaporwave For When You Just Got Cosbied ( youtube.com/watch?v=uah34zhTbnc )

>Be in Northern California on the 14th
>Be in Southern California on the 24th

Life is suffering

Will they ever come to Australia?

>all ages

Sweet. I can't wait to bring my 5 year old niece to this show.

>now that
they've always been a meme band. when i saw them live last year it was exactly how you described. still fun though

How did Death Grips end up with the same le ironic joke fanbase of Vaporwave and Yung Lean and other obvious jokes? They're much more talented than those guys yet they all have the same teenagers making le dank meme jokes about them.

The music is exactly the type to attract teenagers. I think the memery comes partially from their lyrics

That ain't no tour

the fanbase is a dichotomy. one side is just really into music, varying ages, and doesn't care about image. They don't post about it publicly and sometimes will joke about the group, but mostly out of community and reverence.

The other side are young teens who see the social cache in spewing DG memes. They have incentive to overtly meme and joke about them because they're heavily exposed to peers who they're trying to contrast to. It's not like Yung Lean where they ironically like him in vast, dominating amounts, but obv with social cache comes shallow fans.

what ever happened to there "WORLD TOUR ANNOUNCEMENT" from November where they only toured north america?

ikr

i seriously unironically genuinely miss 2011 death grips when things were fresh and new and no memes allowed

COME TO BRAZIL

>tfw The Observatory is right up the street

Still pissed I missed them in Cleveland back in 2013. God damn. I really liked Jenny Death and BP though, if they hit here again I'd definitely go.

Gonna see Swans again in a few weeks though, can't win em all.