twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

all rap singers

Johnny Rebel

grimes

John Mayer.

any all-white "indie" acts

MC Ride doesn't like women, I've heard

Mumford and sons

I'm glad they changed their name, instead of continuing to oppress those poor Vietnamese :^)

Burzum

krame

>women are a race

Next you're gonna tell me how Jewish people are a race where does it end?

I'm black and stood front row at Fall Out Boy concert when I was 14

The band stopped mid-show and singled me out from the crowd. Pete Wentz called me a nigger and said he wished I died in Hurricane Katrina then they continued their set. I was super put off but other than that it was a great show.

Their performance of Thanks Fr Th Mmrs was amazing.

Wrong but I remember one video where this suburban Black chick called Stefan an "uncle tom". I don't get it too.

Axl Rose

kanye west
lil wayne

there was a picture of him on soc with a timestamp saying something along the lines of "im not interested in relationships and i don't like women"

Figures

I don't believe this but I would love for this to be true.

Wrong and wrong

This defintely smells like some bullshit

Figgers

i saw the thread myself, but it was a while ago
all the soc archives are dead so i don't think you can find, ive tried
it's up to if you believe or not, don't really care

Jewish people are a race

You should join the KKK if you want to continue being racist.

Yeah I still don't believe you ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

>liberals actually think this

>confirmed racists
>have a wog in your band

??

Richard D. James?

Against his will

It's true.

I was standing in line at a Chvrches concert once and Lauren personally came out to tell she'd lynch me if I stepped foot in the venue.

That guy isn't in Iceage

I dunno who the fuck he is

Iceage is three Danes and a jew (drummer)

Varg Vikernes, obviously

Bollocks

he actually said he's not racist in a video he posted an hour ago
youtube.com/watch?v=aQr7bF11cCw

>rap
>singers

>conservatives think liberals actually think this

Just because I can say "I'm not racist" doesn't mean I won't be racist
"Disclaimer: I'm not racist :)" doesn't work

What 10% of people are going to do with the info gathered in this thread:
>Go on with their lives and understand some people may be racist - without affecting the quality of their music
The remaining 90%:
>Drop 0.5 on all of their releases on RYM and destroying all of their records

*I won't be and aren't racist

he can say he's not racist all he wants, it doesn't change the fact he's openly said he wants Europe to be white only, amongst other things.

Yeah, and then you'd sound like this guy:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=kOHABYhZ7a8

If a Japanese person said he wanted Japan to be Japanese only would that make home a racist?

I like The Onion
They don't want stupid foreigners not learning the language, ruining good tier cuisine, etc
Japan's population is also shrinking
Get your head out of your asshole

pitchfork.com/thepitch/710-the-unbearable-whiteness-of-indie/
they do think that you cuck

underrated post

yes, and he thinks that whites should move out of all other continents
i think that's the opposite of racism

>Caring about pitchfork
>Posting pitchfork links
>cuck
>Everyone is a cuck except me that's why I'm obsessed with the term and the fetish
Mcfucking kill yourself

It'd be nice if they went back to Europe, but it's not possible

Yes. Japan is a racist country

dont you know only whites can be racist
the japanese are openly xenophobic

Reminder last time Japan was presented with 7500 refugees to home, only 11 got in.
>EU, US Immigration: you need a card.
>AUS, NZ... JP Immigration: you need to know the language, be able to work, pass tests and fill out papers.

He thinks other races are inferior to us and believes in jewish conspiracies
All he meant by that is that he doesn't hate other races.

Johnny Cash once had to be manhandled from attacking a black man who he saw with a white woman when he was in the army. I read about this in a biography that's authorized by his family so I see no reason to think it's a lie.

Wtf i love johnny cash now

I don't care
>Japan's population is also shrinking
Reread my reply
Gain some reading comprehension as well

wow a liberal resorting to ad hominem attacks when proven wrong wow never seen that before wow :^)))

Are you stupid?

lel. Sup Forums really is the biggest sjw board

>inb4 sjw is a good thing

wow a conservative starting with stupid ad hominems when proving dogshit wow I've never seen that before *cancer smile*
youtube.com/watch?v=DwjU_zd-KJg

Me

Upvoted

C Y B E R N ∆ Z I

Germany has a lower birthrate than Japan. Also, shrinking population is a good thing for everyone except banks.

You think Japan and Israel can control their borders, but Western countries are for everyone. You are a hypocrite.

andrew jackson jihad

I didn't ask
>Mfw every country is for everyone

how?

ok stop right there sweetie :) people of colour cannot be racist

difference is i proved you wrong and all you could do was try to save face by throwing out insults :^3

Upvoted

phil anselmo

No one thinks that, though. Liberals never complain about Japan's closed borders. Liberals never say "Beijing needs more diversity, it can't be a city just for the Chinese."

And that's the hypocricy.

>No one thinks that
Well I do
>liberals never say "Beijing needs more diversity, it can't be a city just for the Chinese."
Well, if you actually paid attention, there are fifty six ethnic groups in China
Chinese people aren't homogeneous, you dumbass

He's a feminist

>fifty six ethnic groups in China

So then Europe is diverse enough as well because there are also numerous native ethnic groups? Even in Germany you'd have Bavarians, Saxons, etc.

Ethnicity doesn't necessarily denote diversity. Jews, Irish, Russian and Italians would all be considered "white" in contemporary America yet there was a time when they were all viewed and treated as different ethnic groups.

I have no idea if this applies to China, just making a point.

youtube.com/watch?v=t8EwzisBEHc

varg

Annie Clark
Taytay

Europe is not a country, while China is
>native ethnic groups
People don't even call themselves that
Even the countryside people don't call themselves that
But go ahead and keep going

>there was a time when they were all viewed and treated as different ethnic groups
Yes, unfortunately, people had to let go of their customs, celebrations, clothing, crafts, language, dance, etc in order to not be alienated

At the end of the day, liberals have no issue with Japan closing it's borders. But they think Western countries must be for everyone.

I've never heard someone say "Korea needs more diversity." You only hear it For Western countries.

And that's the liberal hypocricy. At the end of the day, they hate white people and think whites have a debt to pay to the Third World.

>I think that we should view areas by country not by the size of the land
you're a fucking idiot, opinion discarded

With the European Union and the way their borders operate Europe might as well be one country.

I don't know what irks you about the term "native ethnic group," but they are the indigenous people of Europe.

Are you? Do you not understand the difference between thinking dogs are inferior to humans and hating dogs?

Western countries really are for everyone
So are Eastern
>I've never heard someone say "Korea needs more diversity."
Honestly, I don't care
>At the end of the day, they hate white people and think whites have a debt to pay to the Third World.
{Credible citation needed]
Keep it going, mate

>one little cuck trying to argue for open borders
Lel

>>I think that we should view areas by country not by the size of the land
>you're a fucking idiot, opinion discarded
user why are you projecting?

Look man, show me anywhere someone actually says that shit, then it'll be changed

zach said the band was feminist in the sense that they treat women the same as they would a man, or see no difference

>Honestly, I don't care if Korea has closed border.

Exactly. But you tell us that Western countries need open borders.

That's the liberal hypocricy. Liberals have no issue with Japan being just for the Japanese, but cry bloody murder over statements like "Sweden should be for the Swedish."

except they aren't

Human beings aren't dogs
Your analogy is also dog shit
>Mfw brain dead retards think their own people are the best
>Mfw there are different people

>I used to be into dope, now I'm into racism. It's much heavier, man. Fucking wogs, man. Fucking Saudis taking over London. Bastard wogs. Britain is becoming overcrowded and Enoch will stop it and send them all back. The black wogs and coons and Arabs and fucking Jamaicans and fucking [indecipherable] don't belong here, we don't want them here. This is England, this is a white country, we don't want any black wogs and coons living here. We need to make clear to them they are not welcome. England is for white people, man. We are a white country. I don't want fucking wogs living next to me with their standards. This is Great Britain, a white country, what is happening to us, for fuck's sake? We need to vote for Enoch Powell, he's a great man, speaking truth. Vote for Enoch, he's our man, he's on our side, he'll look after us. I want all of you here to vote for Enoch, support him, he's on our side. Enoch for Prime Minister! Throw the wogs out! Keep Britain white!

eric clapton

Geographically trying to compare any one country in europe to china is ridiculous

>Exactly. But you tell us that Western countries need open borders.
Show me exactly where and when I said that
I'll be waiting
>"Sweden should be for the Swedish."
Yeah, like there are white Swedes, Thai swedes, Chinese swedes, Vietnamese swedes, Chilean swedes, Colombian swedes, Peruvian swedes, etc

thinking certain races are inferior = racism

you fucking moron

Clapton's an interesting case. Yeah, he made those racist comments but you know what else? When it came to old blues musicians and the discovery that their music wasn't in the public domain he was the only one who willingly gave their families royalty money. Zeppelin, the Stones, etc all had to be taken to court. Clapton just gave it.