Post once great artists whose recent music has gone to shit

Post once great artists whose recent music has gone to shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LQ488QrqGE4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Aphex Twin doesn't have a bad album, maybe a few EPs are eh but all his albums are good

Kanye West.

He was great.

Now he's just obsessed with Taylor Swift (in a creepy way), his stupid hypebeast shit sneakers, and disgusting retarded albums hipsters like. Oh and his outrageous persona which only got progressively more cringeworthy and annoying (and boring) over the years.

youtu.be/LQ488QrqGE4

Damn, he used to be good. These times are long gone.

Beautiful dark twisted fantasy was a good album, but it started the maximalist bullshit that set him on the wrong path. Now he's shit

truth

Coldplay's first two (and fourth) albums were great

>there are people on Sup Forums who think aphex twin has gone to shit
This place is truly dead

is that hetfield

Beck

Drukqs 2 when

Probably soon since he's clearly only interested in replicating his past achievements nowadays

Syro was fucking great you egg

I don't like instrumental fart noise synth pop
How do I get into aphex twins?

eh...

He is producing the most detailed and hi-fi music he ever has these days. Sorry he didn't make an experimental foray into aleatoric basket weaving field recordings to convince you personally that he isn't stuck in the past

Syro was fantastic. For someone to take a break for so long and come back with music as strong as Syro is incredible. I wish his bro Squarepusher would have done the same.

what? you dont like ahex twin now that more people know him, hipsterboy?

Why is it incredible? He had all that time to work on it. It's more impressive when artists keep a very consistent release schedule and still can release great albums imo.

Squarepusher is great as well but it seems he is now pursuing what he really wanted to do and thats jazz , his own twisted versiom of jazz but jaz nonetheless

>Implying modern Squarepusher isn't good

Squarepusher hasn't been good since 2005.

I liked syro a lot. Solid 9-10.

See, I'm mixed on this. He's putting out what feels like much different music than before, but I don't think the songs or the overall package is as strong as before. Going from the strong paced, consistent Hard Normal Daddy to the filler fueled Ultravisitor is such a dip.

Then again, Tetra Sync is amazing in so many ways.

You "liked" it and it's a 9-10? What kind of inflated rating scale....

>"a lot"

I can't even imagine having opinions this bad

That's still quite a stretch.

i'm sorry but it's the truth. he has some moments but he's mostly been completely mediocre.

Okay then I LOVE the album.

>idm in 2016
>good

When do the lyrics kick in?