ITT: it's 2026

The Beatles are still the best thing to ever happen to popular music.

LP11 when???

Frank Ocean's follow-up to Channel Orange is being expected to release this summer.

Shut the fuck up montie

Brandon is a diddler

more like a moon shaped poo

Gira did what?

AOTY?

shut the fuck up montie

President West is releasing HOW MANY albums this year?

Brandon is a diddler

more like a moon shaped poo

I would die

Gira did what?

what did you guys think of swans - god has given the light of the sun

Man, I can't believe that Richard D James was in that car crash. Last time it was this bad was when the two guys from Daft Punk died

i really hope bjork survives her throat cancer :(

Wow, it's been 5 years and people still won't stop talking about Detox. It's influenced albums in literally every genre. Is this the greatest hip-hop album of all time?

what's the best vaporfolk album of the past 5 years mu?

How is Steve Howe still alive and performing?

What do you think of animal collective's 11th album?

Any news on The Avalanches 3rd album?

any Sup Forumstants going to the hologram Nirvana concert in Seattle this July?

I know it's been ten years, but I really miss him desu :(

Jeff Magnum - In The 飛行機 Over The 海

I'm glad that Macintosh Plus collab in 2019 really reignited his career

what did he mean by this

I can't believe weezer topped pinkerton with the black, rainbow and phantom albums. Do you think this streak will continue or will we have another orange or noisey noise?

is familyguywave the future of music?

How did everyone like My Bloody Valentine's fourth album? It was my AOTY 2025

I just got my hologram projector in my apartment so I don't need to go anywhere poorfag :^)

I remember when guitar players existed

DELET THIS

It was fantastic. The first band to ever make a good electroswing album. Truly influential.

When does season 16 of mlp premier?

I LOVE POP!

I'm still pretty sad with Bob Dylan's death last year. But his last album was a great gift for us for sure, kinda remind me of Bowie's Blackstar. Definetly my 2025 AOTY, I know I'm gonna get really emotional with the upcoming hologram show next week.

>Swans are dead
And so is Gira

That triple rape/homicide he committed was tragic. I'm glad he got a death penalty.

That Death Grips song that's played on the radio every hour gets on my nerves. Who the fuck listens to this shit?

Fuck the 90's and Bush-years Sup Forumsmaids, my parents are planting me to cringe at the My Chemical Romance fucking reunion tour. Like is there any shanty worth salvaging from that time besides angsty bullcrackers and diphop? Priv'd we passed the Radio Safety Act after Clinton's ascendance, cause thank fuck idr the times when imwiddus played bad shit on the jeb, get what i'm about freebirds?

....and i'm the front man for the Grateful Dead

>implying he's capable of any wrongdoing

Alive 2027, anyone think it'll happen?

I haven't enjoyed them since they uploaded the audio of MC Ride shooting himself.
After Gerard Way joined, it seemed like the magic was lost.

Happy 92nd birthday Leonard!

jenny death part 2: electric boogaloo

Fucking trillenials and your stupid slang words

Why can't you fuccboi cucks talk normally like us?

MC Ride's suicide being the last thing you hear on Niggas on Pluto was one of the most intense things on any album ever

ITT: post dadmemes

lol I cringe whenever my dad posts these on his myspace 2.0 page

Probably, 2017 was there best yet, I'm so happy they infused the ram sounds and made it house while remixing Max's best moments with all there other work
What magic? They're generic pop rap crap

AOTY?

If not you have to admit that putting Lil Yachty and Carly Rae Jespen on the same song was out of left field genius

Now what do we have here, yet ANOTHER Nu-South shitlord trying to access our Trump-worshipping imageboards? How many proxies this time cuck? Face it, the slang you lads use is GAY and don't even get me started on the gender pronouns lmao. And calling us freebirds is a compliment cause we know how it is to live with ACTUAL RIGHTS.

AOTD tbqh

4. He's going lethal weapon on our asses.

So anything on the next Avalanches record?

since now half the Sup Forumscore albums are theirs, what's our honest opinions on them

still sh-sh-sh-shittyyyy!!!

Can't wait til Portishead LP4! Think it'll drop this year?

AOTY
Best comeback album ever

Bad news is London still has no electricity after 10 years of brexit
Good news is I found a nice plump rat for dinner

I'm surprised they were able to make a Hip hop vaporgaze folk album sound good

Although Texas is doing so good now that they seceded from the US again. How did they become a top 5 country so quickly?

One of the most insane band evolutions ever. They went from shitty teen crap to something so avant garde yet profound. Most innovative artists of our time

Don't worry, England will become the 58th state soon enough

Well yeah dude, it's out. Go listen to it bud

>2016 was 10 years ago
FUCK

You weren't there when they came around man, it was something else.

They're saying 2030.

Actually Jarobe has been saying she's going to be resurrecting SWANS with Gira's wife after they hooked up. She's managed to get Neruosis and Half of Godspeed You! Black Emperor on board too.

tfw too young to experience the vaporwave movement.

Have you gotten into the classics, user?

>tfw Montie killed himself on a live stream
Shit was crazy

Don't make me feel this way

Heck yeah dude!

I'm glad Grimes is no longer relevant.

she is tho. u just don't give a shit bout her new music. it's like if 80s dream pop were popular

If she's relevant then how comes all her comcerts and sales have declined then?

>Squire dead
>Wakeman dead
>White dead

Is Anderson next on Howe's sacrificial altar?

I can't believe Kendrick Lamar died 6 years ago.

OH SHIT THIRD WORLDS IS DOWN
NEW ARGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it feels like just yesterday that phil murdered calvin in a blind white hot rage because he still didn't have any money for him, i can't believe it was 4 years ago. with one of them behind bars and the other 6 feet under, the olympia scene will just never recover.
calvin and K had been fighting the corporate ogre since 1982... but 40 years down the line, he could not fight the independant phil.

laughed heartily at this

> thinking there will be a new LP with Thom dead

with thom gone, ed finally found his niche as frontman and creative force of the band. he will do a fine job of bring us back to the bends era.

>2026
>not listening to Justin Bieber
Kids these days just listen to that worthless indy atonal pop/neotrance made by kids tripping balls in their basements. We should never have legalized all drugs.

Tracklist?