This made me cry

This made me cry

Same

Rightfully so, what a great album

Give Mount Eerie a shot OP, I used to love this album way more until that blew me away

Fuckin faggot

Post albums that you cry anons

This one every fuckin time. Seriously first time I finished listening to it I stood up up, wiped my eyes and simply said "holy shit"
Possibly the logical conclusion to all music

I've never cried to any piece of music in my life

almost a guarentee if I think about my mom

Re-listening to it right now. What a coincidence.

I think I actually cried the first time I listened to ITAOTS but I don't know why. I was probably only like 16. OPs album got me close

Doggy got me

this still does just because of what was going on in my life when i listened to it frequently
soundtracks for the blind is a similar thing because i really only listen to it when i'm feeling extremely depressed

go to bed luke

I listen to this when I'm depressed. While it's not inherently sad, it seems like the music... understands.

have a hug user.

thanks user that album helped my realize i needed to write her a letter expressing myself before she left

My ex loved this album as well. It made me cry before, it makes me cry even more now.

autism

"possibly the logical conclusion to all music" could pretty much describe GY!BE's whole sound.

The dub quads are true.
This album made me weep for a few hours.

Finally broke down at Reservations.

Interstate Roads really gets me

>Possibly the logical conclusion to all music

i'm really starting to fucking hate this phrase

wew

The Glow Pt. 2 is much more emotionally intense for me, but Mount Eerie was actually absolutely integral for me getting my shit even remotely back together.

Music doesnt make me cry. Am I broken?

>landlocked blues
>poison oak
>all of my tears

>Big Bird
>It's harder to be yourself than it is to be anybody else

I cry every time I listen to that fucking song

Every time...

I listened to this after graduating highschool and it really resonated. One of the best musical moments of my life