What does Sup Forums think of Dan Deacon?

What does Sup Forums think of Dan Deacon?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HZFQmSW0ZXE
youtube.com/watch?v=N01aTvi7ef4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

pure unadaultered love.

I find his music really gross. Almost the opposite of what i like and care about.

wait, that guy's a musician? i thought that was a stock photo of a generic hipster that Sup Forums makes fun of

Gliss Riffer was pretty good

Favorite Electronic musician

He's blue-pilled jewish numale cuckoldry personified IRL

I find his music to be pretty decent though, and he has killer energy live.

he's cool man. he started a collective in the apartment complex he lived at, and now my roommate's brother lives there with his band and they're thriving in that environment. from what they tell me he's just an incredibly cool dude, don't know how often they interact with him though.

in terms of music, i can only really get into bromst, build voice is a great song to get people to start thinking in music in more ways than just for pleasure.

Oooh, another Balti-fag

How's this festering, herpes-tainted anus of a city treating you?

kek

he was in Unedited Footage of aBear right?

this, it's just way too sickly sweet

Fine thanks

>blue piled jewish nu male cuck

i mean, i live in towson, work on john hopkins campus, starting grad school here in the fall, and spend time in fells and the inner harbor pretty regularly so i can generally avoid the shitty parts and honestly this city has not treated me badly.

definitely plan on leaving in two years once my studies here are done though.

Makes some fun music but I don't think anything he does is especially impressive

Learning to Relax is a jam and a half though

wasn't a huge fan of his last release but bromst and American are top tier

i saw him live with about ~50 other people at outdoor show in a small field on a college campus. most fun i ever had at a show. he had running around and doing all sorts of dumb shit. magical

also, i like this:
youtube.com/watch?v=HZFQmSW0ZXE

Well, it IS the truth...

Well he made Bromst which is one the most underrated albums of the decade...

Bromst is really good

youtube.com/watch?v=N01aTvi7ef4

Had my first kiss at one of his shows, some random hispanic chick who was rolling.
Also had fun dancing like a spastic retard and having half the crowd try to copy me.
Bromst> America > Spiderman of the Rings > Gliss Riffer imo, but i like them all.

I love all the live videos of him cause he's so wacky. And the adult swim Off the Air video for When I Was Done Dying is pretty good as well