Tfw no gf

>tfw no gf

>tfw no bf

>tfw gf

>this girl I thought liked me has stopped responding to my messages

Feels really bad because she was the one who went and started it and so I feel something I've said in the last week has made her change her mind and it's the worst. Can't do anything but wait because I don't want to feel needy. Part of me wants to be all "PLS BE MY GF I AM SO FUCKING LONELY NO ONE TALKS TO ME PLEASE" but there's absolutely no fucking way she'll be convinced I'm worth taking a chance on unless i seem mentally stable.

>tfw no gf

How do I get a qt gf who's into Bruce Springsteen?

That game gave me a virus

I downloaded it 3 times!

try talking to a girl first lmao

>tfw no average gf

It hurts

girls r gay

got gains available to us though

oh. o-okay.

what game is this?

r u me?
>tfw we suddenly stopped talking and I haven't seen her in two years

Don't let her go man ;_;

>tfw no suicidal crackhead gf down for anything
it's just sad

>tfw I keep sabotaging myself whenever a girl shows interest in me because intimacy is the most frightening thing in the world
>tfw go to sleep every now still thinking tfw no gf

Tfw no Jew bf

Would having a gf really make me as happy as I imagine it would?

I'm pretty content tbqh.

I honestly probably couldn't handle a relationship. I'm too selfish and like spending time alone too much. I was never much of a social person, and even around my friends I usually think about how I'd rather be somewhere else. I feel like I only want a girlfriend as a status symbol rather than actually wanting a loving relationship with someone, and the thought of actually doing the things a relationship entails like dating and constantly communicating with each other turns me off.

Probably not but it'd make you feel better than you do now.

I know that feel

Now I don't even get opportunities. I've missed the bus and it's never coming back.

>tfw no friends

>tfw no friends and no gf
No friends is an infinitely worse feel

Making friends in real life is impossible to me. It seems like you're expected to constantly be cracking some kind of joke, and you can't ever be anything other than carefree. It's rough.

I know this feel and its why I've stopped having hopes whenever a qt girl at a party gives me her number

>tfw no friends, girlfriend or family
it literally cannot get worse than this

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHRGGGGGGGGGGRHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA