I'm too tired to recc, will next time

which links?

who even uses last.fm nowadays

listen to this
youtube.com/watch?v=JCctLb83e5o

this is better than dopesmoker

youtube.com/watch?v=HYSGL2rCb38

album is let the churches burn by suma

why are there like 3 chart threads on the board right now? Why are there always like 3 topsters threads and 3-4 chart threads on at a time? What the fuck is the point? Why constantly make them? I don't understand.

cool song. last.fm is for people who care too much about image desu. collages are useless imo

there are two last.fm threads
idk why
as for your other questions i go on here to talk about music, compare tastes and get recs
if i wanna shitpost i post in different threads usually

there's a lot of great doom/sludge metal that strays from harsh vocals if you aren't into that sort of thing, like sleep and suma
& 2bh i just don't see the point of radios in any context now
music is at your fingertips in any capacity really, on command any song you wish

wasn't talking bout the doom/sludge song, was talking bout the beulah song lol. but agreed about the point of radios, that's why i've always hated pandora so much too

ooh my bad
yeah, they're bretty good would recommend the whole discography

will check into, thanks dude

rate/recc

You might like Transmission, Flux by Duster. It's short but it's good

I imagine you've listened to the Verve, but if not, you'd probably like them

Maybe listen to Baroque Jazz Trio

superior anco taste. what do you think of hollindagain?

Really great. Live at Fonda just replaced it on my chart because I'm really liking PW live

>live at fonda
>chart
what do you mean? and pw live has been pretty great though. just sucks that alvin row was translated live the way it was, it's good but it hasn't done the original any justice.

discogs.com/label/61744-Sloow-Tapes

discogs.com/label/150590-Spastic-Fantastic-Records

Live at Fonda is one of those two live albums they released while on the PW tour. It's a dollar on their bandcamp and it's pretty good.

And yeah, Alvin Row was kind of disappointing, but I still really felt the emotion from it

if you mean the topsters 2 link, it's neverendingchartrendering.org/

oh true i forgot about those live albums, i should check them out. can't see them replacing hollin at all(just one of my favorite releases, period) but i bet theyre good ones.

Oh, Hollinndagain is better, but I just like to keep my chart fresh and just stuff that I've been liking recently. Old favorites like HCTI and other stuff always make it on though

cool