Hum it again, user

>Hum it again, user...

Well, Sup Forums? What did you hum to her?

Bruce Springsteen - Dancing in the Dark

poop 2: redemption

WE WISH WE WERE DEAD

>I don't get you, user. You stare at me in class, finally muster the might to ask me out, and now that I'm here, you stare sullenly and act like you don't even want me around. Let's get something straight: It was you that called me, yet I'm the only one talking, looking even remotely enthused. I recognize that you're shy, but I thought with a gentle nudge you'd amount to something sociable. I suppose you thought the same thing when you asked me out, too? Well, you clearly don't understand people, user. You probably don't even understand yourself.

Northwest Pasage

4'33"

ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS ARROWHEADS

>user, do you ever ponder our position in history? Well, of course you do, but to what extent? It's bothering me a lot, lately. I feel as though behind and after us are eras of extravagance, and we're just a bridge to something better, a necessary mediocrity, and I'm not sure if I'd rather be complacent like most others or allow myself to be molded by this discontent, so the more I think about it, the more I regret it, or at least I think I do. Maybe I'd regret the decision to remain content too. Maybe I'm the mediocre one, too busy and narcissistic psychoanalyzing myself to realize this stupor is mine and mine alone... ...Sheesh! I've been rambling like an idiot again, haven't I? I'm sorry, user. At least I have you. I know I'll never be mediocre in your eyes, and that's enough for me.

Skrewdriver "When the Boat Comes In"

I BREAK MIRRORS WITH MY FACE IN THE UNITED STATES I BREAK MIRRORS WITH MY FACE IN THE UNITED STATES I BREAK MIRRORS WITH MY FACE IN THE UNITED STATES I BREAK MIRRORS WITH MY FACE IN THE UNITED STATES I BREAK MIRRORS WITH MY FACE IN THE UNITED STATES I BREAK MIRRORS WITH MY FACE IN THE UNITED STATES I BREAK MIRRORS WITH MY FACE IN THE UNITED STATES I BREAK MIRRORS WITH MY FACE IN THE UNITED STATES I BREAK MIRRORS WITH MY FACE IN THE UNITED STATES

i need a hug

>Last night I dreamt that I was walking through a city at night. It was raining, and across every street vapor rose from the tar and cement, and everyone seemed to me a stranger, even the neon signs nearby obscured by the haze. Crowds shuffled by, their consituents always a singular, featureless apparition of wet, black leather sheen. Through those streets I drifted, an alien from comfort or kin, until arriving at a cluttered, cold and lonesome apartment and resigned myself to medications and sleep, and then I woke up. I'm sorry you ever had to feel like that, user.

I fucking hate you unty

Get out of my house darkie

The entirety of monoliths and dimensions

>What's wrong, user? This is what you always wanted, isn't it? You're always harping about how "our senses wear out." This is your chance to spike your adrenaline, and to spite your existence. C'mon. We can jump together. I'll wait as long as you need, and then I'll see you at the bottom."

*throws up then shoots self later that night*

unty I beg you to let me take your viginity

to whoevers writting these: do you have a tumblr, or fb? or anything?

Actions speak louder than words
*whips out the D*

*she succ*

>Make a suicide pact with me, user. And don't pretend to be averse to the notion, either. For the past few months I've been reading your journal while you sleep, and I also sold your Pain Teens 7" for Oreos and red paint. Anyway, you should totally do it since your life serves no purpose without me anyway.

>No! Put the gun down and listen, user! You're not going to hurt me, yourself, or anyone else for that matter! I appreciate your care, and I appreciate your company, and I want you more than anyone I've ever known to see that you're loved in spite of whatever disdain you've for yourself. I know what you're capable of, and your potential, so you've just got to believe me when I say that things will get better, and that everything will be alright in the end, and if things aren't alright, that this isn't the end! No, don't point that at me! user! Stop!

unty I'm worried

Dixie's land

The Seer

>Isn't this so lovely, user? Look at the trees, and their buds rendered so delicate and ethereal by the winter winds. They kinda remind me of you when we first met, but the approaching spring will rouse them to become perky and strong, just like you are now. I'm so proud of you, user. I just want you to know that. Now let's stroll and enjoy the scene. I doubt we'll see another like it in our lifetime.

>No, I am not going to put the gun down. It's time I put a stop to this, to this fucking suffering.

Listen, I love you, and I dont know if that's the right thing to say, but I do, I love you, and I wanted to make that clear.

...But I can't go on much longer, not like this, I'm a wreck, a failure, and I've always been...I'm a pathetic mess of a human being, an excuse...And it's not your fault, none of this is...But you can't fix it either, noone can.

Ever since I climbed out of my mother's womb I've been miserable, no matter what good things came my way, it always boiled down to this. This state of...Pain, constant physical and mental pain.

And that noise...That constant white noise lingering in the back of my head, at all times, 24/7...

I feel like I was not meant to exist, like I'm a literal walking mistake, a reject. A disgusting looking abortion, I...

I hate my self...

I fucking hate myself...And I want it to stop...I want to die.

I've never felt comfortable here, sorrounded by the living. Maybe because I just wasn't meant to be here.

I...I always find a way to fuck it up, I fucked up my parents' marriage. I fucked you up, I actively made your life worse, by just having you around.

And-

Sorry, I...I need to go out for a bit...I need a drink. Sorry for the mess...Bye...

>Suck my cock

Cid's theme from Final Fantasy 7

good god. go lift weights or something you beta faggo

>beta faggot
>says the guy browsing Sup Forums

The entirety of Dopesmoker

Frank Ocean - Super Rich Kids

:DDDD

>I LIVE DOWN THE STREET FROM YOU, NOTICE ME I'VE NEVER SEEN YOU. WONDER WHAT THE FUCK I DO? LISTEN UP YOU NOSY BITCH

>Hey, user. Thanks for meeting up with me. I suppose I'll start by telling you that I'm moving back to Chicago. Just gonna rent out a space at my folks' place, and try getting hired at a nearby publisher. Also, no I haven't been answering my phone. I'm sorry, and I hope you weren't worried. The past week or so's rendered me a bit dissolved, and I believed it a disservice to you, and especially myself, to foster any sort of interaction until my raw emotions had yielded, and I'd regained some sense of composure. I'm better now, and can share what's been on my mind. Once, when I believed you were a misunderstood, but good-natured, creature of ill-circumstance, I promised I'd never leave you, but our time together has taught me otherwise and I've no other choice. Perhaps the worst part is that you've yet to even realize that you're the problem here. I mean, with a single hour of interaction others are privy to your covert narcissism and the compensatory fervor with which you listen to music, so how in the world aren't you? You don't actually believe that you're superior to other people because you listen to music 10 hours a day and can namedrop hundreds of musicians I've never heard of, right? Of course you don't, but I wonder, I've been wondering for the past week in fact, what would happen if through some miracle you were forced to drop that charade and present yourself with an iota of sincerity. I suppose I'll never know, but what I do know is that after this conversation ends, when I'm sitting on the train heading back home, you'll be at yours, trying to repair the tattered remnants of your psyche and convince yourself of whatever self-masturbatory rhetoric you've become fluent with. I know that you'll try to hate me, but never will, especially never more than you hate yourself. Don't bother trying to contact me.

this

no go away

Bach's art of fugue. All 4 voices, all 14 contrapuncti

NAHNAHNAHNAHNAHNAHNAH NANANANAN
AND WHEN YOU CLOSE YOUR EYES FOR THE BIG SLEEP I HOPE YOU THINK OF ME

She looks just like Marissa Nadler

Woodpecker No. 1

>stop gaping and pass me that cable user, I only let you come over because you said you would help me transpose Schubert but you've been sitting there starring at me the whole time

>user, I've gotta confess something, and I'm not sure you're going to like it. In an odd, arguably cruel fashion, I'm glad that you spent all those years alone. No doubt your stories of spending countless days and nights isolated make me sad, but in a sense it's those experiences that brought you here, to me today. I hope that doesn't sound incredibly cruel, and I hope I can make all those lonesome years worth it in the end. I really do.

I want a gf :(

>spit on me user

Woah man, what the fuck. Why are you trying so hard to make me feel bittersweet nostalgia for things that will never happen?
And, how do you name the girls? You actually know all their names?

i....i.

oh man

wow sure is music related in here