St. Vincent

why does Sup Forums like Annie Clark so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c4sLwt8mhZs
pitchfork.com/features/guest-lists/6680-st-vincent/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

she's a cute girl who plays the guitar

as opposed to Annie after meth? was i really gone from mu that long

/thread

this, I would also add that she's pretty adorable and awkward as well

>tfw Annie will never be as young looking like she did four years ago

does she partake in less than genuine rhetoric?

Also she has a hot girlfriend

'cause I remember

>2014: "I still remember going to the CD World and buying The Sensual World when I was sixteen. And the cover, there’s a rose in front of her mouth that has bloomed, she’s got big wide eyes. And I remember, you know, putting it in the shitty car stereo on the way home, and you know, my life was forever changed.”

youtube.com/watch?v=c4sLwt8mhZs

46:47

>2007: "And I also— this may sound really silly— but I just discovered Kate Bush, probably six months ago, and I think she’s so great. I know I’m very late to the party here [laughs], I know this is old news, but I got a Kate Bush record, and I forget— I think “The Dreaming” is on it, though I’m spacing on the name of the record.”

pitchfork.com/features/guest-lists/6680-st-vincent/

i like her cause she knows how to eat ass and pussy + i think that meme hair and dorito head are cool

Is that a nip??? I NEED MORE ANNIE NIPS PLS

She knows who we are. She just wanted to act like we didn't exist because she knows the cringey shit that goes down here.

COUGH COUGH* samefagposter COUGH COUGH*

>cringey shit that goes down here.
Like you for an explain
>COUGH COUGH* samefagposter COUGH COUGH*

>does she partake in less than genuine rhetoric?
let me paraphrase this

is it true that she's a FUCKING LIAR, Sup Forums?

Because of threads like these

She's cute. C U T E ! ! !

But I don't post about her on Sup Forums because I'm not a waifufag and I'm also not delusional enough to think she is musically above-average.

Paraphrasing this one guy from the last Annie post 'look I know you are the samefag that keeps posting the mommy story everywhere, using the Kate Bush copy pasta, shitposts these Annie threads with the same questions over and over, not choosing sides and saying you love her and think she's a scumbag cunt. Like pick a side and stop shoving Annie down the garbage. But then again you don't even like her anyway and you just want her to be disintegrated by just posting memes and not actual discussion.

Why paraphrase?

her jawline is pathetic btw

jeeeeez

I don't like her and I also don't like Bjork
TO BE QUITE FUCKING HONEST

reminder that OP is the same guy who makes every other annie thread and tried to force the dorito meme for about a year

he used to write long, incoherent rants about how much he hates her s/t

Why do you guys even bother to post in every single one of these Annie threads? Why not filter it, sage it, or just ignore it. But no. You rather play OP game and then later complain about it.

cast her

she likes swans
we like swans

she's aging so poorly

annie has pretty nice eyes tbj

She's still looking fine. Check your eyes.

i want to marry her tbqh

come on 420 fammy