Post times when Scaruffi was right

Post times when Scaruffi was right

Every time.

..................................................................................................

check now

........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

I'm black tho

ERROR: LINK NOT FOUND

your probably a nerdy black guy tho you can still get cucked

imagine picking cotton on a hot summer day while you're wife is making a light skinned baby with the "mastah" in the house

Why did he remove his wall of sexual conquests page?

For all of you memers: how is he wrong here

16 posts, 6 posters, good job samefag

>that Newsom joke of a musician
>anything over 3/10

Somehow over the years I still hadn't decided that the man wasn't being serious, but now I know.

How is she a joke?

Was he really right here user?