/last.fm/

>PASTE MY TASTE
pastemytaste.pe.hu/
>FRIENDS WHO LISTEN (recommended)
chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/friends-who-listen/meggmbmcebhnbamegfmejpokkjhcnmih?hl=en
addons.mozilla.org/en-Us/firefox/addon/friends-who-listen/?src=cb-dl-recentlyadded
>CHARTS
tapmusic.net/
lastchart.com/
>MY MUSIC HABITS
mymusichabits.com/
>MAINSTREAM CALCULATOR
mainstream.ghan.nl/
>CHATROOM (DISCORD)
discord.gg/MuzY7zr

Other urls found in this thread:

last.fm/user/nomanproblem
last.fm/user/BigHatLogan
last.fm/user/sumidiotdude
last.fm/user/AlbertoBalsam87
last.fm/user/bababobi
last.fm/user/Bhalek
last.fm/user/Kanouse
last.fm/user/zachflintstone
last.fm/user/MalcolmX-Wing
last.fm/user/chezrush
last.fm/pt/user/escavalier-san
last.fm/user/QuestoCalore
last.fm/de/user/KayNathrakh
last.fm/user/C4dn3
last.fm/user/Fenyll
last.fm/user/Meta-Guru
last.fm/user/mattazathoth
last.fm/pt/user/dimiiy
last.fm/user/Keolia
last.fm/user/ZeroFiamma
last.fm/user/hjeg
last.fm/user/Kobaruon
last.fm/user/yonisl
last.fm/user/arbreheureux
last.fm/user/CoolFortune
last.fm/user/psi_rockin
last.fm/user/markvnce
last.fm/user/VoldemarsG
last.fm/user/SheelaNaGig-
last.fm/user/souledier
last.fm/user/crywalkers
last.fm/user/HippieCa7
last.fm/user/GhostlyRain
last.fm/user/Trapdoormech
last.fm/user/DianaBathory
last.fm/user/Fancy-penguin
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

www.last.fm/user/lnqdty

www.last.fm/user/lnqdty

>Last 7 days I have been into Richard Wagner, Ildjarn, Vatican Shadow, Fire + Ice, Ezra Pound, Stan Kenton, Frank Sinatra, Louis Armstrong, Księżyc, Burning Star Core & Prurient, Fairport Convention, Nic Jones, Bert Jansch & John Renbourn, Coleman Hawkins, Sutcliffe Jügend, Chris Watson, Cremation Lily, Hazard, The Dubliners, Roy Orbison, Im Gleichschritt Marsch, Jackman, Penthouse Apartment, Philip Cohran, Strawbs, Blood Axis, Hunting Lodge, Job Karma, Nico, Garrotte, Government Alpha, Johannes Brahms, The Rita, Deep Pill, Alberich & Lussuria, Rome, Koufar, Earth, Hotogisu & Prurient and Mania.

Last 7 days I have been into sakuraburst, Nujabes, Natural Snow Buildings, Masonna, This Heat, The Avalanches, Hal Willner, Insect Warfare, Joey Bada$$, Keiichiro Shibuya, ROVO, Captain Murphy, Gravediggaz, Isaiah Rashad, Nuno Canavarro, Unwound, Ween, Current 93, Mili, Pan Sonic, Shlohmo, Dom & Roland, Jandek, suicideyear, Tenhi, Xiu Xiu, やくしまるえつこ, Senyawa, The Kilimanjaro Darkjazz Ensemble and 椎名林檎.

last.fm/user/nomanproblem

last.fm/user/BigHatLogan
get a load of this lad

last.fm/user/sumidiotdude

Last 7 days I have been into Ween, Babyfather, A$AP Ferg, Ariana Grande, Aoife O'Donovan, Antwood, B Boys, Anohni, The Avalanches, Andy Stott, Tonetta, Anderson .Paak, Animal Collective, David Bowie, Dj Esco, Lil Yachty, YG, Alex Smoke, Desiigner and Palmistry.

last.fm/user/AlbertoBalsam87
Is it normal to go to the theater alone

I don't know, I do it all the time and people don't seem to care or even notice.

last.fm/user/bababobi

>Last 7 days I have been into Kate Bush, Lizzy Mercier Descloux, IU, Shellac, Oiseaux-Tempête, My Bloody Valentine, Lisa Germano, きのこ帝国, Ebba Grön, The Velvet Underground, The Beatles, SOIL&“PIMP”SESSIONS, Jane Birkin & Serge Gainsbourg, Joanna Newsom, The Beach Boys, Simon & Garfunkel, Spoon, Sun City Girls, Tiny Vipers and toe.

last.fm/user/Bhalek

Here we go again, so user what type of music do you listen to while taking drugs ?

last.fm/user/Kanouse

last.fm/user/zachflintstone

last.fm/user/MalcolmX-Wing

What's most important in a gf / bf /moo/ ?

a) looks
b) smarts
c) taste in media
d) political views

you forgot e) availability

the answer is e) by the way

i think he meant, out of his options, which is the most important.

obviously them being alive/real/not being in a relationship already is the most important.

Ranked from most to least important:

>smarts
>looks
>taste in media
>political views

I'm getting back into last.fm

last.fm/user/chezrush

When are they going to bring back groups?

e) soul

I'm into Death Grips, Frank Zappa, Swans, Venetian Snares, Animal Collective, Pink Floyd, Kanye West, David Bowie, Captain Beefheart & His Magic Band, Tom Waits, Death, Radiohead, Aphex Twin, Savant, Anal Cunt, ムック, Igorrr, Burial, Autechre and The Locust.

last.fm/pt/user/escavalier-san

i need more obscure Drone tapes and lo-fi pop

>Last 7 days I have been into DJ Screw, James Ferraro, Hype Williams, Monopoly Child Star Searchers, Koasasa, Inner Tube, Xiphiidae and Bermuda Link.

they most definately do not need to be real!!

last.fm/user/QuestoCalore

Who's the qt

last.fm/de/user/KayNathrakh

>Last 7 days I have been into Initial D, Kiss the Anus of a Black Cat, Vektor, Lutomysl, Slayer, Sinmara, Shitfucker, Sledgehammer, Eisregen, Urfaust, Plaga, Feindflug, Misþyrming, Black Sabbath, Falkenbach, Possessed, Cult of Fire, Death Yell, Mgła and Scooter.

last.fm/user/C4dn3

last.fm/user/Fenyll

>Last 7 days I have been into Swans, Death Grips, Mr. Bungle, Helios, Franz Liszt, Spinvis, The Dillinger Escape Plan, Animal Collective, Danny Brown, Georges Bizet, Pendulum, The Avalanches, Radiohead, Teen Suicide, Igorrr, Machinae Supremacy, Maurice Ravel, Black Sun Empire, 上海アリス幻樂団, Fuck Buttons, Liars, Erik Satie, Green Day, 澤野弘之, Lone, Meshuggah, Chelsea Wolfe, Devin Townsend Project, Salvia Palth and Sergei Rachmaninoff.

I hope you're all having a great day, you deserve it!

iiniku ushijima

last.fm/user/Meta-Guru

Hola Amigos!

should be fine, just be wary of the no singles policy

Thanks

Last 7 days I have been into Miguel Bosé, Gary Numan, Swans, Morrissey, David Bowie, Prince, Suede, Bryan Ferry, David Byrne, Iggy Pop, Peter Gabriel, Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, Simple Minds, Charly García, The Vera Violets, Visage, Leo García, Lost Loved Ones, Coldplay, Spandau Ballet, Bob Mould, Clan of Xymox, Queensrÿche, Radiohead, Caramelos de Cianuro, Charly García y Pedro Aznar, The Alan Parsons Project, Sui Generis, Meat Loaf and Sting.

last.fm/user/mattazathoth

Any vaporwave fan here ? kinda lonely :S
last.fm/pt/user/dimiiy

>almost no 骨架的
>almost no telepath
:((((

beta coming up on its one year anniversary

last.fm/user/Keolia

happy anniversary beta
hope
ur proud

last.fm/user/ZeroFiamma

i don't know wtf I listen to anymore

YOU'VE SET ON ME BUT YOU ARE NOT THE SUN

last.fm/user/hjeg

>Last 7 days I have been into The Mars Volta, Brand New, Omar A. Rodriguez-Lopez and El Grupo Nuevo de Omar Rodriguez Lopez.
>Last 1 month I have been into Bob Dylan, My Bloody Valentine, The Beatles, The Mars Volta, Portugal. The Man, Between the Buried and Me, Converge, Tim Buckley, Hüsker Dü, of Montreal, The Olivia Tremor Control, Joanna Newsom, Wilco, Godspeed You! Black Emperor, Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds, Nico, The Jimi Hendrix Experience, Jimi Hendrix, Charles Mingus and XTC.

last.fm/user/Kobaruon

>Last 7 days I have been into Animal Collective, Weezer, Talking Heads, The Chameleons, My Bloody Valentine, Elvis Costello & The Attractions, The Avalanches, The Mountain Goats, Stereolab, Yo La Tengo, Modest Mouse, David Bowie, The Beatles, Can, Cocteau Twins, Built to Spill, The Flaming Lips, Slowdive, Sufjan Stevens and The Kinks.

last.fm/user/yonisl

Hello

last.fm/user/arbreheureux

last.fm/user/CoolFortune

Shout pls

last.fm/user/psi_rockin

Just made my lastfm account because it's cool and stuff: last.fm/user/markvnce

Seriously if you want a gf that has a "good taste" you'll most likely die alone. Also if you care about political views. Who cares, you can't do shit anyway.

Is there actually a thing as no singles policy?

last.fm/user/VoldemarsG

ayyyyyy

last.fm/user/SheelaNaGig-

>Last 1 month I have been into Elliott Smith, Boards of Canada, The Avalanches, Neutral Milk Hotel, Syd Barrett, Arca, Prurient, Massive Attack, American Football, Actress, Swans, Carissa's Wierd, Joanna Newsom, Oneohtrix Point Never, Slint, The Microphones, Tim Hecker, Aphex Twin, Björk and Animal Collective.

Looks and smarts are an absolute necessity. C), while less important, still ends up influencing how we're gonna spend our time (like what kind of movie we're gonna go see in our spare time). As for D), I'd still want to be on the same page regarding the important stuff. I can't see myself dating a nazi really.

High Compatibility with you

I'll check your top artist

Your compatibility with Bhalek is Very High.
You both listen to Lorn, Oliver Huntemann, SHXCXCHCXSH and Chelsea Wolfe

boop

nice

this

id date a nazi

got some shouts the last time i posted here, you guys are pretty nice

last.fm/user/souledier

>Last 7 days I have been into Tobacco, The Avalanches, Bones, Eric Taxxon, Black Moth Super Rainbow, Gravediggaz, Slum Village, Sweet Valley, KMD, Animal Collective, Com Truise, Don Caballero, Jimmy Raney, Jonwayne, Chester Watson, Hot Sugar, Ratking, Steely Dan, Beck and Cauzndefx.

last.fm/user/crywalkers

DAY OFF TOMORROW YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEAH

last.fm/user/HippieCa7

bump

last.fm/user/GhostlyRain

>Last 7 days I have been into The Microphones, ゲルニカ, 森田童子, Grouper, Brian Eno, Aphex Twin, kesson shoujo, 神聖かまってちゃん, Karlheinz Stockhausen, Love, Claire, TomppaBeats, Nico, After Dinner, Maher Shalal Hash Baz, 工藤礼子, C418, Os Mutantes, Radiohead, 麓健一, 中島みゆき, Doug Haire, Mili, The Angelic Process, Эдyapд Apтeмьeв, ゑでぃまぁこん, Fishmans, Valium Aggelein, 銀杏BOYZ, Sigur Rós, Daemonia Nymphe, ヘドロメルヘン, Ghost, Duster, Delia Derbyshire, 大貫妙子, 무키무키만만수, Boards of Canada, downy, Xiu Xiu, Jandek, pasteboard, Yōran, Bluetile Lounge, Set Fire to Flames, Steven R. 一ノ宮頼子, かえる目, ミドリ, Codeine and Underworld.

last.fm/user/Trapdoormech

>Give me the beat boys and free my soul

last.fm/user/DianaBathory

last.fm/user/Fancy-penguin
>mfw my phone was stolen years ago, new phone doesnt scrobble all songs, new new phone(apple) doesnt play FLAC, im now left with 1/4 of my library

Now i just realized i never installed a scrobbler app.
FUCK