This kills the plebs

>this kills the plebs

Other urls found in this thread:

factorysunburst.wordpress.com/tag/truth/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Also young girls hymens

Does Sup Forums take Scaruffi seriously or is he just a meme?

>this kills the scaruffidrone

He is a good gateway into a lot of great music and is very knowledgable on the subject, but he also has shitty contrarion opinions

He used to be a meme but over time he amassed a devout following of Sup Forumstants who take his writings as gospel.

why is ringo always so short and ugly

Nice.

hi pleb

sorry scaruffi disliked your shitty favorite artist's discography

if you can't handle the heat...

intellectuals take him seriously, idiots treat him as a meme.

he's just a meme, although i've found out about some cool shit from browsing his website.

Scaruffi is right about Beatles.

why are there so many fucking scaruffi threads recently

His classical and jazz picks scream rockism and his opinion of the role of critics in art is pretentious and self-congratulating, but he is right when he questions why I can't marry a 12 year old.

Is this the hot new meme?

factorysunburst.wordpress.com/tag/truth/

This destroys the Scaruffi for good.

I really don't think he gives fair time to a lot of the albums he listens to. He often has contradicting views. One of my biggest disagreements I have from his opinion is that he thinks Yes is a better band than Genesis and Genesis basically sucks.

>IMHO
>humble
>Scaruffi

kek

btw, notice how the people defending Scaruffi feel the need to call everyone else who disagrees with them in their praise of italian mememan as plebs.

Its called projecting

I love Sup Forums for shit like this

i cant even imagine the butthurt of the person who wrote this. beatles fans are pathetic

i don't think he does either. he's said straight up that with movies he flat out doesn't watch most of them, and just predicts how good they probably are based on reviews and synopses. it's the only way he can manage to 'review' like over 100 movies a year. the same is probably more or less true with music as well. the dude's a hack.

notice how people like you can never actually explain why scaruffi is wrong? you can only meme

you obviously think he's talking shit so go ahead and point to the review that irritated you

anyone with half a ounce of common-sense would find that he's a hack by the way he writes most of his "reviews"
They are literally some bland references to some of the titles of songs, splapsticked with some adjective, and then some random, pointless vacuous judgement of value.
No argument, no context. At best, he slaps some nonsensical reference.
I'm pretty sure coding a "Scaruffi music review" generator wouldnt be hard at all honestly

Yes is better than Genesis. What exactly are you trying to say?

b-but I love the Beatles! I don't understand Captain Beefheart therefore he's SHIT!

what reviews specifically are you talking about?

see
thats just a little bit of what makes me dismiss Scaruffi.

Reviewing music is bad enough.
It reduces discussion of a field of aesthetics to some type of repetitive hollow industry.
Scaruffi takes that and multiplies it for a million.
Plus, his site screams of pseudo-intellectual desperation.

And the article that user posted in raises some valid points (I dont give a flying fuck about The Beatles) mainly in what Scaruffi considers the greatest pieces of classical (erudite would be more accurate) music.
The small detail about posting Vivaldi's 4 Seasons with its more obscure general title is a perfect example on why he's an hack, and why so many people in Sup Forums worship him:
he's more interested in projecting an aura of knowledge than actually enjoying, appreciating and understanding music. He cares more about filling lists and score points on some abstract competition in his head than actually listen to the goddamn music and form a coherent and interesting opinion

I like Captain Beefheart and dont give a shit about the Beatles

I still dislike Scaruffi. Actually, I dont dislike him. I just find him completely worthless. I do dislike the people on Sup Forums who worship him