Album Game

It's time again for the album game!
Post an album, then listen to the album that's posted below yours. Once you've listened, write a quick review if you feel like it.

Just started listening but just wanted to say this is fucking awesome. I have no clue what's going on but it's really, really good.

Pretty good stuff. Nice, upbeat jazzy feel mixed with classic rock. The comedy isn't bad either, though I wouldn't say it's the strong point. All in all it's a very relaxing album that was pleasant to listen to and even somewhat progressive at times. My favorite track from the album has to be Big Shot; I love the noir vibe, and it creates a real sexual tension that's just sublime.

Not the above user but great pick. Meliora is one of the best metal albums in recent memory.

I know right? Shit's fucking wonderful.

ok ok
I like the cover anyway
be back in 50 minutes

Sidewalk Songs by Yellow Belly

I'm not a folk punk person

You know... for a band that markets itself as being dark and mysterious, that's pretty poppy
The vocals are super gay... really, there's no other word to describe it, it just sounds teenagery, whiny as fuck
The synths are there to contribute to the pop vibe, it seems to me that they used it to give it a more modern feel, but it feels like it's there to shade more light in songs that are already 'sunshine', if you know what I mean
Yet I didn't dislike it... it's not unnecessarily fast and it doesn't force the darkness in... they tried to make a catchy heavy metal album targeted at a newer generation and I think they succeeded
So, yeah, it is what it is: heavy metal/hard rock in the 10's, just what one would expect

Dolores Haze - The Haze Is Forever

>Watch the music video
>quoting godard word for word
wow this is gonna suck

Genius/GZA - Liquid Swords