Hey, my name is Jerry! Let's discuss music together!

Hey, my name is Jerry! Let's discuss music together!

You're a faggot, Jerry.

O-okay...

music is for queers

I like joy division and the smiths and rock from the 70s like bon jovi and acdc and guns and roses and i also like nine inch nails that is really some harsh music there and i sometimes listen to classical music i really like for eliyse and i also like much more i could talk about it for days

Sure thing.

I like Joy Division and the Smiths too! They're so dark and depressing, I love it! Hehehe, good day to you sir!

Then bend awa.

>discussing music
>on Sup Forums

The Seer is one of the best albums of this decade.

Also shut the fuck up, Jerry.

O-okay... sorry man.

Yes and and ian curtis and morrissey are so nice and emotional singers every time they sing i feel so sad and feel like i am going to die, they are truly the best

They truly are emotional, you're right! I like their music a lot and can relate to how they feel sometimes, you have good taste! Haha thank you for posting! :D

NO SOUP FOR YOU

What do you like jerryyy :)

Nice album.

I enjoy all the "Swans" record album LPs too, Jerry. There's nothing like enjoying music my friend. Have a good day ;)

Heheheh hey, thanks for asking! I really love Radiohead :) they're really good and emotional and they write fantastic songs. Haha thanks for the post, keep it up! :)

Haha hey, thanks for posting! I like them too! Hehe have a great day, sir! :)

What do you think about this album?

Hey Jerry, are you a top or a bottom ;)

you should probably stop right there

personally, i just love anime dick. I want the big inkei, you know what i mean??

hey jerry do me a favor and go eat out your fathers ass you fuckin lil gay bitch

Jerry is a cuck name, fuck you Jerry

*ditch