Unpopular opinions (on /mu)

Music related
>the wall is better than animals
>car seat headrest was O.K. before going hi-fi.
>blackstar was embarrasingly bad
>Sup Forums's music taste as a whole has gotten better since the low point that was the 2012-2014 era
>it's completely O.K. to stop listening to an artist if it was featured in a pleb lit movie adaptation (perks of being a wallflower, twilight, fault on our stars, etc)
Meta
>spongebob and simpsons reaction images should be bannable
>the concept of /daily/ is not bad at all. I can get getting nausea from reading the posts in the reddit-tier hugbox that is the general tho...
>beach boys' memes were a mistake
>anime is part of the site's culture

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RqQGUJK7Na4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Sup Forums's music taste has gotten better
stopped reading there

>stormzy is better than pretty much all old grime "classic" shite like crazy titch

Who is that in picture.

but crazy titch went to jail and stormzy is just a coca-cola looking ass religious nigga

of course you think that you discovered grime in the last six months after you saw a few stormzy videos on youtube

state your name cuz

Sup Forums isn't as p4k reliant as it was in 2012-2014 and before.

>being a retarded assblasted shitbaby trip who thinks we give a fuck about his opinions (should be a bannable offense
>Cherry Bomb was good

pop punk is enjoyable and the stigma against it stems from insecurity and a need to seem intellectual

Every Animal Collective album until CHz was exactly the same quality, and all of them were excellent.

people literally say the same shit about fart jokes

Only pretentious metal kids think Milo Goes to College isnt punk

Animal Collective is a shit overhyped band.
They don't do anything new or interesting, they have no emotional content or purpose, the just sort of mash on their synths and twist dials and pretend to be smart

I know its shit but this is one of my favorite albums of all time.

I think you should listen to Strawberry Jam
If that doesn't do it then you might as well drill a screw through your ears

just like you pretending you understand how synthesisers work

>spongebob and the simpsons aren't okay
>but my faggot anime picture are!!
kys

Spongebob and the Simpsons are my favorite animes

something cory in the house

But none of those guys can fucking rap, or MC, or whatever the fuck you want to call it.

Crazy Titch's freestyle over Functions is shit. It's just him shouting. At least Stormzy's has flow and has a few fun quotables.

>grime is such a shit genre that artists are ranked according to their street cred rather than their actual talent

That's embarrassing.

youtube.com/watch?v=RqQGUJK7Na4

Don't bullshit yourself because you're on Sup Forums. This album defined a very significant time in rock music, they did something fresh, did it well and to this day has yet to be topped within it's genre. How it aged and how it translated to this new generation of adderall-ridden Grimefu vaporfags is irrelevant. Say it loud, say it proud, friendo

This

That's the point, you fucking spastic. Crazy T is pure gas.

but cherry bomb was good

Not shit at all. Music doesn't have to be deep or challenging to be good