Blink-182 - California

Now that the dust has settled, what is Sup Forums consensus?

it's like every other Blink-182 album: bad

you´re a faggot

2/10
It's okay

>its old pop punk nobody here likes anymore so its labelled as 'bad'

Not impressed. Their better days as far past them. Time to pass the torch to someone younger and fresher...more full of vitality.

not all pop-punk is bad.
blink-182 is really bad at making the "punk part," so they put all their effort into the pop part, becoming obnoxious

Are there any new pop punk bands worth a shit nowadays?

>implying I'm going to listen to it

you don't even have to listen to it to know it's total shit

They were my favorite band for a long time but this album is just complete rehash of toypaj. In a bad way. They almost have the same riffs on some songs. Just sad really.

The Story So Far and Knuckle Puck

this album is GOD TIER BAIT

blink was the epitome of teen punk, now they're just old grumps or something, some of the songs have lyrics which are redundant or seemingly mean nothing, tom delonge i think named the band
named the band? made the band? California's cancer & even though i listened on Spotify I feel like I was had-I don't know whether to be sad or mad, blink used to b rad.

pop punk is so cringe

This album seemed really lifeless. All the songs are really similar, the production is too polished, and it's just bland in general.

>"life is too short to last long"
wtf does that even mean?

my favorite blink sawng is Story of a ronry (supa-sudsy(SUPAFLY)(SUPASWAGGY)guy

it's a sexual in ur endo that mark probably didn't even notice he made

and by endo I mean endocrine induced exothermal anal chain reactions

Ah yes... thee ol "unconscious premature ejaculation joke"

It all makes sense now.

c'mon "Gibme 1 gud reason"? c'mon everybody! let's go to Tom Delonge's house uninvited & stand on the sidewalk demonstrating endocrine induced exothermic anal chain reacting

It's the kind of music I'd get embarrassed by if I was to stand with a friend and he was blasting it from a speaker, being completely unaware of the cringe

I don't get it really, alkaline trio used to be super gud, blink was super gud then pretty gud because of neighborhudloonagainagainagain&again'Nagainziggys & Heavens was gud, so wat went wrong? u said this was right! u fucked up my wife's anus

I used to cruise in my dad's convertable blasting untitled & take off your pants & jacket while getting an enema from a alien waitress on heelies @ the doubledecker spot @ the vegan drive in cafe. The reason this album isn't good is there are no drive in theaters in California anymore.

& they glorified immorality in the new music video Bored to Death?

And done by 50 year old guys still dressing like they did 20 years ago with the same high school lyrics and twinkle star vocal melodies is like cringe x 100

John feldmann royally fucked this album

No, and i say this as someone who regularly listens to 90s pop punk. You're better off looking for hidden gems of that era, stuff like

is generally bad

If you listened to the more recent Trio stuff it's very similar, a gradual devolution into bland pop-rock. Look at any pop punk band, it's almost guaranteed that their first album is their best growing gradually poppier and worse. The really great ones get one last hurrah with a thematic work that fuses punk energy and studio polish like American Idiot, Self-Titled, but it's definitely over after that

It was better than I expected. I can't tell the difference between Skins and Hoppus' vocals though. It doesn't have the same dynamic as before.