Where can I find a gf who really likes the Smiths so I can cuddle with her and run my fingers through her hair?

Where can I find a gf who really likes the Smiths so I can cuddle with her and run my fingers through her hair?

Smiths are pleb-tier, any alt girls has listened or currently listens them.

Tumblr

Outside

Urban outfitters

Agreed

/thread

My ex was literally this

And she was a model

I miss her so

Tfw no girls on Sup Forums

pleb lmao im fucking your gf

fuckin crybaby

Don't be that sure ;)

Am I the only one here who is really into girls wearing pantyhose?

>am i the only one here who is really into sexually appealing outfit?

i'm sure you are

No. Same here famalam. I love girls wearing black pantyhose and shorts.

Not visually, I mean.

Same here bro, shorts + any kind of long legwear makes it for me.

:( :(

my town. every slim cutie loves them

Hot Topic

there's some girls on here granted most on here have shit taste though so sucks for you

are you on fucking meth?

a) this is one of their worst songs
b) on one of their worst albums
c) and they suck as a band in general

same

>on a date with some """indie girl""" from tinder
>topic of music comes up while we wait for our food
>tells me she's a huge smiths/morrissey fan
>ask whats her fav record
>tells me she's only listen to Queen is dead
>ask her if she what about his solo stuff
>acts puzzled and says she didn't know he had a solo career
>go on a rant saying telling her why does she have an iphone 6 if you can't even bother to read a wikipedia page
>literally "heaven knows i'm miserable now"

jesus Sup Forums I didn't even know plebs could be smith's fans.

hatful of hollow>everything else FYI

> I didn't even know plebs could be smith's fans.
Is there any other kind of smith's fan?

No but seriously finding a girl who likes or at least pretends to like Morrissey is easy af OP come the fuck on.
Try to find a girl who's into Bitch Ass Darius, now that's a tricky one

Literally every girl. All my exes and my current gf love The Smiths. It's extremely common

same. my ex is a crazy bitch tho

if you're so clever, then why are you on your own tonight?

currently fucking my boss and she loves the smiths/morrissey. feels good mane

There are a few here you beta faggot

that's my favorite smiths song god bless

my ex was this but she was 12 years older and a bit of an 80s nostalgia

I think there's probably a pretty decent amount on here, they probably just choose to hide it because they don't want to be swarmed by Sup Forums betas who think dating a girl is somehow going to fix them

Can't say that I would blame them.

Dressing like a girl doesn't count, even if you do have a feminine penis.

Idiot. You need to learn to appreciate girls for their other virtues. Searching for one that shares your musical interests is a waste of time.

where can I find a gf

personally as a girl whenever I post on here someone who replies always refers to me as he or him which I don't care at all and never correct them because we are talking about music not my gender

I just don't ever say I'm a girl because it's pointless it doesn't add anything to a discussion I think it would be really weird to end a post with "I'm a girll btw xDD !!1!!1"

Lol. Good one, bro.

Fair enough, I tend to presume most posters are male but maybe that's due to the chronic waifu-ism on this board

you're a fucking asshole

I like your sense of distance from your gender.

I don't really assume everyone that I reply to here is male, but I tend to use "he" rather than "she" because it's more likely.

whenever I use pronouns on here I also use he rather than she too I just feel like it fits better because probably 98% of this board is guys

How would you feel mu if you knew 50% of this board were girls. they just don't state their gender

Wouldn't mind desu.

I actually don't hit on every girl on here who states her gender, unlike most of Sup Forums.

There this girl in my university that look just like that, only shorter and weirder, like she only keeps to herself.

I would actually be really interested to see the demographics on this board and confirm my suspicions that about 1/3 of the posters here are like 16

She stayed here last night and left this morning to head back home a town over from you. She said you were a real sweetheart though.

I'll tell them to fuck off. This is a man's world and you need a penis to be able to post here.

I mostly come here for /emo/ and /metal/ which I think are mostly guys

You're a cunt.

girl spotted

so what you're saying is you found one who might NOT have been a poser and you fuckin' blew it

>implying that if you're against sexism, you're automatically female

>responding to bait

Just look on twitter there's a bunch

Me too and I'm a grill :3

If you are so clever then why are you on your own tonight?

In the Internet there's no such thing as gender. There's just idiocy.

Morrissey fans tend to be beautiful people.