E MO TION and whether or not it sucks

Is this just more pop trash? Above-average pop trash? Pop masterpiece? What's the Sup Forums consensus on this?

hnng dem legs

Pop AOTDSF desu

as far as radio friendly pop goes its pretty good
im not sure its all people give it credit for but its fun and catchy even if it is a little cheesy

what are you trying to say

Let me spell it out for you

Pop Album Of The Decade So Far T B H

It's pretty good

Pitchfork drones just like it because the fatcats decided to pay for a high p4k score for this album to get more of the growing hipster crowd into mainstream pop.
good album though

thanks familam

memetano seemed to like it as well

He got paid too

everyone got paid to like it

if you like this album you receive a monthly pension

I wish.

pretty great, best of the 2010's in terms of pop I think

this is the actual pop aotdsf
but emotions pretty good

>IM AN ANGRY CYNIC AND ALL I LISTEN TO IS JOHN ZORN AND HENRY COW

i'm sorry you have such a jaded heart...who hurt you? tell us. we're here for you.

80% trash 20% aesthetic throwback trax

This. Emotion is just an inch above average, at best.

>IM AN EASILY MANIPULATED PEON AND ALL I LISTEN TO IS MILEY CYRUS AND THE BLACK EYE PEAS

i'm sorry you have such a undeveloped brain...did your mom drop you? tell us. we're here for you.

nigger he never said anything like that

dude chill the fuck out

this is why you have no friends, you're an asshole about your opinions

like yeah this is Sup Forums woohoo, let's all be mean to eachother? grow up

you're just upset because you're a sheeple

Best pop album in a long time. Catchy tracks, good production, cohesive sound, and an innocence that has been missing from pop music for a long time. In a time when most pop is saturated with sex, Carly brings us back to simple but intense feelings of... emotion ;)

I'd give it a light 9

Why was this album so ignored by mainstream radio?

A modern pop masterpiece

cause carly is a meme now

I never realised an entire human could be bait before now

I'm not gonna shit on all of you but I've listened to it many times to see what the hype is about, and nothing. I don't understand how it's any different from the rest outside of being more saccharine

best pop of 2015
most likely best pop of the 2010s
yea most people go in expecting more generic pop music coming from the girl who did call me maybe, but honestly i got so much more out of this album than expected

THIS is the pop aotdsf

>not ten love songs

lmaoing at ur life friendos

10LS is #2. Wouldn't reaaaally consider Everything Everything and Björk to be Pop really. :/

I heard I really like you for a while when it came out and Run away with me like3 times total