slug edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YFT-8f4FOGQ
youtube.com/watch?v=9YmVUjBB6Hc
youtube.com/watch?v=KvA9T3MputA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

thats fine too

post cosmic girls

The problem are Kihyun's vocals. He sounded good enough on every other track but his flaws were glaring on ex-girl

I don't samefag

please reconsider

Finally, a non oh my uglies thread

>Sujeong
they asked for it

labooooom

L U D A

she stirs my loins something fierce

But, also my heart

I busted a nut on yooa's face

OMOOOOO so wrong but feels so right

nice

don't bully ryu 'I am an SM idol too' sujeong

Fire had some nice introspective lines desu. The style was a bit like Sober.
Astro's concept is pure. They've already failed. Seventeen can ride this wave for another year.
Romeo will continue to be nugu. Sad. Big Hit won't sell itself to SM when the time comes. They'll learn from Woollim's mistake.
Let's not talk about that feature...
It's scary how much netizen and kpop fans know. There must be a decent amount of successful fans in their companies. But how much do I want to believe Takeshi will debut?

I didn't really notice anything wrong with him though I don't remember the song very well anymore. The only one I keep listening to is All In and he sounds way too good on that one.

you missed most of her face tho

she doesnt even have a full sized head

ROFL i saw this pic in the last thread, I thought it was some kind of artsy watercolor thing and didn't think anything of it

I don't know which of these two posts is more depraved honestly

well if it was Qt's Relay they would have won

nasty

It's ok but you should upgrade from paper to a tablet

crayon pop, also just watching the k.i.s.s episode my god geummi doing the splits, o to the mo, can anyone make that a webm, 42:43 help a brother out here

All In was good for his voice. So was Focus on Me.

Don't know why most of you hated The Clan so much when it was their best mini yet but I do hope for more of the same on pt 2.

dawww that's so sweet

what would she think if she saw this?

disgusted but sort of flattered?

here is link, whoops youtube.com/watch?v=YFT-8f4FOGQ

ask why there's so little

posting pictures of your cum on the internet is pretty depraved

and that's just the way i like it

>at least it was only a piece of paper this time.

slugggggggggggg

Guess im pretty depraved then :/

Poor man's dubu

post more slug/slut

reminder to listen to sonamoo's song on youtube and give them lots of love

youtube.com/watch?v=9YmVUjBB6Hc

An year is fine, but not forever. Astro will stay as a pure group for a while longer releasing "Balloons" songs until they get good.
Big Hit might sell out, I wouldn't be surprised since everyone wants a piece of that SM (red velvet) cake. I just can't imagine BTS as a SM group, that would be really something else and not in the good way.
You know what? Up and Down is not that bad, come on. It's not a great song though. Hyoyeon got what she deserved for being a bitch.
Takeshi will debut in NCT JP with Johnny, just you wait. Takeshi left JYP for SM. Lucky guy.

Focus On Me is a song that I didn't really like. It feels like a continuation of All In but slowing down. Because of You is the other song I liked.
I don't hate The Clan in fact I actually like it after a while. But it was a disappointment at the time of it's release because of the hype.
On the other hand Jooheon absolutely killing it in every track. That was good.

EX Girl could have been better but I'll give this to them. They should have just given Kihyun's lines to Shownu at that point.
I thought they were close but they can't even figure out member's body parts blind folded.
Cosmic Girls just debuted but they are a joint project like Uniq. The use of two MVs was good to test popular concepts.

There are far worse songs. I'm not going back to that album.
They put too many rappers when they needed another vocalist.

Easily their worst mini.

youtube.com/watch?v=KvA9T3MputA
is this mv kino?

I'll give Nahyun all my love, if you know what I mean

what the fuck how did she do that

seulgi is perfect in every way

OMG is not for fapping idiots

gummi can do anything

I'm gonna pretend this doesn't mean what I think it does

i did it to that binnie vid tho

It's funny that you say that too, I don't see anything wrong with Kihyun?? Might have to listen to it more carefully. And I don't like Shownu's voice very much. He's a great dancer. Top dancer, that's for sure.
Well how did all the Cosmic Girls testing go? I like Uniq. At least Eoeo is fun.

But I meant buying their new album. Well I need to check it out first, I Like U Too Much is really good.

based

is this the sexiest slug pic?

I wouldnt be able to get it up even if I try.

she has so many sexy pics its impossible to rank

could have fooled me

It sounded like the title might have come between All In and Focus on Me, but I really liked both.

I'll be frank, they needed more rap. MX is one of the weakest groups vocally and where they shine would be more rap-heavy tracks with vocals meant to support the rap parts. At the least, the rap parts don't feel like afterthoughts on their tracks.

They do need to feature Wonho's vocals more, though. Kihyun's voice is kind of annoying.

gorgeous

efiw ym

L I S A

keep it up user, you're making me feel... a certain way hehe

I'm off the bed fellow slug bros

mijoo's visuals are seriously underrated, she should be on seolhyun's level of popularity at least

wow

maybe when you wake up you'll be able to speak English properly, ESLfriend

word

maybe when they change their concept to something for a broader audience

why is she so LEWD OMOOOOOO

night

oink

why did 4minute disband?

>to*

It's late

memer you're not being serious are you

Mijoo's face can match Seolhyun's easy, but the body... holy fuck it's not even close

I don't hate her, but who the fuck puts her as a "love your body" person? She's been modifying it at every opportunity

skrillex killed them

our girls

I just feel like Focus on Me is weak compared to All In, Ex Girl or Because of You. Though they all have different feels which breaks the album's cohesiveness. Imo that was the biggest problem.