youtube.com/watch?v=aQr7bF11cCw
youtube.com/watch?v=OaiYKWvqGFM
youtube.com/watch?v=c8eUqTkc9qY
youtube.com/watch?v=A6ThAr-saUE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

pic related is Skepticism - Stormcrowfleet, by the way

>mehtol

I hate you guys

we know its funeral doom, anything similar to that album you can rec?

no ghost bath?! what is the point of life?!

Listening to this right now. It's pretty bad.

wouldn't classify this as funeral doom when compared to things like Nortt. more death/doom.

but if you're into that, try Thergothon - Stream from the Heavens, or Skepticism's other stuff (Alloy).

Nortt is blackened doom.

I'll stick with the experts on this one.

>experts
>funeral doom

do you mean clinically depressed people? How is Nortt the true epitome of of Funeral Doom?

>Nortt is a Danish one-man black funeral doom metal band
Pretty much all of the world except you would describe them as funeral doom

I'm fucking tired of all of you and your shitposter enabling shit.

This is the best fucking death album of any subgenre, it is the purest form of death and anyone who disagrees with this is some smug jesseposting shitposter faggot who likes dicks in his ass and mouth.

Whatchu listening to, meal?

This is my first time listening to The Somberlain. It's pretty good.

f.o.a.d. my man

I'M SORRY FOR HIDING THIS FROM YOU FOR SO LONG

youtube.com/watch?v=O4cfIbvd8Wg

>best DT album
great bait mate, I rate it eight out of eight

Darkthrone - Total Death

also captcha was 888 so might listen to some NSBM next

V I O L E N T

The most radio-friendly Graveland album, but still enjoyable.

Any Slam/Djent/Folkcore bands I should check out ?

Last Days of Humanity

>Folkcore
i want this

>Slam/Djent/Folkcore

Is Disentomb good live ?

It's alright, much more enjoyable than Obscura at least

poseurs

How foolish are they

In a interview with Rob Darken in 2005, Darken stated that Karcharoth tried to kill Fenriz from Darkthrone:

''His schizophrenia destroyed him. His trip to Norway in order to kill Fenriz is just one of the proofs of his sickness. The excuse for his plan to murder Fenriz was trivial. Karcharoth maintained that Fenriz has stolen him CD (he traded CDs with Fenriz and he sent CD to Fenriz and did not get any CD from him). So Karchaorth prepared for the trip of his life. He armed himself with axes, knives and chains, packed to his rucksack the most important zines, books and CDs with spiritual and ideological value…and he was ready to go. He reached to Swinoujscie without any problems. On the way he visited his friends from Thunderbolt (Karcharoth used to call them “my people” because he found and trained them). In Swinoujscie he took the ferry to Sweden. And he made one mistake because he bought one way ticket. So when he arrived to Sweden, he attracted the attention of the custom officers. They searched his stuff and found many interesting things. They arrested him. His mental condition was really very bad at that time so they did not know what to do with him. The next day they sent him back to Poland. Later the Swedish police wanted to use this event and spread the news that Polish Satanists came to Scandinavia to burn churches.''

this is seriously one of the most disgusting images I've ever seen
would make a good goregrind or slam cover

Yes, and? This is known, the early Polish scene was crazy.

is that guy like a bondage slave?
what the fuck is happening, and are there children there?

Whats with most black and death metal albums having an acoustic song?

It's George Zimmerman teaching Varg's children to fear the black man

Listen to better black and death metal

*leather creaks*

kek

varg has been going all out with making youtube videos recently, this one actually gave me feels

youtube.com/watch?v=aQr7bF11cCw

.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................. satan.

He's such a poseur faggot.

...............................................................................freedom.

>Nonprofits & Activism

I need to grow a Varg beard

*hardly audible inhale*

I have one, the road was very long and hard and I was a neckbeard for three months, no way in hell would I ever shave now after being through the torture of being looked at like that again.

...........................................................................................................*sips*

I like that his RPG triggered the SJW faggots on those """"""metal"""""" sites.

Jesus fuck this guy needs to FUCKING focus his camera on his goddamn face, not the gay ass trees behind him. I love varg though.

>tfw I will never be able to tell anyone that I own every book Varg wrote and I am an avid believer of what he preaches

I wonder if he does that on purpose.

Based user
Ever since I could grow facial hair I'd maintained a full, thick beard or for the ladies, some steampunk tier moustache and chin puff but now I think it's time for a Varg beard.
Probably gonna take at least a year or two.

u srs?

>living a meme

dude it's one thing to say "I love varg" on image boards but this...

this

dubs confirm

Hi tumblr

Whats some good Epic Doom Metal?

hello!

is Merzbow metal enough?

KEK

KEK

This is on par with Unsilent Death, imo. I like the vocals way more than the shrieks on Abandon All Life, and I actually remember something about most of these tracks! Super sludgy, too, which helps.

>mfw some shitter says black metal sucks near me

KOK

My wife's boyfriend and I love this album.

What does metal think of Solitude Aeternus?

GOAT

Im a dog and I love this album too

GOAT

C U C K D

U

C

K

D

this is my territory, punk

so is that your dog?

memes

Kys

IF I SEE ANOTHER RETARDED FUCKING JARED DINES VIDEO SHOW UP

that ildjarn album someone mentioned in the last thread
it's fucking terrible

@66143885
literally who

Whats wrong with him?

youtube.com/watch?v=OaiYKWvqGFM

he's not that bad

I fucking hate that memer

What album?

djenerate

Thoughts on this album?

no

forest pottery
youtube.com/watch?v=c8eUqTkc9qY

forest poetry

Jared Dines is 10000x better than Stevie T and that other guy

youtube.com/watch?v=A6ThAr-saUE
Hes not that bad

It takes balls to say you're better than Messiah

Oh cool, the knights who say ni have an album.

Goddamnit yes.