Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PjHMYNM46Fw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

dg x nmh when

ONE OF US

Andy here, delete this

Zach here, no thanks man!

Stefan here, *glass breaks*

Why is it so fucking dark in here all of a sudden?

No wonder nobody likes Death Grips fans.

COME COME, BARK APART IN HERE

>tfw a genuinely good band is ruined by underage memesters

My favorite Death Grips tracks are No Love and You Might Think He Loves You, do they have any more songs like those? The ones you just hear em and you go fuckin' nuts?

Literally half of their other songs

Also deep web is the superior song

absolutely they do
the ones that come to mind are Giving Bad People Good Ideas, Bubbles Buried In This Jungle, I Break Mirrors With My Face In The United States, Inanimate Sensation, and Bottomless Pit

>"Also deep web is the superior song"
>WOOP
>WOOP
>WOOP WOOP
>WOOP

Just listen to their discography.

The Powers That B (the track)

Berawe

what

woop
woop
woopwoop
woop

Andy my fav Grip for sure because my fav thing in beats is goofs, gags, jokes and rambunctious behavior, and his beats are full to the brim of it. Every instrumental is like one of those novelty snake cans, you click on the song & POP you get a face fulla snakes and you fall back cackling. The mad mind, the crack genius, to do it! and then you think hmmm whats he gonna do next, this trickster, and you put your headphones back on and BZZZZZZZZZZ you get a shock and Hahahahahah you've been pranked again by the old morinmeister, that card. "Did that grip?" he says, laughing yukyukyukyuk. Watch him as he shoves a pair of plastic buck teeth right up into his mouth and displays em for you- left, right, center- "you like dese? Do i look handsome???" Pulls out a mirror. "Ah!" Hand to naughty mouth. And you're on your ass again laughing as he snaps his suspenders, exits stage right, and appears again hauling a huge golden gong.

I hate you

sorry andy

>communism
youtube.com/watch?v=PjHMYNM46Fw

kek

nice

Those are probably just tracks off his Shadow EP. Codename Dancer was one of the songs.

What? The tracks are from ITAOTS.
What's "his Shadow EP"?