youtube.com/watch?v=0DcdXA3FOf8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wat he looking at??

wat he looking at??

He's looking at all of us.

was him on heroin in that pic?

holy heck

damn...
memes aside this album is a 10/10 masterpiece.

This and Exile on Main St are Dylan's best.

This and Exile on Main St are Dylan's greatest.

If anyone's interested and doesn't already know, The Bootleg Series vol 12 has the complete studio recordings of Dylan during his electric trilogy. It's on soulseek.

>hailed as first great rock album
>literally begins with a circus tune
S
C
B R A V O
R
U
F
F
I

Shit chart.

The second half of BIABH isn't really like his previous folk stuff besides the fact that all of them are acoustic.

Also why does it lump a bunch of 90s albums under "Washed out 80s Dylan"?

remove the holy and now you have a perfect description for the album.

What do you guys think of Shadows in the Night? I saw him around the time it released and he played some stuff from it. On the first go it's whatever but I really liked how bitter his voice was on it

sad eyed lady is the most overrated song ever

it's also a shit chart because WHICH WAY DO THE LINES GO

underrated meem

heh

youtube.com/watch?v=0DcdXA3FOf8

>On the first go it's whatever but I really liked how bitter his voice was on it

So, that fits under Angry Old Guy Dylan, no?

Saved [Columbia, 1980]

After listening to this record, it becomes clear that the real hero of Slow Train Coming wasn't Jerry Wexler or the former Robert Zimmerman or even Jesus Christ, it was Mark Knopfler. May Bobby never indenture soul sisters again. C+

>What do you guys think of Shadows in the Night? I saw him around the time it released and he played some stuff from it
Amid the groans of people who were just there to here AATWT and TUIB.

it's Andy Samberg

"When I first offered to produce [Slow Train Coming], I had no idea what I was getting into. It still seems kind of funny that when Bob was trying to go through this big born-again spiritual, Jesus phase, he turns to me, a wandering Jew. We rented time at Muscle Shoals and when I come into the studio, Bob immediately starts trying to evangelize me and I said 'Bob, I'm a 62 year old confirmed Jewish atheist. I'm hopeless. Let's just go and make the album, ok?'"

-- Jerry Wexler

Bob is a Jew, you idiot. He probably liked you because you reminded him of his uncle Moshe.

I replied to the wrong post on accident. Which is why I deleted my previous post on this thread right now

"Although I do enjoy the dark postmodernism of Time Out of Mind, I'd rather listen to Blood on the Tracks or about 10 earlier albums."