This is the most profound musical experience I've ever had

This is the most profound musical experience I've ever had
The closest thing is maybe listening to Sweet Trip's v:d:c on 3 tabs of acid but that's really stretching the definition of close

I can't believe we made it boys, we finally fucking made it.

Other urls found in this thread:

rbt.asia/mu/?task=search&ghost=&search_text=wildflower mega
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why has literally everyone heard this album but me, where can i listen?

dude learn to use the archive and soulseek it'll improve your life
rbt.asia/mu/?task=search&ghost=&search_text=wildflower mega

> I'm 14 and what is music

This meme theme is only funny when you do the Frankie Sinatra milk shop pasta. Either put in the effort or shut up.

It's a great album OP, also V:D:C is amazing too. If you like Wildflower and SILY you should check out Thunder, Lightning, Strike by The Go! Team

I've been a fan of the go! team for a while now actually, they're really cool. What did you think of their latest release?

> Putting in effort
> effort
> On a memechan post

talk about low standards...

You requested Sweet Trips?

shameful

i believe you mean these

>le euphoric listening experience as almost as le good as that time I did le acid XD XP dude u gotta hear this, it's so much deeper than the JUNK you hear on the radio.

shut up faggot

Get some fucking taste you deluded moron. This album is a fucking 6/10 trainwreck that wouldn't even be mentioned on here if it didn't have " The Avalanches" on it.

I don't care man
When it comes down to it this album allows me to have a great experience whereas it does nothing for you. I'm the clear winner here.

Wildflower is actually fucking garbage
This

I swear to God, don't make me turn this car around. We will NOT be getting ice cream if you two keep arguing like this!

I wish I could fuck this album
Honestly considering buying vinyl just so I can feel it on my dick

AAAAAHHH FRANKIE SINATRA

fight me

Is this the closest thing to a masterpiece the 2010s have given us so far?

It's on Apple music

FRANKIE ME BOY

worst album this year

thanks dude

It's a fucking Gorillaz album.

Still have to check it out. Looking forward to it though.

Better than anything Mr. Gorillaz has ever done

>Mmm yes I must say Frankie Sinatra is indubitably one of the most sublime works of plunderphonic sound I have ever heard. What's that Madame? Electro swing? Heavens, no! That is the dirge of the lowly troglodyte. It is far from the purview of the masterful composers collectively known as the Avalanches.

so is the 320 in the archive really 320 or is it a transcode? I've enjoyed listening to it, it's just to see if I need to bother replacing it

AHHHHH

transcode
no real 320 until july 8

Bandcamp-tier trash with shitty unfitting memerap piled on top purely for publicity. Panders to normies and mindlessly glorifies degenerate hookup/partying culture. There's nothing profound about this.

>Panders to normies and mindlessly glorifies degenerate hookup/partying culture
t. virgin

>t.

what did he mean by this?

FRANKIE SINATRA
AAAAAHHHHHH FRANKIE SINATRA
AAHHH FRANKIE SINATRA
YUM YUM YUM

honestly really curious to know what people calling this album a "masterpiece" and a "new listening experience" listen to on a daily basis. if this is your gateway to actual better music that's fine, but please stop calling this album perfect. it's shit.

Newfags
They listen to /r/music-core, this place has been dead for at least 2 years

Imagine being this much of a no-life neckbeard

rutracker

this post is how i know you and everyone who likes this album have shit music taste

>3 tabs of acid
kys

looks like someone's been triggered

Sorry I didn't reply, I thought it was really good.

>newfag
Have been on here since 2011. Nice try though.

This is bait, but I'll bite.

Favorite genres are Drone, Electroacoustic and Neo-Psych. I'm a big fan of Natural Snow Buildings, Fennesz, Animal Collective, Sparklehorse and R. Stevie Moore.

Also the album isn't perfect, it is really good though.

how is my post bait? you really do have bad taste so it's not like I was wrong.

these are singles

kek

Right because the avalanches is so patrician

Kys

???

can you read?

Oh boy, we're in deep end of summer aren't we

>le Sweet Trips meme
You have no taste.

Someone say sweet trips?

Shame

Cringe

>how is my post bait
Literally you setting up to just insult somebody's taste with no justification. It's okay though buddy, I know no matter what I said you would've called my taste trash.

Not only that, but even if you don't like my music taste I like it.

can't tell if sweet trips is good is some meme I've missed
that album is a 6/10 at best

'we' made it? What did we make?
Fuck you, idiot.

i can redeem myself

Log off m8

I'm dissapointed in you

>via 9GAG.COM

Stop this

give me another chance

ok i give up
i am sade

mediocre

Better than SILY tbqh, not memeing.

6/10 at best

4/10, it's quite meh

>listening to Sweet Trip's v:d:c on 3 tabs of acid
do want to do

no i actually wouldn't have, but since you have a predisposition to like bad music (wildflower) it's an impossibility for you to have listed actual good artists.

>wildflower
>bad
OUT

>People unironically believe this

Been on Sup Forums since 2009 and your taste is shit.

Whatever you say bud ;^)

I listen to a lot of classical, jazz, experimental rock, noise, etc., and I think Wildflower is an amaing album.

>I know all about music and i think electroswing meh memes are like le Mozart de notre époque

>Wildlower is electroswing

are people really still forcing this meme?

also where in my post did I saw it was "like" Mozart or any other composer? I just said it is an amazing album.

It's funny because even that fucking Frankie Sinatra isn't swung.

>calling someones post cringe
>on a laotian fishermans forum
Meta cringe

Would you not say this is cringe

no, I was replying to a guy who was making it sound like he thought that everyone impressed by Wildflower was some music noobie, which is not true.

This mediocre at best. I'm disappointed at you kids

Imagine being this much of a failure

goddamn it, I remember a time when vdc was never mentioned here

I remember when it was first posted I thought it was going to be a super memey vaporwave album
Then one day I listened out of boredom and finally understood

>tfw waiting for proper FLAC before listening again

it's an incredible album man, well over what i was expecting. don't listen to fgt all aroud, they are just schizo

>when it was first posted
it was first posted a) before vaporwave existed and b) almost excusively in shoegaze/dreampop threads
how new are you?

I remember seeing it posted as its own thread in like 2010/2011 or so, at least that's when I first listened and I'm pretty sure I found out about it on Sup Forums