Hum it again, user

>Hum it again, user...

Well, Sup Forums? What did you hum to her?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y2IpoTKnDPw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Euterpe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Earthmover.

>I don't get you, user. You stare at me in class, finally muster the might to ask me out, and now that I'm here, you stare sullenly and act like you don't even want me around. Let's get something straight: It was you that called me, yet I'm the only one talking, looking even remotely enthused. I recognize that you're shy, but I thought with a gentle nudge you'd amount to something sociable. I suppose you thought the same thing when you asked me out, too? Well, you clearly don't understand people, user. You probably don't even understand yourself.

Det Som En Gang Var

The only correct answer

youtube.com/watch?v=Y2IpoTKnDPw

Jokes on you faggot, I want to be alone
Women are gay lol

>Hey, user. Thanks for meeting up with me. I suppose I'll start by telling you that I'm moving back to Chicago. Just gonna rent out a space at my folks' place, and try getting hired at a nearby publisher. Also, no I haven't been answering my phone. I'm sorry, and I hope you weren't worried. The past week or so's rendered me a bit dissolved, and I believed it a disservice to you, and especially myself, to foster any sort of interaction until my raw emotions had yielded, and I'd regained some sense of composure. I'm better now, and can share what's been on my mind. Once, when I believed you were a misunderstood, but good-natured, creature of ill-circumstance, I promised I'd never leave you, but our time together has taught me otherwise and I've no other choice. Perhaps the worst part is that you've yet to even realize that you're the problem here. I mean, with a single hour of interaction others are privy to your covert narcissism and the compensatory fervor with which you listen to music, so how in the world aren't you? You don't actually believe that you're superior to other people because you listen to music 10 hours a day and can namedrop hundreds of musicians I've never heard of, right? Of course you don't, but I wonder, I've been wondering for the past week in fact, what would happen if through some miracle you were forced to drop that charade and present yourself with an iota of sincerity. I suppose I'll never know, but what I do know is that after this conversation ends, when I'm sitting on the train heading back home, you'll be at yours, trying to repair the tattered remnants of your psyche and convince yourself of whatever self-masturbatory rhetoric you've become fluent with. I know that you'll try to hate me, but never will, especially never more than you hate yourself. Don't bother trying to contact me.

lol you cant hum buyers market

>but I've been humming the Remember the Name tune for hours

If that's even close to being real, you are so much better off. What a nightmare.

Do you even know who played drums on Eno's tiger mountain? Didnt think so. Dont reply. You are truly disgusting to me. But thanks for letting me cum on your soft tits. that was pretty cool. i got some patches to make in cycling. i dont have time for this idiocy.

>there is someone who saves random pictures of girls and associates them with made-up situations and conversations with them
And I thought I was pathetic

>user, do you ever ponder our position in history? Well, of course you do, but to what extent? It's bothering me a lot, lately. I feel as though behind and after us are eras of extravagance, and we're just a bridge to something better, a necessary mediocrity, and I'm not sure if I'd rather be complacent like most others or allow myself to be molded by this discontent, so the more I think about it, the more I regret it, or at least I think I do. Maybe I'd regret the decision to remain content too. Maybe I'm the mediocre one, too busy and narcissistic psychoanalyzing myself to realize this stupor is mine and mine alone... ...Sheesh! I've been rambling like an idiot again, haven't I? I'm sorry, user. At least I have you. I know I'll never be mediocre in your eyes, and that's enough for me.

hmm hm hm hm hm hm hmm hm hm hm hm hm hm hm hmmm hmmmm *RING DING*

this fucker gets it

Also probably The Metal East

>Euterpe
unty what the fuck

End your life.

unty is a very sad individual desu

we should love him because no one else will

good thing i'm gay

>there are people on Sup Forums RIGHT NOW that have never been in an unty thread

>user, I've gotta confess something, and I'm not sure you're going to like it. In an odd, arguably cruel fashion, I'm glad that you spent all those years alone. No doubt your stories of spending countless days and nights isolated make me sad, but in a sense it's those experiences that brought you here, to me today. I hope that doesn't sound incredibly cruel, and I hope I can make all those lonesome years worth it in the end. I really do.

i didn't know this guy even existed until i saw him in a rym thread

please go away

this thread doesn't make sense. if you were humming it "again" the song would've already been established and therefore you couldn't choose what to hum. it should say something like "hum me something, user"

>You keep glancing at my forearm, user. You noticed the scar, I gather? I carved it myself, the night you left in an uproar, saying you never wanted to see me again. Don't be silly, user. You don't have to apologize. Sit still for a moment, though. I'm gonna give you one to match.

>unty4
what are the other 3

frankie sinatra

to spread his gospel

"That wasn't a song, I my heart stopped for a few seconds and that was my brain dying...but, I mean, yeah, I could hum that again (desperately tries to roll eyes back into head)"

my fav

(only reasonable answer)

>Implying the sound of a brain dying isn't a song
>Implying it wouldn't be one of the best songs of all time

>tfw when when not gay

i've never listened to wilco in my life where should i start

I don't know what I was expecting.

jesus i hadn't seen this one yet
absolute madman

>Make a suicide pact with me, user. And don't pretend to be averse to the notion, either. For the past few months I've been reading your journal while you sleep, and I also sold your Pain Teens 7" for Oreos and red paint. Anyway, you should totally do it since your life serves no purpose without me anyway.

Wow.

Yankee hotel foxtrot

Les Rallizes Denudes - The Last One

>not night of the assassins
get out

YOUR NAME IS FUCK

That song would be boring to hum. The Last One has a bunch of really violent screeches.

>What's wrong, user? This is what you always wanted, isn't it? You're always harping about how "our senses wear out." This is your chance to spike your adrenaline, and to spite your existence. C'mon. We can jump together. I'll wait as long as you need, and then I'll see you at the bottom.

I'd jump into her bottom if you know what I mean.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Euterpe

I wasn't going to fap tonight but this was the straw that broke the camel's back. I don't even know why, this pic is nothing special.

cats can't process THC like people and their highly sensitive to it. That poor cat's probably dead.

>Hi, you might have noticed that I'm a Mary Sue constructed by an autistic basement-dweller who has no real experience of speaking to anyone on an equal level let alone an attractive woman, but ignore that for now. I'm about to regale you with an extended monologue which has no resemblance to anything that would ever be said in actual communication due to its complete lack of understanding of how a dialogue works in the first place, and will be instead an extended aggressive expositional tirade in which dozens of imagined qualities are laid out for you to appreciate, but always being underlined with some imagined social stigma or other strange personal quirk which allows you to suspend your disbelief that I would talk to you. Does that sound pathetic? It's worse than you could even that, because everyone knows a girl like me who was both pretty, humble, intelligent, and scores of other incredible qualities, would have been snatched up by some other far less pathetic person soon after they reached tertiary education. Even this is not understood by my creator, who likely spends more time the imagining the kinds of girls he has literally nothing to offer due to his passive, blase, spoonfed demeanour. I have to go now, because as soon as this paragraph ends, I no longer exist. Bye.

>No! Put the gun down and listen, user! You're not going to hurt me, yourself, or anyone else for that matter! I appreciate your care, and I appreciate your company, and I want you more than anyone I've ever known to see that you're loved in spite of whatever disdain you've for yourself. I know what you're capable of, and your potential, so you've just got to believe me when I say that things will get better, and that everything will be alright in the end, and if things aren't alright, that this isn't the end! No, don't point that at me! user! Stop!

>I'm a tomato, user. I'm here to help. God is bigger than the boogieman.

>So what music do you want while we make lunch together?

>implying a chick would care about me this much to go on this spiel

My sides.

>Isn't this so lovely, user? Look at the trees, and their buds rendered so delicate and ethereal by the winter winds. They kinda remind me of you when we first met, but the approaching spring will rouse them to become perky and strong, just like you are now. I'm so proud of you, user. I just want you to know that. Now let's stroll and enjoy the scene. I doubt we'll see another like it in our lifetime.

holy shit id punch a girl in the face if she tried to talk to me like that. we dont live in a goddamn fitzgerald novel

>Last night I dreamt that I was walking through a city at night. It was raining, and across every street vapor rose from the tar and cement, and everyone seemed to me a stranger, even the neon signs nearby obscured by the haze. Crowds shuffled by, their consituents always a singular, featureless apparition of wet, black leather sheen, and lit smart-phone screens. Through those streets I drifted, an alien from comfort or kin, until arriving at a cluttered, cold and lonesome apartment and resigned myself to medication and sleep, and then I woke up. I'm sorry you ever had to feel like that, user.

>user, there's something I must confess... I don't really like ranch. I don't like to ranch it up. I've been living a lie for so long because I've wanted to get close to you... And I'm sick of your conspiracy theories. 311 happened, user.

hi can you stop speaking in didactic prose passages and just enjoy your pizza you pretentious condescending fucking bitch like holy shit

Pot lel

>slap me daddy

>Goodnight, user. I hope you dream of joy and better days, and I'll see you in the morning. Love you.

>kneel with me user and say the Pater Noster

>hey, this scene is actually tame enough for us to try together. are you in or are you out user?

I-iv-II-V-iv-I-V-C-C-C-C

you don't know what a Mary Sue is

stop posting girls that don't have feminine dicks, you faggots

Quads confirm it

>someone made this scenario up with him in mind
I'm not saying its entirely off the mark for me but you're not healthy user