Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L9jBHHqJ5FQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

new album after 12 years July 29

Kile?

Son?

Father?

Yes, son?

Are the Descendents really that pretentious?

yes

youtube.com/watch?v=L9jBHHqJ5FQ

Despite the song being called Suburban Home, young me thought they were saying suffer at home

this album is pretty great though

I don't want no hippy pad!
I wanna house just like mom and dad......

IM A BOY AND NOT A TOY,
I WILL KILL AND I WILL DESTROYYY

fuck that makes me cringe, good album though

i want to kill you

hmmmmmmmm i want to be classifyeeeeeed mmmmmmmm

I DONT WANNA SMELL YOUR MUFF

>WHY CAN'T YOU SEE YOU TORTURE MEE
>YOU'RE ALREADY THINKING ABOUT SOMEONE ELSE
>WHEN HE COMES HOME
>YOU'LL BE IN HIS ARMS AND I'LL BE GONEEE

I'M NOT A LOSER

The nerdy misogyny on basically every song is pretty lame and cringeworthy/grating but this record will always have a special place in my heart for helping me get into punk. It's also really fucking good aside from the horrendous cringey lyrics.

also why does Sup Forums only know about punk that's 30 years old jesus this board is out of touch

>Running out of time again
>Where did you go wrong this time...

>tfw i will never enjoy this band because my suckup faux-cool tool of a coworker loves The Descendants

you spelled their name wrong dipshit

for the longest time i thought he said why cant you say you talk to me

desu this was their best work

>Nerdy misogyny

>frank
>literally the heart and sould of the descedents

when frank left, the band got progressively worse with each release, like all their songs just sounded boring and plain. I dont wanna grow up was good though

Cringey as it may be, it's such honest expression I can't help but find it endearing. Leave expression to the artists and moralizing to the ethicists.

they've got all the feels in their songs one needs in life

nigga 2/3 the album is "waaahh girls don't sex because I'm a nice guy and not a JOCK :((((", it's the exact kind of misogynistic idiocy every social outcast guy thought in high school. The album was made by nerdy high schoolers and that's fine, but it's plastered with the kind of shit every guy should grow out of by like 18

the same reason most everyone only knows about the 80s/90s stuff, punk is dead and has been for some time

Oh I do kinda agree with that, it's endearing in it's sincerty but it can get to be a bit much and get obnoxious, like on Hope.

lmao you're an out of touch retard

Do you even realise how contradicting this statement is?