MHTRTC just passed 10'000 ratings. Thoughts?

MHTRTC just passed 10'000 ratings. Thoughts?

I don't care.

music for fat nerds

>3.93

deserves to be above 4.0 easily

meanwhile mediocre second fiddle albums from dadrock artists i.e. not even their main releases but the leftovers (think Meddle, Physical Graffiti, Sabbath Bloody Sabbath etc) score 4.0 or above simply for being old.

There really needs to be some kind of normalization of scores based on time passed since release. -0.01 for each year or something.

Incredible album. Deserves to be a 5, honestly.

I stopped listening to people's opinion's on music a long time ago.

>normalfag shit is popular
oh wow no shit

Overrated af downtempo rated highly by the underage pardners who took the IDM meme seriously

Normalfags listen to The Weeknd and Coldplay, not BoC.

Normalfags don't listen to Coldplay

One of the best LPs of all time. I just hate how they reused material from Twoism.

>There really needs to be some kind of normalization of scores based on time passed since release. -0.01 for each year or something.
holy shit murder yourself in the face

the childrens voices in that album is so fucking corny

Haha, rock on gramps! B^) Led Zeppelin IV is the GREATEST ALBUM OF ALL TIMES! The Who is the greatest band of ALL TIMES! Dark Side of the Moon, The Beatles, The Beach Boys, list goes on!!!1!!1 You say Miley Cyrus, I say Boston!!!

>google Boc Maxima

Maybe today they'd be.

but in 1998, no.

You are seriously bad at satire

>the years passed since the creation of a piece of art makes it inherently less valuable/meaningful

I hope this is bait

Led Zeppelin were great, The Who were amazing, Dark Side of the Moon deserves all of its praise, The Beatles were one of the best pop bands ever, same goes for Beach Boys and Boston were great on the first two albums

Why are you trying so hard?

You're retarded but I agree that a bunch of shitty dadrock albums are rated above 4

filtered

Stop samefagging you utter mess of a man.

>the years passed since the creation of a piece of art makes it inherently less valuable/meaningful

you fucking retard. The argument is that the years passed DO NOT make it MORE valuable. literally kys

Thanks

not even defending those bands you've mentioned, but music in general, there is so much great older stuff that would blow your fucking mind you don't even realise
also Music has the Right to Children is old enough to drive a car faggot
also, dismissing art based on it's age is the mark of a true pleb, you wouldn't dismiss literature just because it's old would you?
You are either incredibly new or underage, please reconsider your board choice

Landmark. You can still hear tons of BoC influence on music today

its a 4/10 album

Wrong

you have brain damage what the fuck is wrong with you

kek

It's alright but most Aphex Twin albums are better

actually it's a 4/20 album

damn...

Yeah but AFX has been trash for the past 10 years+

so has boc

also both have had 1 major release in the past 10 years

your argument holds no weight

Meddle and Physical Graffiti are amazing though. Meddle at least deserves its rating. There are some albums that genuinely do not deserve to be rated so highly (Kansas has two bolded albums over a 3.70) which leads me to believe you're a retarded Sup Forumstant who thinks it's cool to shit on acclaimed and important works. Some albums are inflated unnecessarily by nostalgia but your examples are not part of that. Fuck you, plebeian.

>it's in top 200 now
Last I checked it was like 500th

>people like this exist

kys