Apologize

Apologize.

>to the rockist who made pleb/patrician popular

''no''

I'M SORRY, YOU WERE RIGHT ALL ALONG, PLEASE COME BACK ;_;

Is that the kid from that "hey this isn't cringe at all" vid?

s-s-sorry m-man can I stay?

Who is this jackass?

where is he now?

fuck off back to Sup Forums newfucks

thats it im reseting my lastfm there is just far too much beatles

I honestly didn't expect Sup Forums to get worse than it did when you were around CLT.

You were right to leave.

Which was the only thing you were right about, faggot.

Who the fuck is this!!!!!!!!

hampus

Stay mad bro

I A POL O GIZE
I A POL O GIZE
I A POL O GIZE
Said I'm sorryyy, IIIIII
said I', sorry, I
said I'm sorry
Now it's your time to look me in the eye
ApolGIiiiIIIIiiIIIIIIIIIZZZZeEEEE
HOWBOUTIT?!?!

Never forget ;__;
F

He was the last line of defense we had against the p4plebs and meme rap kiddies. Now they've taken over and we're in full-blown neo-Sup Forums. I miss him.

bananafish948

True. Sup Forums died with CLT.

h-he'll be back r-right?

He was actually just a classicalfag shitposter who graduated from an avant-teen, so was marginally better than groups you've mentioned.

>meme rap kiddies.

CLT had memerap on his chart

>CLT

>Faust
>Jefferson Airplane
>OTC
>Mercury Rev
>Zappa
>ATCQ
>Janis Joplin
>NMH
>Bob Dylan
>Bjork
>The United States of America
>Brian Wilson Presents Smile
>Spacemen 3
>The Flaming Lips
>Popul Vuh
>David Bowie

How are any of these patrician? Most of these are well-known on Sup Forums.

>classicalfag

so what? nothing wrong with a healthy appetite for hip-hop. the problem is when it constitutes your full diet.

That chart is from about 2009.

>backpedalling

you don't understand patriciandom. it isn't about obscurity.

to this day i don't know what's wrong with this picture, his rating system seems accurate.

No, it was per CLTs definition ''about music he likes to get stoned to''.

>>backpedalling
not at all, faggot. i never implied there was anything wrong with enjoying hip-hop.

He was a troll you fucks, albeit a very good one

>actually say meme rap
>calling the fans of it kiddies

whatever you say mate

lol, keep trying Richard

He said that the 2009 chart was just music he liked to get stoned to, not about being patrician

yes, because there are plenty of kiddies on this very board whose entire knowledge of music derives from memerap and a handful of token p4k-approved releases. i never said enjoying hip-hop, or even enjoying a memerap artist or two, was wrong. i'm sorry i insulted your taste but perhaps you don't belong here after all.

hahahaa my god, thats some Sup Forumsdrone tier taste

No one in /classical/ listens to classical.

Like I said, he was a regular Sup Forumstant for a long time before he put on the airs that he did.

At heart, CLT is actually the dadrock teenager he was before he came to Sup Forums.

In a way, he shows the perfect trajectory of a Sup Forumstant, complete with leaving the board forever.

Only 2 of the bands exist.

He gave him a 6/10 for Can and Olivia Tremor Control only.

OTC is his most played artist so surely a 10.

Therefore he must think Can are only a 6 out of 10 or, he tried to pretend he knew all the bands there though they were made up.

>CLT still getting on peoples nerves when he's not here
he's truly the GOAT trip

Its got ''patricican'' written across the top and it was the first chart to do so you twat, of course the 2 go together.

If he was truly plugging in data, you wouldn't have gotten an answer with three undefined variables. The picture shows him setting up a thinly veiled taste dunking booth which is where the humor and fremdschamen are derived.

Because CLT actually likes both OTC and Can, and was therefore rating the person lower because he was threatened by the idea he didn't know their obscure taste.

He's an insecure little tusspot.

Looking at this thread it seems CLT is getting his taste BTFO whether he's here or not (and he's the only one who would start a thread with himself as the OP)

No, you're getting BTFO Richard

>leave Sup Forums forever years ago
>come back one fucking time
>clt thread
i can't believe you guys continue to do this.
this is why no one likes you

CLT def grew as a person during his time on Sup Forums, if you go read his most recent posts and compare them to his 2009 posts you can see some growth, he was the most self-aware trip on this site and was even willing to admit when he was wrong.