What does Sup Forums mean when they do this?

What does Sup Forums mean when they do this?

>any -phobia is wrong

Nice to see that we're making social progress in the realm of mental health.

rap isn't homophobic

pretty sure rawk is more homophobic than hip hop is these days

lol

It means theyre mature enough to seperate their political/social opions from their ability to judge musical quality

I don't understand why people listen to rap music when they can just visit the zoo.

You can still enjoy media that has problematic elements tho

/thread

rap isn't music at all

topzozzle

>consumes black media that has problematic elements
>"mature"

>consumes white media that has problematic elements
>"bigot"

what did the modern left mean by this?

I am chill with homophobia.

>Wrong
Nice spooks nerd

who are you quoting?

Name a recent top 40 rock song that used the word "faggot"

Because I can name several hip hop songs that do this

Hip hop fans don't know how to do that though, pic related

Please don't post Stirner memes if you're too stupid to actually read him

>reading
Nice spook

imagine the liberal butthurt if white indie artists were as misogynistic as rappers

epic post.... music is like candy... throw away the wrappers XD

/thread

Imagine reading "music journalism"

I did though
Nice dubs
I love you

Hahaha

Hip hop music is made by and for unintelligent people. It's the laziest, sloppiest, easiest, least creative, most consumerist, most superficial, most celebrity-obsessed genre in all of pop music history. A fifteen year old who doesn't know how to play an instrument can lay claim to the title of greatest hip hop artist of all time because the bar is just that low. If you regularly listen to and enjoy hip hop music, your IQ cannot be above 100.

you just posted an album with an immense amount of musical quality that you are evidently not able to notice

"I show no love to homo thugs"

reality disagrees with you, since most popular/acclaimed releases by black artists are "statement albums"

Lol no. That album is an almighty pile of steaming zebra shit.

Judging from this post and your chosen name, you sound like a massive retard i.e. a typical hip hop fan

Like all the other things SJWs cry about, it's only wrong when straight white males do it.

I like hip hop but yeah it's probably the most homophobic genre out there

homosexuality is acceptable, it's just another type of contraceptive. approximately 20.5% of men have experienced orgasm with another man present. however, this means that incest etc is also acceptable, so long as it is not adulterous and/or ruinous to filial relations

Incest and pedophilia are not equal to homosexuality. Having two concenting adults that cannot produce offspring does not produce a victim.

The fallacy is the idea that there's something wrong with being homophobic

And just like the kinsey scale fags like to talk about so much, there is a scale of homophobia.

Ranging from being grossed out by it but not being totally against it, to disliking it to being hateful to being violent

you can have incest with two consenting adults, peasant

>I'm against homophobia
>listens to rock music

rock isn't homophobic, hip-hop is

the modern yankee left

As long as they dont reproduce and have downy children.

You realize you're arguing for eugenics, right? Should people with any genetic defects not have children either? Or a history of mental illness? Or heart disease?

I am definitely arguing for eugenics.

rock music was one of the first genres that embraced femininity in men. Do you not remember hair metal? They were practically traps.

A rapper saying faggot has not had a homophobic connotation since 30 years ago . In the cultural context it just means you're weak or in this thread that you're a libcuck not that you like the same sex . And even if a specific rapper expresses a homophobic idea , that does not mean every single other aspect that is discussed in rap is homophobic . That's just weak

That you can enjoy something even if you think it's bad in some ways?
homophobia isn't literally a phobia; no one has a panic attack when they see a gay dude

What if I listen to rap and Death in June?

>"murder is wrong"
>watches a horror movie

>A rapper saying faggot has not had a homophobic connotation since 30 years ago

t. a straight guy talking out his ass, please continue expounding on what gay people experience

>In the cultural context it just means you're weak

hmmmm i wonder why it has that connotation???

>homophobia isn't literally a phobia; no one has a panic attack when they see a gay dude

Source?

It's a nu-male thing

>pedantic meme
>uses "who" instead of "whom"

The entire genre of hip-hop is a meme, as it's objectively inferior/cheaper music.

We've tried to make ourselves believe rap is an "essential" genre and that if you don't like it you must be close minded. That's why this music has no staying power. All of rap is just a sub-genre of top-40 pop, with a "urban" paint job.

This music doesn't stand the test of time, it's a fad. That's why rappers are discussed about like fashion. Image/fashion/numbers sold are actually considered when talking about them.

Rap is just a really cheap/lazy form of music anyways. The majority of rap beats are just stealing (MUHH "SAMPLING") another artist's music, looping it over a generic drumbeat while someone raps over it. The "technical aspects" of rapping are not hard at all. That's why there's 14 year old white girls on YouTube uploading themselves flowing with ease and speed, dropping multis like it's nothing. But because they don't fit the image of a rapper, no one would take seriously. I've listened to it all from backpacker shit (cLOUDDEAD, dalek) to the "golden days" to 90's, to "experimental" (Death Grips), etc.

All rap is meme rap. Rap is not quality music. It's more of a guilty pleasure, like fast food. I guess it can taste good for a little while, until you realize how cheap and unhealthy it is.

>music and movies are the same thing

t. retard

Why do libtards go crazy when I white guy does something problematic but make excuses when a black person does something problematic. I mean if we're all equal shouldn't we all be held to the same standards

If someone does something shitty I'm going to call them out regardless of their race stop making fucking excuses you idiots

that literally doesn't happen

you sound 14 btw

because you give it that connotation . Also what has the gay people experience have to do with it . Its just like saying nigger . Oh no the black people get offended because I said nigger to my white friend when fooling arround . People are dumb and need reasons to think they are somehow relevant to this universe

You have to remember that liberals will defend muslims first, then worry about the victims of their attack second

It does happen

but it does...

Or if you weren't looking for reasons to hate "liberals" you might consider what's actually happening is that people are capable of condemning attacks and their perpetrators, while also condemning the mass generalizations that are made about billions of people who share certain traits with those attackers by fuckwits such as yourself

What are you talking about . No normal person would start defending people before helping the victims . What I think you are confusing is dismissing the idea that all Muslims are terrorists like a lot of patriot narrow minded individuals like to think with defending the actions of some political war force .

>Man, cats don't know what it's gonna be
>Fuckin with a nigga like me, D-to-the-M-to-the-X
>Last I heard, y'all niggaz was havin sex, with the SAME sex
>I show no love, to homo thugs
>Empty out, reloaded and throw more slugs
>How you gonna explain fuckin a man?
>Even if we squashed the beef, I ain't touchin ya hand

What did he mean by this Sup Forums?

Distancing the artist from the art and not being a sopping vagina.

I like Burzum but I sure as shit don't agree with nazism.

His head is REALLY shiny.

a LARGE percentage of Muslims believe jihad is OK, homosexuality should be illegal and/or punishable by death and that women are below men. So yeah, there's something fundamentally wrong with the world of Islam. YOU making excuses for Muslims is only causing more gay people to be killed and more women to be killed. They need to get their shit together and step into the 21st century and you fucks need to stop making excuses for them.

That the rapper DMX is homophobic ? What's so deep of a meaning that you need an explanation

Why does anybody go crazy when a musician does anything problematic you stupid fucking mouth breather

How are the lyrics of a song not part of the art? We're not talking about what president the artists are voting for here, it's about the messages being conveyed in their songs.

BUT I guess we can't expect much from someone who uses "sopping vagina" as an insult

>homophobia isn't literally a phobia; no one has a panic attack when they see a gay dude

How fucking stupid can you be?

If you can't at least appreciate art that challenges your own viewpoint, even if what it presents is reprehensible to you, you really shouldn't be providing any form of critique.

maybe you libtards should have picked a better term. "___phobia" is fucking retarded but I'd expect no less from you idiots

>Because of my religion I don't believe in gay marriage, though I respect them as humans and they can do as they please
>HOMOPHOBIC SCUM!!!!1 KILL YOURSELF

So do Christian . I see alot of news about Christian countries going to war with God besides them , hating on the gay community and women not having equal rights , they actually struggle to get the right for having an abortion in "the greatest country in the world" . Oh but it's so comfortable here in my comfy chair with all this technology and public services surrounding me so this must mean we are better .

hip-hops violent lyrics and problematic instances toward other minorities stem from white people's continued and systematic oppression over black folk. when your police stops killing innocent POC and your institutions stop discriminating dark-skinned people, you may start complaining about homophobia in hip-hop... until then, hush

I am an actual homophobe
I live in the midwest united states where there aren't too many homosexuals
When I do happen to come across them I have sever panic attacks and will flee to a safe area where I can cry and calm down

underrated post

How is what they said untrue? Are you incapable of looking up the definitions of words?

>hehe i don't believe gay people should have the same rights as everyone else but don't worry that totes doesn't mean I look down on you! xP

to be expected from someone who says "libtards" and implies liberals as a whole got together to decide a word and it didn't evolve organically (???)

lol i don't believe anyone could be this ignorant
christians are centuries ahead of muslims regarding treatment of minorities

so standing by the definitions you look up you still say "Oh I'm so gay" when you receive your xmas gifts ? you don't take cue from how society reacts

oh fuck off with your "but Christians" bullshit. You know god damn well Christians aren't a threat to anyone. You have Christians who dislike gays and protest, and then you have Muslims who dislike gays so they stone them, burn them or hang them in the streets. Or walk into a bar and kill 48. Every single day there's an attack in the name of Islam somewhere in the world, but yeah it's Christians who are the real problem.

Yes, because I totally said that! Let me spoonfeed you... ""though I respect them as humans and they can do as they please"
>do as they please
>do
>as
>they
>please

Wow! Isn't reading great?

>Because of my religion

Blocked

God forbid Christians hold up signs, that's obviously just as bad as killing people.

Yeah . They sure seem . That's why in USA, France , Germany , Holland , UK you can visit each minority by going in they're designated neighborhood . So advanced

You can have an irrational, paralyzing fear of literally ANYTHING. People who are actual homophobes and people who just don't like gay people are totally unrelated groups of people.

Just by GOOGLING the word homophobe, the first picture that pops up is a photo of a Westboro Baptist Church member. I sincerely doubt this person is an actual, by definition homophobe.

>being a raging homophobe is "challenging your viewpoint"

yeah this "you must tolerate my intolerance" shit is not happening dude, there's nothing to be appreciated and it's a perfectly valid thing to criticize

i don't even have to read this thread to know it's a bunch of faggots falling for the b8

Except the ones who actually shoot up black people churches , kill abortion doctors , inflict excorcism to children until they die .

>mfw someone uses the terms "islamophobe" and "homophobe" near me

stop posting nobody is gonna fall for this lowly bait

Yeah. and hold conversion therapy . Where suicide rates escalate quickly .Maybe because of the torture ?

Not that user but people wth genetic defects should definitely not have biological children.
It's fucking selfish of them to reproduce.
Why the fuck would you bring a new human to this world if it's almost certain they'll suffer from a mental disorder or a significant physical defect/disease? Because "le having le children is a beautiful important experience xDDDD"?
Because if that's the case they can and should adopt one. There's millions of kids rotting in shitty foster care houses.

For every Christian attack I could show you 5 Muslim attacks, so. Every religion, even Buddhism has it's fair share of bad eggs. Islam just has significantly more

Which obviously happens as frequently and costs as many lives as Islamic terrorist attacks.

>mfw someone claims to support both Islam and gay rights at the same time near me

Nobody's arguing for linguistic prescriptivism, you're just an idiot if you think homophobia is used to mean actual fear in in anything approaching a non-negligible amount. Nobody in academia uses the word that way, no dictionary defines it that way, and virtually nobody uses it that way in casual conversation.

You can't both believe in gay people not being able to get married and gay people being able to do as they please, sorry.

wew lad this is pretty fucking poe's law

Rap is shit and there's nothing wrong with homophobia. People can have whatever opinions they want to.

you mean mature people?

>It's fucking selfish of them to reproduce.

It's selfish of anybody to reproduce. It's pure narcissism.

dubs of b8 lmfao