do you love white people

watch the throne 2 when

Do you like fish sticks?

When will you make a good album?

Turbo Grafx 16 when??

wow
well done user

>>>/9gag/

It's gonna drop when it's gonna drop. Please do not rush the artists work.
I love all people.
nigga the shit is on Youtube i don't understand why you trippin for youtube.com/watch?v=p7FCgw_GlWc
I am always making a good album. My life is the album. I am the artist. I am Pablo

>I am Pablo

WHICH ONE

Hey!

Ye can we get a dick pic

No you idiot, prove you're the real Kanye

Why is your music so shit and your fans so obsessed they start impersonating you on anonymous imageboards

That link doesn't work. Can you redirect me properly? Thx

why didnt you appear on The Colour In Anything after many rumors that you would?

What did you mean by this?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=gWZEkVV9EO0

I JUST WANNA FEEL LIBERATED AHHAHEYHKFMLUMLB
Nigga I BEEN proving myself since day one, fuck you fake niggas. Real Friends?
Pablo Picasso is DEAD. Pablo Escobar is DEAD.

Take a picture of yourself with a notecard that says the board and day

>that .01% chance this really is kanye cause its a very kanye thing to reverse-pretend to be yourself on a Sup Forums board

Ima tell you what I meant. The industry.. this fake ass industry, everybody always wanna see you as how they wanna see you. if you give them a reason to think you ain't how you really is.. they gon see you like the Glitch. After that, everything gets blurred out. They look through you, you don't look the same to them, you ain't the same person, you ain't the same wavelength. Everything is so distorted in this digital media age, social media age.. everybody tryna be famous, everybody tryna be something they not. When people realize I'm not like that, they blur me out. Their brains... their brains don't know how to react when they realize I'm not like them. Fake people... fake people, you know vampires? Mirrors don't show vampires? Fake people are mirrors. They only reflect what's poppin at the current time, when I walk in front of them, they can't see me. Now, that ain't mean I ain't poppin, it just means I'm so far ahead of these fake people

What up yeezus? Love all your stuff, new video was killer and very artistically shot. Tell tswift to eat a dick too. I just wanted to ask if that vice article about your new video was real? You and pusha t dogging on tyga was awesome, you guys were super funny but the way you turned you vision into reality was nuts. I really hope the article is real or somewhat real. Good luck with conquering the world. Ok ok ok ok Ok OK!

man that'd be so kanye

It's Yeezus

I don't read Vice. Vice is for white people.

Let's see that real timestamp and your dick, faggot.

What's your first action you'll take as president in 2020 when you win against Trump's second term?

im really bored what should I do

KANYE. DICK. PIC.

Aight so, first thing imma do as president is give EVERYBODY A FUR. YOU GET A FUR! AND YOU GET A FUR!
Then, we're gonna have a orgy on the White House front lawn, call that dicktatorship. But then we gotta give back so I propose we all go to the inner cities, you know the inner cities, and we just go and talk to the people. Things are gonna change I believe in this country..
I'm not postin a fuckin dick pic yall already seen that shit. I don't wanna facestomp nobody either whatever that shit means

HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT THE NEW DESIIGNER MIXTAPE

what do you think about millions of people jerking off to your wife

Let's have a toast for the jerk-offs
Dope. that boy put in that work..

Jesus Christ you are desperate for attention

rolling for Yeezy dick pic

Sup with Watch the Throne 2 my nigga?

Show us your face nigga

What is it with females?

I don't know, but I'm not too good at that shit

See, I could have me a good girl, but still be addicted to them hoodrats...

Right now Jay is working on his response to Lemonade so probably not until mid-2017 or later

Is Kim's pussy loose or tight? Serious question. Big fan btw

Did you realize that you're a champion in their eyes?

Reply to thia post or you, Kanye will die in your sleep tonight