Explain to me how Radiohead is considered good

Explain to me how Radiohead is considered good

Because its not good

Explain to me how Radiohead is bad

Because its not bad

Explain to me how Explain to me is Explain to me Explain to me

Because its not Explain to me

I had never even seen a shooting star before. 25 years of rotations, passes through comets' paths, and travel, and to my memory I had never witnessed burning debris scratch across the night sky. Radiohead were hunched over their instruments. Thom Yorke slowly beat on a grand piano, singing, eyes closed, into his microphone like he was trying to kiss around a big nose. Colin Greenwood tapped patiently on a double bass, waiting for his cue. White pearls of arena light swam over their faces. A lazy disco light spilled artificial constellations inside the aluminum cove of the makeshift stage. The metal skeleton of the stage ate one end of Florence's Piazza Santa Croce, on the steps of the Santa Croce Cathedral. Michelangelo's bones and cobblestone laid beneath. I stared entranced, soaking in Radiohead's new material, chiseling each sound into the best functioning parts of my brain which would be the only sound system for the material for months.

no but for real tho fuck this douchebag

>muh free market

NOT A PARTICULARLY INTELLIGENT OR INTERESTING IDEA

no but for real tho fuck this douchebag

>muh free market

NOT A PARTICULARLY INTELLIGENT OR INTERESTING IDEA

And white people, you need to listen to this

>"I'm appalled at what's happening in America, at what's going to happen especially. The increasing control of corporations in American politics, control of the media and how effective they are at manipulating peoples' world views, their political thinking. It's amazing; they get huge segments of the public to vote against their own interests by using these false hot button issues. It's really nefarious and very ominous. There are a few very very rich people, incredibly right wing, who just want to get rid of all social services and to bankrupt the government so it goes back to this unbridled capitalism of the early 1900s, no environmental regulation, no health care, no social security, none of that, they want to go back, no public schools" - throaty chuckle - "the state would just be the police, basically. What's happened is that corporations and money have successfully colonised people's minds with mass media, and that's been going on since the '50s. It's getting worse and worse, and it's just really working, this stuff, the whole consumer society. It's a very deliberately created entity, it's not something that happened by accident." - based michael gira

what did he mean by this?

dumb frogposter

dumb dumb frogposter poster

jojo is my waifu

hehehe

i'm sorry for making this post op
i did not consider the repercussions of my actions
not like this thread was going to be good anyways

Thank you for this thread

In Rainbows is so fucking bad
Like holy shit how can people like this garbage

yeah I know

>muh principles

>muh lack of pragmatism

>muh naïve beliefs of 16 year old neo-liberal

fuck him.

is this guy even Sup Forums approved? he like never backs up a word that comes out of his cunt mouth.

Tone clusters

>muh naïve beliefs of 16 year old neo-liberal

holy shit this is it, this is it summed up

Radiohead is just okay