This is the only album out of all the super hyped up Sup Forumscore releases this year so far that is above an 8/10

This is the only album out of all the super hyped up Sup Forumscore releases this year so far that is above an 8/10.

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/173438485
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

a masterwork of this caliber shouldn't even be rated yet but i suppose you're correct in your assumption that it is above an 8/10, which goes without saying, but this album raises the question of whether our rating scale can even adequately score an album of such complexity and wonder.

wow, i hate the avalanches now

AHHHHH FRANKIE SINATRA
AHHH FRANKIE SINATRA

You must have brain damage or autism if you dont think this album is a 12/10

Wait, is it already out?

i hated it

Truly a masterwork only surpassed by Mozart my good sir. I'm glad there are other connoisseurs of fine musical art out there such as myself, only a great mind can enjoy sublime pieces like this and recognize the genius and pure aesthetic ecstacy that went into crafting them.

i'm enjoying this meme plz go on

>surpassed by Mozart
ultra plen detected

>Download Wildflower form the archive
>Genre is listed as electroswing
Why do you fucks drive every meme into the ground? Anyway I'm about to listen to it, hopefully it is an 8/10.

>implying Wildflower is in any way better than The Glowing Man

I like TGM but it is vastly inferior to TBK.

You really can't compare the two

Fantano should review SILY in anticipation of Wildflower.

Huge fan of electro-troglodyte but that album is'nt electro-troglodyte, it's based electroswing

There's a new promo video for it out, made out of loads of different bits of movies. Pretty good.

vimeo.com/173438485

It is an 8/10.

Glowing man flopped and the Avalanches made the woret comeback album ever.

M'lady

kek

That was pretty fucking nice.

Is that electromeme or troglodyteswing and what is troglodyteswing